Arden Gates Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Arden Gates

CORNER FARM, PACKWOOD ROAD LAPWORTH, SOLIHULL, United Kingdom

How would you rate Arden Gates?

Adrian Barden
Verified Buyer
"Delivered on time, and telephone support from Beninca excellent."
"Provided excellent technical advice for replacement gate sensors and followed up this service with the fast delivery of 4 replacement sensors."
William Bird
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, my gate motor box was delivered within 24 hours of my online order. Much appreciated!"
Lynda Murphy
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order Speedy delivery competitive pricing for my garage up and over door motors"
Steven Ball
Verified Buyer
"great product great service but postage was a little high"
"Very helpful on the phone prior to ordering. Fast delivery and competitive pricing"
Julian Percival
Verified Reviewer
"What a great service and product - fitted expertly and very good value for money. Great company to deal with"
RICHARD BECHER
Verified Buyer
"very clear polite conversation - information 100%"
"GOOD SERVICE, GOOD VALUE AND GOOD COMMUNICATION"
MSR DELPHI DEBOO
Verified Buyer
"delivery next day so was able to get security gates back up and running........excellent!"
"Good technical knowhow together with a very friendly approach."
Linda Lomas
Verified Buyer
"Delivery was quick, thank you."
"Very good service keep up the good work"
Vincent Gale
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful on the phone"
Stephen Abernethy
Verified Buyer
"I accidently ordered wrong item online. I phoned up and they were able to hold back order and change to correct kit. Great being able to have a conversation with actual people to resolve issues. Quickly delivered also. Thanks"
Patricia Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Knowledgeable friendly staff made it a joy to do business with the Company"
John Crawley
Verified Buyer
"The website experience was good, and the Hindi 880 kit was well packed and arrived in good condition. However I was disappointed to discover it did not contain a KeySwitch which is included in the picture on your website, though I admit that I should have looked more carefully at your written description which does not mention it!"
Muz From West Yorkshire
Unverified Reviewer
"READ THIS before you buy from THIS COMPANY! Disaster struck on Monday morning when the existing gate motor just packed up. It was the last thing I needed. I phoned one gate company up and all they did was to try to persuade me to buy their "latest" brand new system at an extortionate price. I became suspicious and then phoned Arden almost at random. I spoke to John and he immediately told me not to worry and asked me to get some serial numbers off the gate motor. He then kindly worked out the best way to fix the gate. The correct component arrived the very NEXT day. On the day of fitting, John was still there on the end of the phone to advise as necessary. Arden are a proper professional outfit unlike some of the amateurs out there whose only interest is to fleece their next punter. I give Arden 10/10 ."
Andrew Morrison
Verified Buyer
"Great price and next day delivery - service cannot be faulted."
"Delighted with my automated gates. I found the supplier and fitters of these gets extremely helpful and professional. A prompt service and good quality product. Would highly recommend. Thank you"
Arden Gates is rated 4.83 based on 35 reviews