Arden Gates Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Arden Gates

CORNER FARM, PACKWOOD ROAD LAPWORTH, SOLIHULL, United Kingdom

How would you rate Arden Gates ?

"High quality professional service, clearly took pride in their work during the two days of installation and the end result was very good. The pre-survey they did to replace old gates ensured there were no "surpises" during the installation . Highly recommend them ."
"Very helpful to the extent I was reminded of items I had required about"
"Delivered on time, and telephone support from Beninca excellent."
"Provided excellent technical advice for replacement gate sensors and followed up this service with the fast delivery of 4 replacement sensors."
"Excellent service, my gate motor box was delivered within 24 hours of my online order. Much appreciated!"
"Easy to order Speedy delivery competitive pricing for my garage up and over door motors"
"great product great service but postage was a little high"
"Very helpful on the phone prior to ordering. Fast delivery and competitive pricing"
"What a great service and product - fitted expertly and very good value for money. Great company to deal with"
"very clear polite conversation - information 100%"
"GOOD SERVICE, GOOD VALUE AND GOOD COMMUNICATION"
"delivery next day so was able to get security gates back up and running........excellent!"
"Good technical knowhow together with a very friendly approach."
"Delivery was quick, thank you."
"Very good service keep up the good work"
"Very helpful on the phone"
"I accidently ordered wrong item online. I phoned up and they were able to hold back order and change to correct kit. Great being able to have a conversation with actual people to resolve issues. Quickly delivered also. Thanks"
"Knowledgeable friendly staff made it a joy to do business with the Company"
"The website experience was good, and the Hindi 880 kit was well packed and arrived in good condition. However I was disappointed to discover it did not contain a KeySwitch which is included in the picture on your website, though I admit that I should have looked more carefully at your written description which does not mention it!"
"READ THIS before you buy from THIS COMPANY! Disaster struck on Monday morning when the existing gate motor just packed up. It was the last thing I needed. I phoned one gate company up and all they did was to try to persuade me to buy their "latest" brand new system at an extortionate price. I became suspicious and then phoned Arden almost at random. I spoke to John and he immediately told me not to worry and asked me to get some serial numbers off the gate motor. He then kindly worked out the best way to fix the gate. The correct component arrived the very NEXT day. On the day of fitting, John was still there on the end of the phone to advise as necessary. Arden are a proper professional outfit unlike some of the amateurs out there whose only interest is to fleece their next punter. I give Arden 10/10 ."
Arden Gates is rated 4.84 based on 37 reviews