Arden Gates Reviews

of reviewers recommend Arden Gates
Read Arden Gates Reviews

CORNER FARM, PACKWOOD ROAD LAPWORTH, SOLIHULL, United Kingdom

Tell us how Arden Gates made you happy
Recently upgraded the motors on my security gates and used Arden to supply the control fobs. Worked perfectly so very happy with the product.
Arden Gates supplied us with a replacement Gate Control Board which arrived as agreed and on time they also provided us with extensive instructions for the installation. A few small installation problems where resolved with a phone call to them.
Professional service offered with fast delivery and competitive pricing. Russ was first class. Highly recommend.
Good fast service but postage expensive for such a small item did it need to be delivered by special delivery
Excellent service, competitive prices and knowledgeable staff. Would definitely recommend.
Amazing service.
Quickest delivery ever!
Very pleased with the order of a Genius motor arm. I had ordered by mistake the wrong arm via internet ordering, I rang the company saying I had made a mistake, and it was immediately sorted out and received the correct part the next morning. I would highly recommended this company. P.V
Great product at a very good price and very fast delivery. Will use again. Thank you
Easy to use web site, ordered parts, they were delivered on time.
Great customer service and quick delivery. Very helpful when I lost a key part of the intercom system!
First time customer ,service and product excellent ,will use again.
Prompt efficient service.
After placing the order Arden Gates updated the status of the order as "dispatched", however the contents of the order was not in stock. When contacting Arden Gates, they promised to call back within certain timeframes but failed to do so on numerous occasions. As the order remained out of stock I finally cancelled the order, which was actioned quickly and efficiently.
Product game in good time. Very happy with service.
Really helpful. Responded straight away to my email enquiry and once order places prompt delivery 🚚👍
Got what I asked for and easy to fit ... I was quoted £1500 .... did it myself for the cost of the parts
brilliant product and very good service
Keen prices and first rate products
Prompt delivery but super helpful when I needed to ring them makes a refreshing change thank you
Arden Gates is rated 4.78 based on 96 reviews