Arden Gates Reviews

Based on 110 reviews
Read Arden Gates Reviews

CORNER FARM, PACKWOOD ROAD LAPWORTH, SOLIHULL, United Kingdom

Tell us how Arden Gates made you happy
excellent service from order through to delivery
Good service
Excellent range of products and competitive pricing. Shipping was also very quick. Will buy from Arden Gates again.
I contacted Arden Gates as I needed a new CAME actuator and control box, also an electric lock and intercom. I spoke with both John & Russ, the service I received from them was excellent. I received all the goods in 24 hrs excellent service. I will have no problem ordering from Arden in the future. Many thanks.
Excellent service especially at this time of the year, they got back to me straight away with the answers and delivery bang on time.
If you’re looking for superbly made, stunning looking aluminium gates, coupled with excellent customer service, then go to Arden Gates Ltd. John’s customer service, from initial enquiry right through to delivery, was faultless. His communication, advice and product knowledge are outstanding. He really couldn’t have been more supportive or helpful. Despite 150 mile journey the gates arrived at 8.45am on the day promised and the delivery driver was very friendly and efficient. The gates are beautifully made and of extremely high quality. They look fantastic and we couldn’t be more pleased with them. If you’re looking for stunning gates and a company that provides excellent customer service, we highly recommend Arden Gates Ltd. Our gates were expertly installed by Surelock Security, Dereham, Norfolk who we would also highly recommend. Mr & Mrs Chambers Norfolk
Very helpful, couldn’t supply my first choice due to supplier not having the electronic board, supplied detail of a comparable system that was available. Shipped out immediately. Spot on 👍👍 definitely use again
Excellent service. Nothing was too much trouble and I was given very good advice.
Tried many companies for barriers and finally spoke to Alex from Arden gates who could not have been more helpful and understanding , highly recommend .
Excellent service,- item ordered one day, delivered early the next day. Item exactly as described with full instructions
Ordered and came on time as advertised, great stuff
Very good service
The pre and after sales support that I received from Arden Gates was fantastic. Especially from Alex. Thank you.
Would definitely recommend using them
Recently upgraded the motors on my security gates and used Arden to supply the control fobs. Worked perfectly so very happy with the product.
Arden Gates supplied us with a replacement Gate Control Board which arrived as agreed and on time they also provided us with extensive instructions for the installation. A few small installation problems where resolved with a phone call to them.
Professional service offered with fast delivery and competitive pricing. Russ was first class. Highly recommend.
Good fast service but postage expensive for such a small item did it need to be delivered by special delivery
Excellent service, competitive prices and knowledgeable staff. Would definitely recommend.
Amazing service.