Parking Appeals Reviews

Stephen
Parking Appeals 5 star review on 27th January 2020
Tendai
Great - cancelled in 20 days
Well I did not know about this service just out of the blue went on internet and got the email and emailed them.

First I was worried but being guided I was free of worrys😊.

Really helped me allot by cancelling my ticket for me that I got. They made me save money and, I will deffo use again in future if I think the ticket is not right.

Thank you very much the parking appeal team much appreciated for all the help. Fantastic service
The best !
Thanks
Great Job
EXCELLENT SERVICE
Parking Appeals has helped me on more than 2 occasions and I really rate them very highly in the hush world were big vultures are waiting to exploit the power .
Thank you so much form the bottom of my heart .👏👏
Parking Appeals 5 star review on 2nd May 2019
Lovely people and thank you
It is very good service
great help from your very good staff many thanks ( Derek)
I highly recomned Parking Appeals. Amazing
I am very impressed with parking appeals, I would'nt know where to start appealing myself, so this has saved me money,I will be recommending to friends.
I had received a PCN, two weeks later I moved home so I had no knowledge of the charge. Six months later I was aware that bailiffs were visiting an old address, I rang the company Newlyn they were extremely rude before I manage to find out that I had a PCN that had been taken to the County Court and I now owed over £500 in bailif costs
As I had no idea what to do I found Parking Appeals on the internet, called them they advised me exactly what had happened with the PCN and I explained that I had no correspondence at my new address.
I paid a fee to Parking Appeals they helped me file court papers. Six weeks later my county court action was revoked enabling me to pay the original PCN of £65.
Parking Appeals are extremely efficient and knowledgeable.
Parking Appeals 5 star review on 9th April 2019
Prompt and professional service! Thank you.
Fab - Thankyou
I did not know such a service existed I am pleased that I stumbled across this company. I had bailiffs from a number of different companies chasing me at the same time and I did not know what to do. So far they have won the appeal against 5 tickets!!! saving me over £1000+ I look forward to hearing the outcome on the other tickets. I was skeptical but I am happy I gave them a try. Very professional and supportive, throughout this distressing time for me. I cant thank you enough
Quick and easy to use, ticket cancelled within days
Thank you for dealing with my appeal sucessfully.
I find parking appeal very helpful i will recommend you to anybody thank you so much for your help
Have used their service a few times and they have saved me so much also a very helpful team
Parking Appeals is rated 4.86 based on 1,149 reviews