Parking Appeals Reviews

Parking Appeals 5 star review on 9th February 2020
Stephen
Parking Appeals 5 star review on 27th January 2020
Tendai
They helped appeal my parking ticket and I have now recommended you to my friends and family. Good service.
Dealt with fine quickly once I called them, problems with the link to pay fee
Don’t Hesitate use this company £25 instead of £60 / £100 thank you very much I must admit I was a little sceptical but the charge was squashed
Parking Appeals 5 star review on 14th February 2020
IThank you guys. I w.ll recomand you always. When i w.ll need help again .i w ll call you.
Excellent services, simple, and easy methods of communications.
Brilliant and take a huge weight of my shoulders I’ve been preaching about them
Very helpful, did what they said would do. Kept me informed all the way, and got my parking ticket cancelled.
excellent service. very patient and reassuring from the first call, gave me the confidence to use them. Essential service when dealing with the sharp practice of minster baywatch. highly recommended.
Fantastic support throughout
Help and Advice always on hand well worth the money to get the job done couldn’t recommend enough
Parking Appeals kept me fully informed throughout the whole process which resulted in my ticket being cancelled
No promises, great service, great results. great honest company.
Great service, only needed to give them details of ticket and they did the rest. £25 well spent, stopping these private parking companies benefiting from wrongful tickets.
In this day and age of parking scams I found myself a victim of such a scam. 1 minute to turn my vehicle around after taking a wrong turn was potentially going to cost me £60 disgraceful. This company for a bargain £25 fee sorted this wrong and got my ticket stopped. Thank you so much.
Dealt with my Parking Ticket quickly and efficiently with minimum Hassle. Would recommend strongly.
Thank you, you did everything you said you would.
Excellent service, saved me money, I highly recommend!!! Thank you.
Very quick and efficient service. Wish I had gone to them sooner with 2 previous fines what were not justified from Smart Parking at North Tees Hospital.
Very good and efficient service with helpful staff to help you through the process.
Got a ticket from Highview and called the parking appeals number and the team gave me a response by email after seeing my letter. They took care of the appeal from start to finish and ticket was cancelled within 3 weeks. Can't ask better than that for £25. Great job thanks.
100% Great service, highly recommended. Don’t pay for ridiculous penalties, let this company resolve stupid demands, they know how to respond back from unreasonable parking penalty’s.
Parking Appeals is rated 4.86 based on 1,151 reviews