Parking Appeals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Parking Appeals
Courier, Own Driver
customer service
Read Parking Appeals Reviews
They got me off the fine. I felt the fine was out of order however I had no defence, but some how they got me off of it! 😍
I was happy to know that I wasn'the alone in fighting for what was right fair and justified. The Parking company simply refuse to withdraw the fine despite numerous communicatonight with them. They could have easily checked my reason and true fulness why I had parked at the tescos car park during my work hours with tescos but they bluntly refused to do so. Parking appeal has given hope to others who use tescos car park for their shopping on a daily basis. I highly recommend their servicesite to anyone who have been targeted in this way.
Absolutely Brilliant service, I thought this was a scam at first but thought for £25 it’s worth a go and glad I did, I got a ticket from CP PLus through the post with photo from one of the services and they had it cancelled within a week all done quick and easy. Thanks
The took immediate charge of the situation and I could drop out of the process. They kept me updated with procedures and answered my questions immediately.
You couldn’t stop my other ticket which u told me u could
Great. Got my ticket cancelled
Ticket was cancelled easy process great service all round
thank you for help.
So really satisfied with the service I have received my other case is still ongoing so finger x Thanks for the great service
I had a ticket from Smart Parking which I had already appealed and had rejected then found out about Parking Appeals they did say that they could got guarantee the outcome of my ticket because of my appeal but I paid the £25 fee anyway in hope that they could still work some magic for me and i am pleased to say that they did and got my ticket dealt with fingers crossed they can do the same on other one.
Many thanks ..!
Had about 4 tickets cancelled through them now, such a great service and takes so much stress off of me! Thank you
They eliminate the hassle of me having to pursue the matter and I felt a weight lifted off my shoulders.
I was very impressed by the prompt reply to my text in the beginning.Your company dealt with my ticket issue I knew that I had a ticket and felt I was being pressured to pay a fine even though I had proof of my ticket.Thanks to all of you who helped me to resolve this.
Easy experience and excellent result!
I received a ticket for parking over 3 hours at Tesco car park. PARKING APPEALS managed to have the ticket cancelled. I had ignored 2 notifications and the 3rd one asked me to pay £110 and threatened legal action. I am very grateful to parking appeals.
I got a fine because I got the letter O and 0 wrong even though I paid for my ticket. And when I received a fine I had to pay extra £25 in order to appeal & get rid of the fine which I am not happy about!
Very bad service ain’t worth it it’s like a scam take your money and they don’t even help very very disappointed people shouldn’t trust your service
the only thing that I can say is thank you very much and since then i have passed your details to another 4 individuals.
Success! Had 2 tickets cancelled and saved us a fortune. Thank you!
Parking Appeals is rated 4.87 based on 934 reviews