Parking Appeals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Parking Appeals
Courier, Own Driver
customer service
Read Parking Appeals Reviews
Instructed these guys to challenge an unfair parking ticket and they've been nothing but efficient and kept me informed at all times. I couldn't recommend them enough. There are bogus firms claiming they can overturn these tickets but I know Parking Appeals are the real deal. Thank you
I didn't have the time to get involved in a fight, thank you for taking it on for me (and winning!)
your guys have done great job.
Fast and efficient service
Excellent service. Would highly recommend to people who are not aware of this company.
Thank you! For your help and your commitment. I do recommend your service = quality, professionalism and honesty. Thank you 🙏 again! Daniel
Very professional service. Excellent communication. Very impressed.
Excelant service, promptly dealt with. Thank you
Very easy, hassle-free service at a extremely reasonable price
Good
Very professional service, got my ticket dismissed. Thank you very much, can highly recommend.
I’m very happy how you handle my case as soon as possible and I already telling my friend that how helpful you where to me.
Great customer service. I was informed throughout the process of how it will be work. They cancelled my ticket.
Went to these after my appeal was rejected and they got it squashed .highly recommended from me thank you
Despite making the first appeal myself, Parking Appeals picked up the baton with POPLA after my appeal to MET Parking was declined. My PCN was cancelled by POPLA pretty quickly saving me money and further stress.
Was advised before paying the fee of £25 that charge would be cancelled and sure enough was. All resolved within 2 weeks. Excellent.
I appreciate your help to cancel the fine,
Easy to use website, great customer service, just pay the fee and see the result, i would definitely recommend to anyone with parking issues.
I contacted Parking Appeals after receiving a parking fine from a private car park at an Hotel I visited on business in a company vehicle. My employers instructed me to pay the fine as they could not risk a ccj if I decided to ignore it and my company ended up in court. The team acted quickly as it was close to the date when the fine increased if not paid. They acted promptly and the end result was that the fine had been cancelled. So it cost me £25.00 instead of £60.00. Lesson learned. Thank you to the team. I would recommend.
Highly recommend this company, great service from start to finish! Had my parking ticket cancelled with no issues
Parking Appeals is rated 4.87 based on 970 reviews