APL Packaging Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend APL Packaging Ltd

About APL Packaging Ltd: Leading national supplier of plain and printed packaging at great prices. Plain packaging delivered next working day, printed packaging from 7 days.

We offer a wide range of gift and jewellery boxes, carrier paper and plastic bags, luxury tissue paper and ribbon, as well as packaging accessories.

01903202333

info@aplpackaging.co.uk

Price
"Fantastic quick reliable service and friendly customer service staff who sort out any problems without any fuss would highly recommend!! ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️"
Price
"Fast efficient service but goods arrived were slightly different to expected goods, down to missing information on description. Packaging was torn but goods were intact."
Price
"Very friendly/helpful staff. The only thing that let them down was they didn’t have every item I needed, in stock."
Price
"you didn't have what I ordered in stock and I was expecting the order in full. it was resolved by a phone call and a replacement product was sent the next day"
Hi Nicky,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, I'm sorry to hear that we didn't have stock of the product you ordered, so glad we were able to offer you a replacement quickly. Hope to hear from you again soon :)

Shaunie
"The glasses were in a hard case so didn't need protection , the bag was sealed well and the glasses arrived perfectly, thank you."
Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, so glad to hear that you were happy with the products you had received. Hope to hear from you again soon :)

Price
"Very good communication, a pleasure to deal with"
Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with a review, so glad to hear that you were happy with our service! Hope to hear from you again soon :)

Price
"Very impressed with the quick delivery and the product ordered is just right for what we need."
Hi Doreen,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, so glad you were happy with our next working day delivery and the product were just right for you :) Hope to hear from you again soon!

Price
"I had a bit of an issue with my last order, it was rectified by APL immediately. Everything else about the order was perfect including delivery time!"
Hi Sandy,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, so glad to hear that we were able to resolve the issue immediately and process your order quickly! Hope to hear from you again soon :)

Price
"Great products and straight forward wesbite"
Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with a review, so glad to hear that you were able to find everything you wanted straight from our website! Hope to hear from you again soon :)

Price
"Amazing service and quality - thank you - I shall be using you again."
Hi Nichola,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with a review, so pleased to hear that you were happy with the service you had received for APL! Hope to hear from you again soon :)

Price
"Always there to answer the phone, fast delivery usually the next day,great service."
Hi Mike,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with a review, so glad to hear that you were happy with the customer service and delivery! Hope to hear from you again soon :)

Price
"Fast and effective service!"
Hi Darren,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, so glad to hear that you are happy with our service! Hope to hear from you again soon :)

Price
"I'm really happy with the service I received from APL Packaging. The bags I ordered were out of stock but I received a phone call to update me and another bag was suggested. I received these the next day. An efficient, fast service. Would definitely order from again. Thank you"
Hi Nina,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review, so glad we were able to offer you an alternative bag and the issue was resolved quickly. Hope to hear from you again soon! Have a lovely weekend :)

Price
"Very prompt delivery. Excellent quality bags. Competitive prices. Great after sales."
Hi Norma,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a lovely review, so glad to hear that you were happy with the service you had received from APL. Hope to hear from you again soon! Have a wonderful weekend :)

Price
"Lovely qualityquality and quick delivery"
Hi Carol,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, so glad to hear that you were happy with the quality of our product! Hope to hear from you again soon :)

Price
"Quick and easy to get the goods ,quick delivery"
Good morning Joan,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, so glad you were happy with the service you had received from APL! Hope to hear from you again soon :)

Price
"Very efficient, good products and prices, and a sensible person at the end of the phone to answer my query. 5 star"
Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, so glad we were able to answer your query over the phone :) Hope to hear from you again soon!

Price
"The delivery arrived quickly and was as purchased. However the packaging left a bit to be desired. The paper was in two boxes but there was nothing to hold the reams in place inside the boxes, so two of the reams were ruined in transit as they have fallen around inside the box."
Hi Sandy,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, I am sorry to hear that the two reams were damaged in transit. I will certainly let our warehouse team know to pack the reams more securely in the future. In the meantime we will replace the two reams for you free of charge.

Price
"Quick delivery on my luxury tissue paper"
Hi Sara,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, so glad to hear that you were happy with our next day delivery! Hope to hear from you again soon :)

Price
"Accidental duplication of order swiftly corrected."
Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, so glad we were able to correct that quickly for you! Hope to hear from you again soon :)

APL Packaging Ltd is rated 4.82 based on 1,869 reviews