APL Packaging Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend APL Packaging Ltd
Price
"The boxes I ordered printed with foil were good quality, the customer service answered my questions quickly, and the delivery was fast. APL Packaging is worth recommending."
Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with a wonderful recommendation, so glad to hear that you were happy with the quality of your printed boxes and our service! We look forward to printing your lovely boxes again soon :)

Price
"I love my red bags, and the service was fabulous. Thank you 😊"
Hi Michelle,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with a lovely review, so glad to hear that you love your red bags!!! Hope to hear from you again soon :)

Price
"many thanks love the products exactly as your advert,good quality at a great price. Also order arrived with 48hrs. Would not hesitate to order again."
Hi Mary,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with a lovely feedback, so pleased to hear that you were happy with the products you received! Hope to hear from you again soon :)

Price
"Superb quality and fast delivery!"
Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we are so pleased to hear that you thought our product and delivery was superb! We look forward to hearing from you again soon :)

Price
"very impressed and quality service"
Hi Shashidaran,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with a lovely review, so glad to hear that you were impressed with the quality of our service. We look forward to hearing from you again soon :)

Price
"Easy to order next day delivery"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, so pleased to hear that you were happy with our delivery service :) Hope to hear from you again soon!

Price
"great product if you read the description - on this occasion I ordered the bigger size when should have ordered the smaller size. Not APLs fault, product is great, good value for money and delivery is spot on - a delight to deal with."
Good morning David,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, so glad to hear that you were happy with our service and thought our delivery was spot on!! Just to make you aware we are more than happy to accept returns and a form can be found through our website-https://www.aplpackaging.co.uk/images/returns_form.pdf. Hope this helps, if you need help or advice with future orders please feel free to contact our customer service team.

Price
"Very helpful customer service team. Very easy to contact them for any questions or queries regarding my order. They really do go that extra mile for customers"
Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with a lovely review, so glad to hear that you were happy with the service you had received from our team :) Hope to hear from you again soon!

Price
"Very good service and wonderful product"
Dear Kate,

Thank you for your lovely review, we look forward to hearing from you soon :)

Price
"An excellent company to deal with in always."
Good morning Rob,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know that you are happy with your experience with us, let us know if we can help with anything further in the future.

Price
"Sturdy boxes for my fused glass creations, just what I needed."
Good morning Lynn,

Thank you for letting us know that you are happy with your boxes, we hope to hear from you again soon :)

Price
"Great service, swift delivery"
Good morning Rachel,

Thank you for your review :) hope you have a brilliant weekend!

Price
"Excellent service and the products look great. Thank you. Penny, Birmingham, UK"
Good morning Penny,

Glad to hear that you are happy with your order with us, and thank you for taking the time to share your feedback :)

"Very fast, Very Happy"
Good morning Jacquie,

Thank you for your review, very pleased to hear that you were happy with you bags order from us :)
Hope you have a good Thursday!

Price
"Very pleased with the service i received. Always quick to respond to my queries. I had to make quite a few changes and they were dealt with quickly and happily. Shirley Miles in particular was very helpful. Bags arrived a few days later than expected but way before my deadline so it was fine."
Good morning Maria,

Thank you for your lovely review, we are so pleased that you are happy with your experience with us - I will also share your feedback with our wonderful Shirley :)
Hope to hear from you again soon!

Price
"Ordering was easy. I was notified of delivery dates and then goods arrived quickly and on time. I was kept informed of a slight change which was well judged and meant I got the correct number of items rather than being short."
Good morning,

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to let us know that we were able to work with you, to ensure that you were happy with your order.
Hope to hear from you again soon!
Price
"When phoning through orders or payments the APL staff are extremely polite and knowledgeable. Goods are sent out and arrive on time with the customer being kept up to date with just where the order is. As a company we have used APL for several years and can see no reason why we would go anywhere else"
Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with such a kind feedback, so pleased to hear that you were happy with our customer service team! I shall forward your review to our team as I am sure they will be happy to hear this! Looking forward to hearing from you again soon :)

Price
"Excellent service as always!! Very speedy delivery and good quality product. Always very helpful - resolved an issue I had on my last order, with items that missing arriving the very next morning, definatly recommend and will be ordering again :-) Thank you!"
Hi Sarah,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with a lovely feedback! So pleased to hear that you were happy with our customer service and we were able to resolve the problem quickly. We look forward to hearing from you again soon :)

Price
"As a first-time customer, I ordered paper bags (counter and carrier) for retail purposes and the quality is lovely. One of the products that APL sent was incorrect but they immediately sprang into action to put it right. The chap I spoke to was very polite and helpful."
Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with such a kind review, so glad to hear that you were happy with our counter bags and our customer service team. I will forward this review back to them as I am sure they would be happy to hear this. Looking forward to hearing from you again soon :)

Price
"Amazingly quick delivery and great product, thank you."
Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with a review, so pleased to hear that your experience with us was amazing! We look forward to hearing from you again soon :)

APL Packaging Ltd is rated 4.83 based on 1,806 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!