APL Packaging Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend APL Packaging Ltd
Read APL Packaging Ltd Reviews

About APL Packaging Ltd:

Leading national supplier of plain and printed packaging at great prices. Plain packaging delivered next working day, printed packaging from 7 days.

We offer a wide range of gift and jewellery boxes, carrier paper and plastic bags, luxury tissue paper and ribbon, as well as packaging accessories.

01903202333

info@aplpackaging.co.uk

Price
Customer service was great but I never received the item so I can’t say anything positive about that.
Good afternoon Sekemi,

Thank you for leaving a review with us, and that is great to hear that you were happy with our customer service.

We realise that we sent the review request to you in error, as the order was cancelled due to issues with the payment at the time last year.

If we can do anything to help with any packaging you should require going forward, then please do feel free to get in touch with our team here and we will do our best to help.

Clare
Price
Perfect little bags to put my crafts in when selling
Hi Carol,

Thank you for taking the time to share your lovely review with us! I am so pleased to hear that the bags are perfect for what you need them for. Hope to hear from you again soon :)

Price
Good product, reasonably priced, swift dispatch. Not impressed with the packaging - just thrown into a DPD box any old how, ALL of the bags looked used before I got them out of the box, chronic - never had this with you before!!
Hi Graham,

Thank you for writing us a review, I sincerely appreciate you bringing this to my attention. I am sorry to hear that your bags arrived that way on this occasion, that's not what we like to hear and I will certainly feed this back to our team. As every feedback help us to continuously improve the way we do business.

Your business means a lot to us, so if you have any additional feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us on info@aplpackaging.co.uk and as a gesture of goodwill, I would like to offer you a discount on your next order with us.

Shaunie
excellent service i made a mess of my order it was sorted out in no time by a very understanding lady on the end of the phone thankyou
Hi Brenda,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us this very kind note. Thank you for giving us a shot and looking forward to hearing from you again soon :)

Hope you have a lovely weekend.

from APL's Customer Service & Support Team
Price
I had a little problem with online-shop. But I got very kind support via email, and received items on time!
Hi Hisao,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We are so pleased to hear that we were able to help via chat and your items were received on time.

Have a lovely weekend :)

Price
Easy website to use with lots of options. Easy to pay and super fast delivery of a good quality product - what else do you need?
Good morning,

Thank you for your review and giving us a shot! I am so pleased to hear that you have found our website easy to use and you are happy with your order. Hope to hear from you again soon :)

Price
I re- ordered some linen gift bags, which I needed fairly quickly. They arrived promptly as promised. The price of the bags are also affordable, so I will be ordering again. Good service.
Hi Rachel,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review! I am so pleased to hear that your order was delivered quickly. Looking forward to hearing from you again soon :)

Have a nice day and take care.

Price
Great quality packing and speedy delivery
Good afternoon,

Thank you for your lovely review! Glad to hear that you have found our service speedy :)

Great service and delivery
Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to write us this review!

Price
Easy to use website with good range of products. Shipped as promised. Good quality product.
Hi John,

Thank you for your lovely review and we are so pleased to hear that you have found our website easy to use! Hope to hear from you again soon :)

Price
Great products and great service!
Good morning,

Thank you for your review! Hope to hear from you again soon.

Price
quality has drastically changed not strong enough now to support my candles complete waste money gutted cs loved there boxes 😭
Hi Jina,

Thank you for writing this review, we have checked over your previous order and can see last time that you ordered white boxes and this time kraft brown, because of the lamination on the white boxes, they are a little more sturdier. We appreciate there is a difference between the two colour so would like to offer you 5% off your next order.

If you experience any problems with our products at all, please get in touch with our dedicated customer service team who be happy to help. Our contact details are info@aplpackaging.co.uk or 01903 202 333, opening hours are 9am - 5pm Monday - Friday.

Price
Such a great company. I’ve ordered from APL for years . Great customer service, quick delivery and perfect products not forgetting well priced . Ali @ Oh Darling
Hi Alice,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this review. We put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful and we look forward to hearing from you again soon :)

Price
Fantastic customer service - speedy lead time and beautiful end product! Thank you!
Hi Nadia,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience using our service! We are so thrilled to hear that you loved your printed boxes. Looking forward to printing your boxes again soon :)

Delivery
Very good service. I have bought from them several times and I am happy with the product. (plain cotton bags)
Good afternoon,

Thank you for leaving such a wonderful review. We are so pleased to hear that you liked our service and we hope to hear from you again soon :)

Speedy Delivery
Good afternoon,

Thank you for your review!

Very straightforward to order
Hi Maureen,

Thank you for your review, we are so pleased to hear that you have found the ordering process straightforward. Hope to hear from you again soon :)

Price
Very prompt service as always
Hi Cara,

Thank you for taking the time to review us, so glad to hear that you are happy with our service! Hope to hear from you again soon :)

Price
I had one issue with APL, they delivered the incorrect sized boxes and the wrong qty. However, Shirley on their customer services helped me get my issue resolved and we had the packaging we needed within a few days which saved our project. This company has an excellent range of products and the customer service is the best out of the many packaging companies I have used.
Hi Ryan,

Thank you for leaving such a positive review on your experience. I am so glad to hear that we were able to resolve the issue quickly for you and your order was delivered within days! I will be sure to let our Shirley know of your high praise as I am sure she will be thrilled to hear. Thanks again for your kind words, hope to hear from you again soon :)

Delivery
Love this company, great quality and professional!
Good morning,

Thank you for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review! Looking forward to hearing from you again soon.

APL Packaging Ltd is rated 4.81 based on 2,063 reviews