APL Packaging Ltd Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend APL Packaging Ltd

About APL Packaging Ltd: Leading national supplier of plain and printed packaging at great prices. Plain packaging delivered next working day, printed packaging from 7 days.

We offer a wide range of gift and jewellery boxes, carrier paper and plastic bags, luxury tissue paper and ribbon, as well as packaging accessories.

01903202333

info@aplpackaging.co.uk

Price
"Amazing delivery thanks to APL Packaging and DPD. The bags I ordered were exactly as required and the swift delivery was a godsend as another supplier had let me down. However it would be nice to have some shop coupon discount codes as an incentive to order more! Just a thought."
Good morning Elaine,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience shopping with APL. I am so pleased to hear that you have received exactly what you have ordered and we were able to help with the quick delivery. That's a great idea! I will certainly be sure to feed that back to our marketing team for you :)

Delivery
"Excellent. good quality. On time. Perfect"
Hi Mark,

Thank you for kind review! So thrilled to hear that you found our service to be excellent and on time :)

Hope you have a lovely day.

"Excellent service"
Hi Andrew,

Thank you for your review! Hope you have a lovely day :)

Price
"Helpful, efficient and very quick. I am really pleased with the service. Highly recommended."
Hi Victoria,

Thank you for your lovely review and recommendation! So glad to hear that you've found our service helpful and quick to use. Hope to hear from you again soon :)

Price
"Excellent service so far. Sample quality is excellent and will be placing a bigger order based on my experience and the quality delivered."
Good morning,

Thank you kindly for taking the time to leave us a review and feedback! I am so glad to hear that you liked your printed sample and we look forward to printing your order soon.

Hope you have a lovely day :)

Price
"very hard to find what you want. thought i ordered 14cm pillow boxes, but apparently I didn't. To return it would cost almost more than what I paid. Don't know why they charge so much for shipping... Ebay is cheaper and better..."
Good morning,

Thank you for leaving a review and for your feedback.

After taking a look at your order we can see that we have delivered to you what you have ordered and can been seen in your order confirmation.

We have also offered you a full refund on return of your order, which will include your original delivery charge, as per our returns policy.

Additionally we have also offered to reinstate your first order 10% discount code for you.

I will feedback your comments about delivery costs, but we do try to offer the fairest costs we can to be able to deliver all plain items as next working day delivery if spending under £99 before VAT.

Our team here are always happy to help if you had any questions, you can email us at info@aplpackaging.co.uk or call us on 01903 202333.

Clare
Price
"Excellent delivery time and quality stock"
Good morning N Walker,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know that you are happy with your order overall, we look forward to hearing from you again soon :)

Clare
Price
"Very quick to respond when we needed a rush order."
Good morning,

Thank you for leaving such a nice review. So glad to hear that our customer service team were able to help with a fast track order for you.

We look forward to hearing from you again soon :)

Price
"APL Packaging have been my box supplier for years. They are fabulous, fast and friendly. This order was no different✨"
Hi Kristal,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review, so glad to hear that you love the service we offer and we look forward to printing your wonderful boxes again soon! You are a star, thanks for this review once again :)

Shaunie
"Arrived speedily, friendly efficient driver."
Good afternoon,

Thank you for your review! So glad to hear that you were happy with our delivery service :)

Price
"Ordering online was easy, design done exactly to my brief and delivered exactly on the date they promised. I would not hesitate to recommend this company."
Hi Alan,

Thank you for your wonderful review and feedback! I am so thrilled to hear that you found our website easy to use and the order arrived exactly to your expectations :)

Price
"Quick, easy, friendly service."
Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time out to leave us a lovely review, so pleased to hear that you were happy with our service! Hope to hear from you again soon :)

Price
"Packaging arrived next day and as described. Thoroughly recommend."
Hi Simon,

Thank you so much for your recommendation! I am so glad to hear that you were happy with your order and our quick delivery service. Hope to hear from you again soon :)

Price
"Fantastic service. Friendly, helpful staff. Order arrived next day."
Good morning,

Thank you for your kind review and feedback! We are so thrilled to hear that you were happy with the service you've received from APL and we look forward to hearing from you again soon :)

Price
"Great quality packaging and excellent customer service!"
Hi Caitlin,

Thank you for your wonderful review! I am so glad to hear that you were happy with the quality of your order and our customer service. Hope to hear from you again soon :)

Price
"Excellent. Friendly, efficient service. Really good company to work with."
Hi Martin,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! So glad to hear that you found our company really friendly and efficient.

Hope you have a fantastic day :)

"Thank you x"
Good morning,

Many thanks for your review! Hope to hear from you again :)

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this lovely review! Looking forward to hearing from you again soon :)

Price
"Prompt delivery, very helpful staff, great and very easy-to-use website!"
Hi Richard,

Thank you for your wonderful review! I am so pleased to hear that you've found our website very easy to use and you are happy with the service we provide. Looking forward to hearing from you again soon :)

Price
"Super speedy service with wonderful and helpful staff. We love working with APL!"
Melanie,

Thank you for your lovely review and feedback. I am so thrilled to hear that you had a positive experience using APL and I will be sure to let the team know of your compliments :) Hope to hear from you again soon!

Price
"Fast reply, Friendly and Next day delivery."
Hi Charlotte,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us this review. APL values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Again, thank you for your review and feedback.

APL Packaging Ltd is rated 4.82 based on 2,024 reviews