Angelic Diamonds Reviews

Andrew Shutt
Osase Okuonghae
Angelic Diamonds 5 star review on 19th January 2021
Barry Duffy
Received a beautiful pair of halo round diamond earrings for my birthday. The customer service was brilliant and delivery was exactly as promised. The earrings are extremely well made and just gorgeous. So nice to have something amazing to celebrate a special occasion.
This was a very special purchase. A trophy to congratulate my daughter on giving birth to my first grandchild. Second hand would not do. She deserved the best 3 Cs! Cut, Clarity and Colour. Angelic provides you with such freedom of choice and good advice should you seek it. Amazing delivery promises, all met and SUPERB packaging. No pressure and all expectations fulfilled. Many thanks.
Excellent service from start to finish, so easy to place order on line and will use again thank you
What next not present this made would recommend without a doubt
Beautiful ring and quick delivery also needed resized and prompt service provided
Many thanks. Very happy with purchase. Wife is very happy with her eternity ring. Made Christmas very special.
Some of the best service I have ever had. I bought an eternity ring for my partner for Christmas, ordering in late November I was quite nervous the ring would not arrive before Christmas, but it arrived in a matter of weeks via recorded post before 1pm and the quality of the ring was absolutely beautiful. My partner loved her new ring but unfortunately I had ordered the wrong size. I called Angelic Diamonds and explained the problem to which they sent me shipping details to get the ring back to them to be resized. I was told to allow up to two weeks however the ring was back and to a perfect size within a week. This really was an excellent service and I will not hesitate to shop with them again. 5 star
Gorgeous ring, good price and great service.
The diamond earrings were perfect, wife really loved them. Service from Angelic Diamonds was impeccable, sent and delivered on time with tracking included. First class company, thanks for making my wife’s birthday.
Cracking service and product was spot on.
Cannot recommend this company more
Absolutely stunning marquis diamond ring, very pleased with our purchase and would highly recommend. Excellent customer service from pre order enquiries through to delivery.
Wow!!!! My misses was so happy. She said it is the nicest ring that I could of ever bought her. She was so happy with it. Also I was so happy that every question that I asked was answered politely and to point. I was given all the info I needed when I asked for it thank you so much.
Angelic Diamonds 5 star review on 12th January 2021
Ring was made on time and is a quality product extremely pleased with my purchase with be my first point of call when looking for future jewellery
Placed order and given timescale for expected delivery. Received confirmation of dispatch 2 days early. Absolutely delighted, would have no hesitation in recommending.
Quick and easy to order an engagement ring online with high quality! Ring came in less than 3 weeks and I had an issue as I’d ordered the wrong size and angelic diamonds had no issue with me sending the ring back and getting it resized for free, every email I sent they replied within a day! Such great customer service skills
Very smooth ordering process right from the start. My order arrived exactly when they said it would. Beautifully packaged, very happy with our rings. I would be happy to recommend Angelic Diamonds to anyone. Thank you.
Excellent customer service. My diamond wedding band arrived incredibly well wrapped with meticulous attention to detail. I am beyond delighted with my ring, all I need now is the lockdown to life so that we can be married and I can wear it. 🥰
Angelic Diamonds 5 star review on 12th January 2021
Great service. Quick and discrete delivery. I would definitely recommend Angelic Diamonds.
Perfect item, just as I pictured and arrived on the day stated.
Excellent service, right from online order to delivery. Engagement ring came well packaged with ring certificate. Excellent quality, great job
Angelic Diamonds is rated 4.96 based on 1,808 reviews