Angelic Diamonds Reviews

Angelic Diamonds 5 star review on 12th January 2021
Joseph McPartlin
Angelic Diamonds 5 star review on 12th January 2021
Leon Francis
Absolutely love my ring. Couldn’t have been more perfect

Just amazing! No more words necessary!
Angelic Diamonds 5 star review on 12th May 2020
From order to delivery the service was excellent and the service team very friendly and helpful. The purchase item was exactly as described on Web page.
Initially was apprehensive purchasing such a high value product over the net but I needn't have worried, very professional company. I would certainly use the company again and would recommend to my friends.
Great service - Nicky was very helpful and informative when I was unsure of which ring would best suit my engagement ring! My ring is beautiful and I couldn't be happier! Can't recommend the company enough!
Angelic Diamonds 5 star review on 7th May 2018
I found exactly what I was looking for on the website for a great price. I placed my order and was given a delivery date very quickly. It was delivered exactly on time and I was very happy with the product!
They have been very good through the whole process, even with covid there was no problems. Had Nicky dealing with me and can’t fault her at all. So special thanks to her. The ring itself is brilliant and can’t fault it.. thanks very much
I cannot explain how good this company have been with my order! Bought an engagement ring which turned out to be a bit to small due to my mistake, which resulted in my fiance and myself spending the night in A&E having it cut off. After messaging them about the sizing, they were so good to me, helped me out so much and even though the ring was cut in half, I sent it back and within 10 days I had a BRAND NEW ring that fit!!

I was so worried that because we had to have it cut, they wouldn't be able to fix it for me, but they did everything they could to make sure my mind was at rest and they would fix the issue..

Cannot wait to use these guys again for our wedding rings!

Thank you so much again, and I would HIGHLY recommend this company to ANYONE!
Great price for an engagement ring. Very competitive! Nice range to choose from and very helpful staff. They also had an easy payment plan, which made the experience seamless. Delivery was timely and I was kept updated. Highly recommended.
I definitely recommend Angelic Diamonds as I couldn't be happier with my ring. The ring is beautiful and very high quality. They are definitely a trustworthy company and offer the best price. Also, their client service is very helpful and replied any query promptly. I originally ordered in the wrong size but they refitted the ring for free and sent it back very quickly. I'm in love!
Angelic Diamonds 5 star review on 5th April 2020
I had never heard of this company before , so I read the reviews, and they were really good as I wanted to find a special engagement ring , when the ring came after 10 days , I was absolutely made up with my Ring everything from the packaging/ certificate & Ring was very professional and the ring is stunning , I would & have been recommending Angelic Diamonds, Thank You so much for my special Ring & will definitely shop with you again !
Bought my long time love an Eternity ring, she is so overwhelmed with how beautiful it is, Angelic Diamonds kept me up to date with my order along the way, the quality of the ring is stunning and a full suite of paperwork certification complete a perfect gift, will definitely use them again.
Great professional,friendly service.Beautiful diamond ring for a fantastic price.I would highly recommend Angelic Diamonds.
We chose the ring together. We chose the cut of the diamond, it’s clarity and the carats to suit. On arrival we were blown away with the initial unboxing. The quality is amazing. The Diamonds really sparkle! The fit is perfect. Highly recommend! 💗💙
Angelic Diamonds 5 star review on 28th November 2019
A beautiful platinum ring for my special gentleman and the appointment to see the rings beforehand was a really good experience. Unfortunately the ring was a bit snug when it arrived, so Angelic diamonds made me a another one free of charge as the design chosen couldn’t be made larger. As a commitment ring, we couldn’t be more delighted and the price was really good. He is wearing his ring with pride. My partner and I would highly recommend Angelic Diamonds, pleased we found them and pleased we didn’t have to pay retail price.
Angelic Diamonds 5 star review on 27th November 2019
The one thing that I wanted was to be able to create that master piece engagement ring on my own and here I was able to, I was scared while waiting to see if the ring looked identical to what I had created and now I can tell you Angelic diamonds didn’t disappoint, the customer Service is reliable and on Point, delivery time is very accurate, packaging was top class,“I genuinely have nothing to complain, I will recommend to anyone!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Angelic Diamonds 5 star review on 24th October 2019 Angelic Diamonds 5 star review on 24th October 2019 Angelic Diamonds 5 star review on 24th October 2019 Angelic Diamonds 5 star review on 24th October 2019
Excellent service from start to finish.. Fiancé very happy with ring quality is superb. I have placed another order for her matching wedding ring as well.
Easy to use website, second to none customer service, beautiful ring with high quality diamonds and craftsmanship. It is obvious from starting the search to completing the order that Angelic Diamonds look after you throughout your journey with them and beyond. I will be back for the wedding rings and definitely recommending you to others!
I usually find it difficult to make purchases when I’m not doing so via a high street retailer; however after learning all I could regarding Diamonds I stumbled across Angelic Diamonds by chance really and it was local to me as it happened which was useful.
I went on to fully research the company just for my own sanity more than anything and was satisfied with my findings. I went on to understand how they were able to offer the amazing prices which they do and upon receipt of my purchase I was extremely pleased with the quality, product and even the packaging.
The ring is exactly as I wanted it, fully certified and the real deal. It is quite a testament to what they do as I did initially have my reservations however when doing a direct comparison you can see quite clearly that high street jewellers add on costs just because they need to clear their overheads, logically this is not a requirement for Angelic Diamonds.
I have run my purchase by several people and am constantly being told I have been very lucky with my purchase, however it’s not luck it is just finding the right supplier and doing some basic research.
Fantastic service from the director himself as well, always available to answer my queries and extremely responsive which is something I rate highly.
I wouldn’t really look elsewhere you get what you ask for and is ideal for those who want to go all out but even for those that want to stick to a budget.
10/10 on all fronts from me.
Ordered an engagement ring for my fiancée after her last one was stolen a couple of years back. Good service and nice product. Gave to her on Christmas Day and she has not stopped smiling since.
Everything from start to finish was perfect with my order. From the ordering process, the communication from Angelic Diamonds staff & ultimately the engagement ring I bought for my now fiancée. The ring is absolutely perfect & as entirely described, my fiancée loves her ring.

Thank you for helping me create the perfect moment.

Michael.
Angelic Diamonds 5 star review on 19th December 2017
Beautiful craftsmanship, extremely helpful customer services, and delivered securely without any dramas. I couldn't ask for more.
Angelic Diamonds is rated 4.96 based on 1,761 reviews