Angelic Diamonds Reviews

Angelic Diamonds 5 star review on 12th January 2021
Joseph McPartlin
Angelic Diamonds 5 star review on 12th January 2021
Leon Francis
Christmas 2019 I discovered Angelic Diamonds and although I did my research I was wary of making a purchase online but loved the designs and the way they can be tailored to my requirements. After asking many questions with regard the piece and delivery it became apparent that the response were genuine and not just sales patter. I actually had great advice, they wanted a happy customer and that is what they got, included on my part an overwhelmed partner on Christmas Day, perfect!

So along came Christmas 2020, I had no second thoughts this time, well except it took me so long to choose a piece, the differing designs, so much choice and I knew the quality would be excellent. As per the previous year, the delivery was exactly as stated and great communications all the way. A beautiful ring arrived, stunning, dazzling, worth opening that box to take a peek before wrapping it up and knowing it was the right choice.

The whole experience with Angelic Diamonds is amazing, from start to that all important part at the end, the look on a loved ones face, yes cliche but priceless. My days of high street jewellery shopping are over, Angelic Diamonds are my go to now!
Beautiful ring! Took around 4 weeks to come once ordered, and the service from the guided buying on the website to delivery. The cerificate, valuation, and 'journey' the ring had taken all came with the ring. The journey was a really thoughtful addition. Thankfully, she said yes!
Angelic Diamonds 5 star review on 19th January 2021
Angelic diamonds provided me with a very good quality engagement ring at a competitive price. When I had to get it resized (through no fault of theirs) they did this very quickly and free of charge. Would definitely recommend
Absolute pleasure to buy from. Polite, helpful and extremely efficient people. Fantastic quality products. Amazing in all aspects. Thank you
Excellent quality with great service! Will definitely recommend to anyone wanting to buy that special gift for their loved ones!
Most beautiful ring I’ve ever seen absolutely cannot wait to pop the question I know she is going to love this ring :)
Angelic Diamonds 5 star review on 17th January 2021
Great communication from the team during the whole purchase process. Not to mention lovely ring and liked the packaging!
Great service. Buy from Angelic Diamonds without hesitation. Good quality products and fast shipping.
Great service would recommend to anyone
Fantastic advice and service from start to finish, they could not have been more helpful. The selection of the ring, payment, delivery and aftercare were all superb and I'll certainly be returning to Angelic Diamonds in the future.
Firstly, I have to say that the whole process from placing my order to receiving the actual ring was totally professional - plus - my feelings were that they were keen to ensure that my order was as requested and as importantly, they left me confident that if there was an error they would endeavour to resolve as quickly as possible - we discussed the delivery day and sure enough it arrived exactly on time - my only concern was, had I got the ring size exactly right - fortunately, yes! - my advice would be, check the size and then double check! - in conclusion - excellent service - with a real focus on the Customer - the quality of the diamond and setting - lovely, just as I had hoped for! - David
Very good and easy to order. Was kept informed about the delivery and arrived exactly on time. Very happy customer.
Angelic Diamonds 5 star review on 15th January 2021
High quality, fair price, on time.
Excellent response. I needed an urgent delivery and it was done and there on time and in perfect condition
TOP Class service and ring is stunning :)
Could not be happier, superb service from start to finish and to top it off the now fiancée absolutely loves her engagement ring, would highly recommend, superb all round.
I purchased an eternity ring for my wife for Christmas. The online ordering and options to self design to meet requirements is fantastic. Very nice customer services and a professional and quality team giving assurance that the ring could be adjusted in size afterwards if needed. I have just ordered a replacement engagement ring as my wife said the quality of the diamonds in the new ring made the ones in her engagement ring look dull!
In terms of a recommendation no hesitation this is high end, top quality and excellent customer service online retailer. Top marks from me thank you
Angelic Diamonds 5 star review on 13th January 2021
I was initially very nervous about buying a high-item over the internet, but I have been absolutely delighted by both the service and the eternity ring (and packaging - logo free).
Thank you, so much...my wife is eternally grateful!
Beautifully crafted ring - can't stop looking at it! Initially there was a mistake with my order however the customer services team contacted me immediately with options. All resolved to my complete satisfaction and kept well informed with progress. Very pleased with both my ring and the service. Thanks very much!
Beautiful ring, lovely packaging and delivered exactly when they said it would be. The care and expertise put into making the ring is evident. Wonderful service and communication. Thank you Angelic Diamonds.
Angelic Diamonds is rated 4.96 based on 1,761 reviews