Angelic Diamonds Reviews

Shuk Kwan Yeung
Angelic Diamonds 5 star review on 3rd April 2020
Sailesh Patel
More Photos & Videos
They have been very good through the whole process, even with covid there was no problems. Had Nicky dealing with me and can’t fault her at all. So special thanks to her. The ring itself is brilliant and can’t fault it.. thanks very much
Every enquiry was answered with a comforting quality
The ring is lovely and appears great value for money. It was packaged very thoughtfully; I highly recommend this business.
Angelic diamonds were fantastic. They kept us updated throughout the whole process especially through these uncertain and difficult times. Would definitely recommend them and use them again
A perfect service with nothing too much trouble. The ring purchased is exactly as seen on line and beautifully made. I would highly recommend Angelic Diamonds.
This is the 3rd item I’ve purchased from Angelic Diamonds. They were such a find! The jewellery is absolutely beautiful & excellent quality. Communication is also excellent if ever I’ve had a query. Definitely my go-to if I’m buying jewellery. Prices beat the high street hands down.
Ordered from their website which is very quick and easy. Once ordered,I received an email letting me know when it would arrive. It came right on time and it fits perfectly! I requested discreet packaging as we are both at home during the current climate (Civid-19), it came in an unmarked bag which contained the lovely packaging of the ring itself.

We are very impressed and now happily engaged, I couldn't be happier! I'm very impressed with the service and I would use Angelic again.
Absolutely amazing service from start to finish!
The shopping experience was actually very pleasant. I customize an eternity band just a few days before the lock-down, I still received a lovely ring in good time. I will have no hesitation in using them again.
Absolute gorgeous items, beautifully made and elegant to wear. Would definitely recommend
The design of the ring and the display of the diamonds was great! My wife loves her eternity ring!
Very good service through out the process
Excellent quality and value. Rings came in a very nice presentation box totally exceeded my expectations
Extremely happy with my purchase. Angelic Diamonds offer a superb quality at an excellent price. Really outstanding. The Mrs was super happy and excited upon my proposal thanks to this gem.
Amazing service ,great communication and quick responses back . My delivery came a lot earlier due to angelic diamonds pushing the delivery forward so it would come in time for me to propose to my girlfriend. The ring was beautiful and looked exactly like the picture.
I ordered the Mayfair diamond star earrings in white, 18 carat gold. Prior to ordering, I'd contacted Angelic Diamonds to ask about the approximate size. The response was extremely quick and professional - especially praiseworthy, as this was just after the lockdown had started! The earrings arrived exactly on the day they were promised, and are really beautiful. I'd intended to wear them on special occasions, but they're too nice for that, and I wear them two or three times a week. I'm very impressed with Angelic Diamonds, and will undoubtedly buy more from them in future.
Can not fault the service from angelic diamonds, i ordered the wrong size ring and they sorted it out for me both fast and free of charge
I love the fact that you can configure ring details to your liking. Customer service was fantastic even during lockdown. I knew at what stage my order was and when to expect it
We were extremely impressed with the service we got especially since our order was placed just prior to the Covid 19 pandemic causing the Uk lockdown.
We were keep well informed and our rings were delivered as soon as possible following the delay in hallmarking.
An exceptional good polite service.
By the way the rings are lovely and fitted both of us perfectly.
The ring is a lovely design and feels really good quality. Customer service was great and delivery was quick considering disruptions due to Covid-19. Very pleased.
Angelic Diamonds is rated 4.96 based on 1,366 reviews