Angelic Diamonds Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Angelic Diamonds

13 Easter Park

Mark K
Verified Buyer

Genuinely could not have expected anything more from Angelic Diamonds. Customer service from day one was brilliant and they almost seemed happy to hear from me every time I made contact. I did speak to other online companied but felt Angelic Diamonds was a bit more personal and flexible to my needs. I also loved that they could tweak one of the designs since they create all the jewellery themselves. No doubt I will be returning for our wedding rings.
Shannon H
Verified Buyer

After placing my order I was kept informed about the status until my ring was ready to be dispatched after 9 days. After service was brilliant and no hassle to resize the ring. Was returned back within 2 days. Really happy with my decision to buy from this company.
Josh D
Verified Buyer

This was my second purchase after being so impressed with the service and quality when purchasing an engagement ring for my fiancé. Very helpful staff and quality/price is so much better compared to high street jewellers. For me it makes no sense to pay double the price for a lower quality items. Buying from Angelic is the way forward.
Will D
Verified Buyer

I tried many high street jewellers to find a specific design but nobody could help me. That was until I discovered Angelic Diamonds. We spend time discussing my exact requirements and after a few design amendments, we had created the perfect ring. At no point did I feel rushed by Neil and he was full of useful advice and suggestions. It’s nice to find a company who cares more about helping the customer than the final sale. I will definitely be returning next year to purchasing our wedding rings. Top class company, staff, and products.
Robert F
Verified Buyer

Quality of the ring and packaging was excellent. The contact through the order process felt very personal and they even managed to delivery my order before the busy Easter period. I would certainly recommend Angelic Diamonds to anyone planning to purchase an engagement ring (or any other jewellery for that matter)
Sophie L
Verified Buyer

Great service and great quality
Laura C
Verified Buyer

Excellent communication from all of the team. The staff were all very friendly and extremely helpful. All questions were answers promptly and the final product was amazing. Luxury packaging and very well presented. My ring needed to be resized and this was a free service completed within days.
Katie W
Verified Buyer

Great service. Nicky is amazing. My wedding ring fits the engagement ring perfectly. Thank you :)
Tom H
Verified Buyer

Stunning diamond and setting. Was apprehensive ordering online but after reading the reviews I was prepared to take a chance. In hindsight I had nothing to worry about. The quality (and price) are both reasons why I would only buy from Angelic Diamonds in the future. I never thought I would say this but online seems to be the future for purchasing diamond jewellery
Stanley O
Verified Buyer

Really happy that I discovered Angelic Diamond online.

I was pulling my hair out to find the specific design that I wanted and within my budget. The ring arrived on time and was exactly what I had expected. Top notch communication and all round great experience
Isla F
Verified Buyer

Excellent company and service all round! From the time taken to discuss wedding rings and designs with us, the advice given on what would be best given our ideas, as well as the speed at which our rings were created! Angelic Diamonds is certainly a company I will refer to others.
Rachel M
Verified Buyer

Very Impressed, order arrived within 10 days. Beautiful sparkle and quality puts my other jewellery to shame. Think I need to order some more items from Angelic Diamonds. Thank you for the great service and stunning ring.
Brett T
Verified Buyer

I first purchased the engagement ring for my fiancé and then we returned for both our wedding rings. On both occasions the service, prices and communication was faultless. The quality of the rings is brilliant and was complimented when I took my local jewellers to be resized. The website was very straight forward and made browsing very simple.
Steven H
Verified Buyer

Simple to use website and easy to compare all the different designs. Navigation and pricing was very clear. The selection of diamond options made it easy for me to play with the filters and select the correct diamond for my budget. Delivery was on time and impressive ring.
Katie A
Verified Buyer

After reading previous reviews I decided to give Angelic a call. Best decision I have ever made!
Great advice, knowledge and most importantly prices.
I placed the order over the telephone and the rings arrived as promised within 2 weeks. They most definitely exceeded my expectations. My diamonds set eternity ring was stunning and Chris was very happy with his plain comfort fit palladium ring. Smiles all round! Katie x
Frances S
Verified Buyer

Gorgeous eternity ring. Really good selection on their website and great prices. Our order was placed online but communication was top draw. The order arrived on time and I loved the personal letter.
Katie B
Verified Buyer

Over the moon. Delighted with our wedding rings (especially my sparkling one).
Highest quality and superb service. Really fancy packaging too. Thanks Angelic Diamonds
James K
Verified Buyer

Cant fault this company. Excellent service throughout.
I had no idea where to start or what to look for when searching for an engagement ring. I spoke with nicky at angelic diamonds then went away to do my own research. After speaking with a few other companies I was convinced that angelic diamonds were the best value for money.
I received the ring in just under two weeks and my fiancé loves it.
I spent plenty of time doing my research and trust me when I say angelic diamonds comes out top
Debra M
Verified Buyer

Many times I doubted my decision to buy our wedding rings online until they arrived within 8 days. The quality was better that I had seen in any 'high street' store.

So happy that we got our perfect rings and saved money at the same time. 100% recommended
Loiuse M
Verified Buyer

Love this company and their staff. Really really helpful and stunning jewellery.
We ordered a bespoke wedding ring to match my engagement ring. I discussed my requirements and they matched exactly what i wanted first time round. Brill x
Angelic Diamonds is rated 4.97 based on 134 reviews