Angelic Diamonds Reviews

customer service
Read Angelic Diamonds Reviews

support@angelicdiamonds.com

13 Easter Park

From order to delivery the service was excellent and the service team very friendly and helpful. The purchase item was exactly as described on Web page. Initially was apprehensive purchasing such a high value product over the net but I needn't have worried, very professional company. I would certainly use the company again and would recommend to my friends.
Great service . Lovely ring 8 packaging; as described.
Beautiful product in superb packaging. I got my ring size wrong but I was able to send back for resizing at no additional cost. Would thoroughly recommend and use again!
Very nice ring 18 carat.,good size,quick delivery in very safe packing,with certificate
Fantastic products and amazing customer service. We could not recommend Angelic Diamonds enough. You get so much more for your money than at your standard high street jeweller. Thank you so much for giving us a engagement ring my partner will forever cherish
Absolutely delighted with my purchase. The ring is stunning and the customer service was excellent
Excellent service! Really happy with our wedding rings!
An excellent customer experience from start to finish. Clear and easy to use website. Goods arrived on time. Quality packaging, great price and product. My fiancé is delighted!
Excellent service and quality product. Arrived on time and very well (overly so one might say. !!) packaged.
Brilliant service, an absolute pleasure to deal with you. Thank you very much
I’d been looking for a eternity ring, something a little different for a few months. I’d visited numerous places and jewellers but could not see anything. Then one night i came across Angelic diamonds, within minutes i fell in love with one of the ring designs. I loved I could change the diamond quality and the metal it was made of. From ordering to delivery everything was easy and perfect. I received my 5 stone diamond and platinum eternity ring about 3 weeks ago. It is absolutely stunning, everything and more of what I wanted. I feel special when I wear it and have had so many compliments about it, hardly surprising as the quality and design are amazing. Everything from ordering, to delivery, the packaging and the ring have far exceeded my expectations. Sorry the photo does not do it justice.
Lovely earings. Excellent service
Very impressed with the service and quality of my ring. I was a little wary of buying such an important item on the internet but it was just as perfect as I hoped. Packaged well so you would guess what was inside too for security. Thank you.
I’m happy with my purchase from Angelic Diamonds. The ring came well packed and safe. It came with the appropriate certificates. Would recommend
My wife loved the earrings I loved the valuation printed on the certificate! And presented in a lovely box Thanks to all involved
I had never heard of this company before , so I read the reviews, and they were really good as I wanted to find a special engagement ring , when the ring came after 10 days , I was absolutely made up with my Ring everything from the packaging/ certificate & Ring was very professional and the ring is stunning , I would & have been recommending Angelic Diamonds, Thank You so much for my special Ring & will definitely shop with you again !
My wife to be was thrilled with her wedding ring, which matches the engagement we got from Angelic Diamonds too!
I ordered a vintage style ring which arrived promptly, the ring was beautiful but I didn’t feel that it was the one for me. I contacted the team and dealt with Samantha, and they genuinely done everything they could to help me find the right ring, allowed me to change the spec and even sent me photographs of different diamonds and rings so I could compare. In every way they went above and beyond in my eyes with the level of customer service I received. Providing my better half says yes... I will be returning to buy wedding rings. FANTASTIC COMPANY!
Exactly how i wanted it. Came on time and great service. Impressed !
I am extremely happy with the service and overall experience of using Angelic Diamonds to create my engagement ring. The whole process of choosing and creating my ring was very enjoyable and also extremely easy due to their well designed website. The picture advertised of my particular ring was also very similar to the end product. I would definitely recommend Angelic Diamonds both for their good service and value for money. Nadia Trozzo
Angelic Diamonds is rated 4.96 based on 1,187 reviews