Angelic Diamonds Reviews

13 Easter Park

Over 7 Days
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Ryan T
"Great service. She loves the ring and the discrete packaging was spot on 👌"
Philip G
"This website allowed me to get something perfectly personalised to what my fiancée wanted rather than having to just settle for what was in shops, the quality of service, help and variety of choice exceeded my expectation by a mile. Had to send back for a resize cuz I got the size slightly off and they did it free and very efficiently It was returned within only a few days of sending off."
"Excellent service. I would highly recommend Angelic Dimonds very good communication plus an amazing peice of jewellery ."
"The ring I purchased is absolutely beautiful. It is really well designed and the diamonds sparkle beautifully. Everyone comments on what a lovely ring it is. The order process was really straightforward and the communication was great. My ring arrived in a fabulous presentation box. I would definitely buy from Angelic Diamonds in the future."
"Excellent and fast customer service and absolutely beautiful jewellery. My fiancé bought my engagement ring and I was so over the moon with it that we just had to come back for our wedding rings! They are so perfect. Thank you so much!"
"Quite nervous about spending so much money on an unseen item but need not have worried. Had been looking for a gold diamond star for many years without any luck in all jewellers. A trusted jeweller priced up cost for him to make the star & was unable to match the price. Would highly recommend this company"
"I never would have even thought about buying something as special as a diamond ring on line but after much consideration and checking out and review reading, we decided to go to Angelic Diamonds. It was so easy and clear and even when I rang to check my order was all okay, the staff there were so helpful and professional. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them. The ring hasn’t been given just yet. It’s for my parents anniversary celebration, for my mum but I know she will be thrilled. Thank you for making things so easy. I’m hoping it will fit her. A present from my Dad to her to celebrate 60 years of marriage."
"Ring was as described, customer service was impressive and delivery time was spot on."
"Ordered with ease, kept in contact to update on delivery. Arrived on time, looks absolutely amazing. Not a bad word to say."
"Absolutely delighted with my engagement ring, more importantly so was my fiance! Superb customer service right from the beginning. Thank you for making the live of my life immensly happy. We will both be ordering our wedding rings from you!"
"Very quick and professional service. Received the product exactly when they said it would come. The ring needed re-sizing. I sent it back to them and it was back to me within days fitting perfectly. The ring was lovely too, which equalled a happy fiancee. Would definitely use them again."
"My partner and I visited your offices to order two rose gold rings. I mans court ring. I ladies court ring with five diamonds. Both with an engraving. It was a fantastic service and the ring are of a very high quality, and we are both enjoying wearing them."
"I love my new wedding ring. Fabulous customer service and delivery. My jewellery came in a very luxurious box it was a pleasure to open it and reveal my beautiful ring. It fit perfectly. Thank you Angelic Diamonds"
"Great price, quality product and excellent service. Highly recommended."
"Great service. She loves the ring and the discrete packaging was spot on 👌"
"Excellent service.. she loved the ring!!!"
"I have purchased a beautiful wedding ring in 950 Pd. It came in very slick matte black packaging. The ring itself is just flawless and it has a hallmark from assay office as UK has legislation for Palladium, which is not very common world wide. I was really impressed and I recommend Angelic Diamonds 10/10"
"Very pleased with the service received and the quality of the eternity ring purchased. It arrived on the day promised, beautifully packaged and is a lovely quality line of sparkle on my finger! Thank you, would recommend this company to anyone."
"Michelle b I am delighted with my new diamond ring from angelic diamonds. I would definitely use them again and recommend to anyone. Great service, beautiful ring . Thank you"
"Well packaged, good value for money, fiancé loved the ring."
"Fantastic service and easy to use website. Ring looks even better in person."
"Absolutely beautiful ring at a amazing price. My now fiancé loves it!"
"Keeping up with trends and amazing value"
Angelic Diamonds is rated 4.95 based on 437 reviews