Angelic Diamonds Reviews

Shahrin Islam
Nomaan Tahir
Anthony Stewart
Robert Williams
Found Angelic Diamonds while searching for a new engagement ring for my wife and the discovery was fantastic. Was kept up to date with the order and the date given for delivery was spot on. Package arrived perfectly boxed and the ring had the impact I was hoping for with my wife. Angelic Diamonds will be my choice to purchase from again. !
This was a Wedding Anniversary gift for my Wife, she absolutely loves it. It came on time from estimated delivery.We are very pleased thank you.
The ring arrived and it was exactly what I was expecting. Why pay much more from a high street jewellery shop. I highly recommend Angelic Diamonds.
Angelic Diamonds 5 star review on 29th November 2020
Very easy transaction from start to finish!
Beautifully presented wedding rings. Fit is perfect on both. Arrived as requested and we were kept informed of deliver. So happy .
The service we received from Angelic Diamonds was above and beyond what we expected. Getting engaged and married during the Covid pandemic (bringing everything forward) was a stressful time but Angelic Diamonds made the process for us a lot easier being flexible and delivering on time. All Covid safety measurements were in place and the staff were brilliant.

The customer service, phone conversations and response to emails was professional, quick and really helpful, with all questions being answered and clarifications where required.

We will definitely recommend Angelic Diamonds to our family and friends.
I would like to thank you for perfect service and amazing quality of the ring I ordered. I got my order on the day I requested and resizing took only a few days. Thanks again!
Brilliant service and an amazing product
The best service imaginable! Amazing customer service and every staff member made my whole journey of selecting the perfect ring so easy. When it was delivered the packaging was very discreet with no signs of where the package was from and didn't resemble a ring box at all which was great for when it was delivered. The quality and craftsmanship of the ring is just perfect, I cannot reccomend Angelic Diamonds enough. Thank you so much.
Very impressed. Prompt replies, excellent product and swift resizing. Would recommend Angelic Diamonds :)
Brilliant service!
Amazing customer service and excellent quality product 👌 👏
We are so happy that we chose Angelic Diamonds to create our beautiful engagement ring. We had tried a number of tradition jewellers but couldn’t quite find exactly what we were looking for. Angelica Diamonds helped us design our perfect ring and were so helpful and knowledgeable. We would definitely recommend.
Angelic Diamonds 5 star review on 27th November 2020
I ordered a pair of earrings for my partner last month hoping to have them for a certain date. When the confirmation came through it was later than expected and would have missed the anniversary they were needed for.
A wonderful lady at Angelic Diamonds came to my rescue and chased the order through for me.
The earrings came with 2 days to spare and really put the cherry on the top for both my partner and i.
Great service and a really caring side for a company to show along with fantastic quality jewellery , definitely recommend and will definitely be using again, hopefully in time for Christmas .
Excellent service from start to finish. The ring needed resizing which was dealt with very professionally and quickly with brilliant communication throughout. I am very happy to recommend Angelic Diamonds. Happy I choose Angelic!

Andy
Love the product! You can tailor the design and the cut of the stone to be exactly what you want for your partner, which is great! Highly recommend
Excellent service and the most beautiful platinum ring with it’s Celtic design. I bought this ring for my partner as a commitment ring and he wears it all the time. He also bought me a beautiful ring from them with three diamonds, at the same time (lucky me). I believe that Angelic diamonds made us quality rings to our specification at a very reasonable price. My partner and I would have no hesitation in recommending Angelic diamonds.
Angelic Diamonds 5 star review on 26th November 2020
Can’t fault any of the process from picking what I wanted and the design options to design the ring. Proposed to my boyfriend who is thrilled with the ring
Absolutely amazing service. Very trustworthy, friendly and professional. Beautiful jewellery, high quality, exquisite finish. I wear it everyday and love it, so happy hubby bought this for me, for our 25th anniversary.
Angelic Diamonds 5 star review on 26th November 2020
I found exactly what I was looking for on the website for a great price. I placed my order and was given a delivery date very quickly. It was delivered exactly on time and I was very happy with the product!
Angelic Diamonds is rated 4.96 based on 1,599 reviews