Angelic Diamonds Reviews

support@angelicdiamonds.com

13 Easter Park

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Dannielle H
"Just to start this review off as wow just wow this company went above and beyond to ensure I had the perfect ring for my partner who likes plain and non flashy unlike me so I found this amazing website that fitted all of her needs In to one thing she’s simple compared to me but my god did Angelic Diamonds go that one step further and ensured that I had the perfect ring it was stunning shiny and engraved perfect and it come In a beautiful box with in a box and I can not tell you the smile on her face when I got down on one knee and asked her to marry me her face was everything because it was exactly what she wanted I catch her most days looking at the engraving on the inside of the ring and I find it so beautiful that this company made this happen so thank you angelic diamonds for making this happen you truly did out do your selfs on this one my wife to be now has something special because of you."
Miss Jennifer H
"Quick and safe delivery of items. Really pleased with the wedding ring I ordered."
Christopher R
"When I first started looking for a diamond engagement ring, it was a daunting prospect - trying to find the perfect one was going to be hard. I came across Angelic Diamonds by chance, and very quickly realised this was going to be the place I bought from. I received outstanding service throughout. Very quick responses to initial enquiries (i was a complete beginner as to what is really involved in choosing the right diamond), but Angelic Diamonds were always striving to be as helpful and accommodating as possible. Throughout the entire process, from start to finish I was always kept fully informed as to the progress of the ring being made as well as despatch times. The result was a truly stunning diamond engagement ring that surpassed my expectations. Cannot rate Angelic Diamonds highly enough."
"Arrived on time and did not disappoint. Looks better in real life than it did on the website. Very please with the ring."
"Bought a replacement engagement ring fire my wife from Angelic Diamonds and was apprehensive at first using an online only company. The process however, was simple from start to finish and the service very professional. We picked a few rings we liked online and were able to visit the premises to have a look at sample rings to make sure it was what we wanted. We picked a ring but wanted a different main stone which was not a problem at all and the finished ring looked amazing. Many thanks to Nicky and the team for the great service and amazing ring."
"Bought this ring for my girlfriend to propose, I was really happy with the service everything was done within the time scales set out. The ring size i choose was too big sent back to get resized which was done in a few days and sent back to me, great service! Thanks Craig"
"Beautiful engagement ring, great customer service from start to finish"
"Fantastic all round service from the Guys at Angelic Diamonds. Perfect experience which i would not hesitate in recommending to anyone looking for a great piece of jewellery at a great price. Thanks again JW"
"I am delighted with my ring, which is beautiful. I am extremely thankful to Angelic Diamonds for their accurate description of the ring since I was sceptical. I need not have been since I was kept well informed, delivery was as promised and the ring is a perfect fit."
"My wife and I are delighted with the ring - a stunning piece of jewellery which everyone comments on. Angelic Diamonds were great to deal with and their website is very useful and informative."
"Excellent service , kept informed when item to be delivered, Wife loved her 50th present would certainly recommend Thanks"
"Absolutely fantastic service and kept up to date in all parts of my order. Could not be happier with the service I received and the jewellery was stunning."
"Outstanding service throughout. Nothing was too much trouble. responded immediately when emailed. Would Highly recommend purchasing from this company."
"Highly recommended. Prices are better than high streets competitors. Customer service is very good, they respond quickly to email. Only complain I have is about excessive packaging as I received multiple boxes with my wedding ring and I feel that Angelic could reduce the amount of packaging as I thought it was unnecessary."
"Ring arrived on time and was exactly how I thought it would look and a perfect fit for my now fiance who absolutely loved it!"
"Really good website and easy to navigate with lovely rings. The customisable element of the website was great and meant I could make the exact ring I wanted to. The ring came and it was lovely, my now fiancé loves the ring and I will definitely be using Angelic Diamonds in the future. Definitely recommend."
"Beautiful ring and excellent service, couldn't have asked for any more!"
"Excellent ring. visited the customer service team in Northumberland and they were extremely helpful and accommodating. Very happy with the whole experience."
"We have ordered both our engagement ring and wedding rings as the price couldn't be matched elsewhere. They have been so helpful sorting out resizing and other things. Cannot recommend enough!"
"Thank you for the beautiful emerald cut cluster ring bought for my 50th birthday, it surpassed my expectations. The service was quick and efficient and the packaging was excellent. I would entirely recommend Angelic Diamonds"
"Easy and straightforward to apply for lending options. Beautifully designed, fiancee was over the moon with the choice."
"An excellent service all round. I had my reservations about ordering online, however the team made me feel so comfortable and managed my expectations accordingly. Everyone loves the item that I purchased. I will definitely use them again and recommend this company moving forward. Thank you..."
"Great experience with Angelic diamonds, good customer service and the ring I ordered was perfect! Would definitely recommend to my friends and family."
Angelic Diamonds is rated 4.95 based on 553 reviews