Angelic Diamonds Reviews

Peter Fearnley
Angelic Diamonds 5 star review on 14th February 2020
Jonathan Emberson
More Photos & Videos
Seamless and superb customer experience: from selection through to delivery.

I will certainly be placing another order in the near future.
Absolutely love my ring. Couldn’t have been more perfect

Just amazing! No more words necessary!
I cannot explain how good this company have been with my order! Bought an engagement ring which turned out to be a bit to small due to my mistake, which resulted in my fiance and myself spending the night in A&E having it cut off. After messaging them about the sizing, they were so good to me, helped me out so much and even though the ring was cut in half, I sent it back and within 10 days I had a BRAND NEW ring that fit!!

I was so worried that because we had to have it cut, they wouldn't be able to fix it for me, but they did everything they could to make sure my mind was at rest and they would fix the issue..

Cannot wait to use these guys again for our wedding rings!

Thank you so much again, and I would HIGHLY recommend this company to ANYONE!
Delighted with the wedding rings we bought from angelic diamonds. Good choice of styles and fairly priced. Definitely would recommend.
Brilliant from start to finish. Easy to use website with excellent filtering facility. Great customer service with predicted delivery date. Delivered exactly on that date. Packaged well with excellent paperwork and now to the ring - beautiful. We bought the men’s grooved wedding ring 18K rose gold - Halwell (Matt) - wow! We just hope we are able to marry on 18.7.20 now. Thank you Angelic Diamonds, we’ll definitely visit you again!
Great price for an engagement ring. Very competitive! Nice range to choose from and very helpful staff. They also had an easy payment plan, which made the experience seamless. Delivery was timely and I was kept updated. Highly recommended.
Precious Gems and jewellery made personality for the individual amazing quality.... will never shop in any other jewellery shop agin ... Angelic Diamonds is a Gem 1000% quality... thank so much 🥰❤️🥰❤️
Our rings are absolutely perfect, thank you so much!

Prior to ordering from Angelic Diamonds we bought 2 engagement rings from a high-street retailer and had ended up returning then after 8 days as they quickly showed signs of wear. At the time it was extremely disappointing, but now we have our new rings from Angelic Diamonds I'm really glad it happened! Our new rings diamonds are higher carat and greater clarity than we could get at the high-street retailer, plus they're platinum metal versus white gold.

Our 2 rings arrived promptly, and we were so impressed with the quality from the moment we saw them. One ring was slightly too big (our mistake on choosing the size when ordering) so after a quick email to Angelic Diamonds we posted it back to them with the new size we wanted one ring reduced to, less than 7 days later it was posted back to us and now both rings fit perfectly.

Can't recommend Angelic Diamonds enough, worth every penny! A***
The ring matched the description perfectly. It also arrived in good time from the point of purchase. It was also packaged really nice you can tell they put time and effort to care for each customers purchase.
I am extremely grateful for the professional and prompt service that you provided. The beautiful necklace that I ordered was delivered on time and I was very impressed with the wonderful craftsmanship. My Fiancé was so happy to receive such an exquisite gift for her 30th birthday. Thank you Angelic Diamonds.
Great service and communication. The ring was superb and exactly as advertised. Very efficient and great value for money
I definitely recommend Angelic Diamonds as I couldn't be happier with my ring. The ring is beautiful and very high quality. They are definitely a trustworthy company and offer the best price. Also, their client service is very helpful and replied any query promptly. I originally ordered in the wrong size but they refitted the ring for free and sent it back very quickly. I'm in love!
Angelic diamonds are great and their products are beautiful. I ordered a ring initially but when it arrived it wasn't quite what I had wanted. They were so helpful with advising how to return in order to obtain a refund. I then found another ring which I ordered and I absolutely love it. It will be my wedding ring. It is absolutely beautiful, fits perfectly and I am so happy with it. Thank you!
Bought an engagement ring from Angelic diamonds, she loved it and i was very impress by the quality. The discounts where very good. You cannot match the prices they have with any high street shop out there. Highly recommend and definitely will be back for more.
I was very pleased with the correspondence , any queries I had were dealt with efficiently, whether I emailed or rang. I am pleased with the fit and the ring is lovely, however the diamonds do look smaller than on the website photograph.
Excellent service, great communication Would recommend to anyone, the ring I ordered arrived in time and was more beautiful than expected, would definitely order again
Great quality product, came well packaged, would highly recommend.
I’m delighted with the ring that I bought. I managed to get it on special offer and so was able to order better diamonds, which is a great option. I hadn’t bought anything that expensive online before but the whole experience was faultless - the website, the choice, the info available to help with the right fit, live chat facility (I needed to get it in time for my wife’s birthday and so was able to check that they could dispatch on time before I bought), the post sale updates and, most importantly, a fabulous ring that my wife has fallen in love with. Thank you so much :-)
Very good communication and product, very please with the quality of our wedding rings.
Great quality rings (which we were skeptical about given it is an online retailer), great customer service and the easiest resizing process. ALso incredibly affordable but not at all compromising on quality. Would highly recommend!
Angelic Diamonds is rated 4.96 based on 1,321 reviews