Angelic Diamonds Reviews

Click Here
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Alistair S
"Wow what can I say the order process was easy and a day later we recieved the delivery dates. It was spot on and arrived on time when opened it was just quality from the start and made to a very high standard. I was very impressed and she said yes :-) 10/10"
Davie W
"Excellent ring, more beautiful that I could have imagined"
"Great quality ring, looks beautiful and fab customer service when size needed changing. Would highly recommend."
"Angelic Diamonds have been excellent in every way -- instantly helpful and reliable. We have bought two rings lately and each time their service has been impeccable. We would not hesitate to use them again. The rings were of superb quality."
"Really great service, good communication and the ring arrived exactly when we were told it would. Looks fantastic. Highly recommended! 5*"
"Couldn’t have asked for more, the whole experience far exceeded my hopes. The ring was absolutely perfect, presentation box and packaging were great and all at a fraction of the high street price! I would wholeheartedly purchase again."
"I was a bit apprehensive about ordering an engagement ring online, however I am so glad that I did and that I used Angelic Diamonds. The ring arrived on time and in a beautiful presentation box with details about the ring and origin. Multiple emails notifying me of its arrival kept my nerves intact. My now Fiancé loves it. 6 weeks later and it is still sparkling and she loves showing it off. Highly recommended and will definitely use again. Thank You"
"Had a great service from angelic diamonds, quick response and true to their word. Before I placed my order they even offered to model the ring for me so I know what I’m getting, my fiancé loves the ring. So I’m a very happy customer:)"
"I recently purchased my fiancé’s engagement ring from Angelic Diamonds and the whole process was seamless. Prompt delivery and the ring is just how we’d hoped."
"Brilliant service,and the result 100% out of ten ring has been much admired I really love it.🌹🌹👌"
"really pleased with my items really lovely"
"Superb A* service from ordering to delivery. Very helpful throughout the whole journey - answered questions quickly before ordering and even sent photos of item before item was sent (upon request) Clarity of diamonds is superb, craftsmanship of the whole ring is wonderful....Wife loves her Eternity ring. Thank you Angelic Diamonds"
"Brilliant service excellent condition, and she said yes so haven’t got to return it 😂"
"Excellent ring, more beautiful that I could have imagined"
"Great service when ordering; they were very prompt to respond to questions and managed to exceed my expectations on delivery. The quality of their work is exceptional and I will be ordering again in the future."
"Brilliant company. Wanted a platinum & diamond wedding ring. There’s a huge range of styles and then being able to select carat, colour and clarity of the diamond enabled me to get exactly what I wanted. The ring arrived when they said and I was delighted with the final product. This is the second ring I’ve bought and can’t praise Angelic Diamonds enough."
"Excellent service always on hand to help and the engagement ring was stunning"
"Have bought two beautiful diamond rings from this company. Both times we made a mini break and went to their showroom. Excellent service, friendly and helpful, not pushy or trying to up sell. The ring we recently purchased was bespoke to match the ring we bought last year at no extra cost. I get lots of compliments about my rings and no, they’re not huge or bling, just very beautiful and tasteful. Absolutely love them! Angelic Diamonds keep you posted all the way through the process, when the ring has been made, when it’s going to be dispatched and when it should be delivered. I would highly recommend this company, fantastic value for money ❤️"
"Very pleased with my purchase and also customer care as I ordered incorrect size and my ring was resized and back within a week."
"I received my order exactly as promised and excellently well wrapped etc. My 'Yolanda' earrings were precisely as I'd ordered and exactly what I wanted. The only thing I am disappointed with is the extremely small retainer clips on the back which are extremely difficult to hold and very difficult to push on, I would have preferred a slightly more manageable size."
"We are thrilled with our wedding bands and highly recommend Angelic Diamonds for their well packaged, swift and professional service."
"Communication was great, ordering was easy and delivery fast. Item was beautiful."
Angelic Diamonds is rated 4.95 based on 810 reviews