Angelic Diamonds Reviews

Andrew Shutt
Osase Okuonghae
Angelic Diamonds 5 star review on 19th January 2021
Barry Duffy
The ring was as it appeared and fit well
Bought a beautiful diamond pendant and gold chain for my wife's Christmas present. From a man's perspective ordering a gift - Great ordering process and really easy to get the specification, size / cut I wanted and the website pictures and information sis just the best out there by far. The delivery was exactly as they promised, perfectly wrapped and presented.
From my wife's perspective - Wow.. she loves it, wears it every day and can't believe I managed to get one and it was the right design / mount and finish first time !
I have never before bought any Jewellery for my wife online, but Shannon and Angelic Diamonds made the process easy and reassuring. My wife loved her gold diamond necklace so much that I now have to also buy her the matching earrings. Thankyou.
A very happy wife. Beautiful Eternity ring at a fantastic price. Originally I had seen the right ring in a local jewellers. Due to lockdown I had to look elsewhere. After reading other reviews and the promise of a full refund if not happy I purchased from angelic diamonds. Over the moon as is the wife plus I saved £300 compared to the local jewellers.
Angelic Diamonds 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Very happy with diamond earrings I bought for my partner’s birthday. Very good quality, hinges work well.
They arrived as promised and look even better than the pictures, also a great fit, all round pleasantly surprised.
Arrived at stated time well packed with all the information needed. Wife loves it.
Purchased an engagement ring for my partner. The buying process was easy and design options really good. Delivered safe and secure and in plain packaging, as requested, so not to ruin the surprise. Partner was over the moon with ring and it appears good quality and good value for money.
The order process was very easy to follow and complete and my ring arrived exactly as set out at the time of order
Excellent Service. Ring was perfect. Needed to change the delivery address due to a family crisis and Shannon was so helpful. The Customer Service I received was fantastic. Can't recommend enough.
I am absolutely thrilled with my ring. It was a gift for my 60th from my husband and two sons so they chose one with 3 diamonds. The service received was first class. I have recommended Angelic Diamonds to friends already!
We are very pleased with the engagement ring we bought from Angelic Diamonds. They have such a wide range and we found the exact thing we were looking for. The price is absolutely unbeatable. Thanks Angelic !
I was overwhelmed by the ring I had made it was beautiful ! And she said yes
Ordered a ring and the process was very smooth. Communication was on point and delivery was as expected. This was bought as an engagement ring and it didn’t disappoint. Great overall company to deal with.

Thank you.
Great service, made changes last minute as a mistake was made on the order. Amazing service and product!
Amazing service, beautiful ring, my daughter loved it. Packaging was discreet but the presentation box was luxurious. Arrived exactly when they said it would. Even the paperwork was of outstanding quality. I will Definitely be back. Can’t praise them enough.
Delighted with my pendant, beautifully boxed and as I had ordered to replace a similar one which I lost. This looked similar but bigger diamonds and more sparkly.
Really great service and promp replies to any questions I had regarding my order. The diamomd ring I bought from Angelic diamomds is absolutely beautiful and my wife loves it. Thanks so much for a brilliant experience. Mark
Beautiful. Exactly what I was looking for

Excellent choice of jewellery. Amazing website with 3D videos. This is my second purchase from Angelic Diamonds. Delicate and gorgeous. I’m absolutely satisfied☺️ Delivered as promised
Angelic Diamonds 5 star review on 23rd February 2021 Angelic Diamonds 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Great products at great prices, communication is A* and delivery is exceptional
Angelic Diamonds is rated 4.96 based on 1,806 reviews