Angelic Diamonds Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Angelic Diamonds

support@angelicdiamonds.com

13 Easter Park

Shannon D
"Having been married a year next month, my original engagement ring had lost a diamond on two occasions despite it being expensive. When I seen the ring I wanted on the website, I was abit wary of spending a lot of money online for something I had not seen in person. I decided to go ahead with the purchase and I am certainly pleased that I did. I was kept up to date during the process of my ring being made and I am absolutely in love with it. I have had nothing but compliments. I truly believe everything happens for a reason, and this was the perfect engagement ring for me. It sits beautifully with my wedding ring."
Joshua C
"The service from the team was excellent; they were friendly and professional and very accommodating to my requirements. The ring i purchased was a great price and is of incredibly high quality - my fiancée absolutely loves it and I’m sure we will come back to Angelic Diamonds to purchase our wedding rings."
"I’d searched for the perfect ring for about 4 - 6 weeks. It was driving me crazy... so much jargon and a whole lot of learning. When I discovered Angelic Diamonds I was not only delighted to see great prices and designs but also the after care that they provide. Having a lifetime guarantee is superb! I called and spoke to an advisor 3 times, they were easy to get through to by phone and, were extremely understanding and helpful. There’s a lot to learn about Diamonds and the advisor guided & educated me. Most importantly, there was no sales pressure. When my ring eventually arrived I was totally overwhelmed at how beautiful it was. My fiancée was also completely overwhelmed and adores her new ring. It is simply the most beautiful ring we have ever seen! I will definitely return to Angelic Diamonds in the near future. Thank you so much Angelic Diamonds for being the best retailer I’ve ever used. Keep up your fantastic work. The personal touch really makes a difference. I rate Angelic Diamonds 10/10."
"Super helpful and quick in dealing with any questions both before and after ordering. Delighted with the ring and the look on her face when I proposed. Just the wedding rings to think about ordering now. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend AD to friends or family."
"Beautiful ring, fast delivery and great customer service"
"Brilliant. Arrived as and when expected and made to a very good standard."
"Great service and speedy delivery, could not of helped more!"
"Fantastic service, beautiful rings."
"Absolutely loving my new ring. After scouring many sites I finally found a design I liked. Having a great returns policy I felt confident enough to place my order online. The process was easy enough with plenty of information about diamond colour, clarity and carat. Order placed it wasn't long before I received confirmation and a delivery date. Delivery date came and true to their word I took possession of a lovely ring, but it wasn't quite the size I'd imagined. After communication with Angelic Diamonds, Nicky in particular they kindly agreed to give me a more bespoke style. Wider band, bigger diamonds to the side and larger main diamonds than I'd originally ordered. Nothing was too much trouble -least that's how I was made to feel. Two weeks later and the new ring arrives. Wow. I absolutely love it! I've had so many great comments about it too. Overall a great experience. I would certainly recommend them and wouldn't hesitate in purchasing from again."
"The delivery was on time and the ring was exactly as advertised. The ring was resized after and came back perfect. Looking for our wedding bands next!"
"Fantastic cusomer service and great product. Thanks"
"Absolute brilliant service. Nicky was extremely helpful heoightout the whole process. The ring looks amazing and my now fiancée is over the moon with it. Thanks again"
"The advisor was so helpful. He walked me through every step of picking my ring. Very happy to have used Angelic Diamonds."
"Brilliant customer service, amazing product and at such a good price as well. I would recommend to anyone in the market for diamonds."
"Fantastic customer service from Angelic! Couldn't be more happier with the purchase."
"Amazing service, great value, delivered exactly when I was initially told. Always responsive to any questions I had. Cannot ask for any more and quality of ring is amazing."
Christopher S
Verified Buyer
"Superb product, great service, excellent prices! Very happy wife!!"
"Angelic Daimonds have made us a perfect ring. The Patricia is quite simply beautiful, we could not be more happy. The staff were really helpful and patient with our question and the quality stunning. Thank you so much."
"My ring is shaped and fits my engagement ring perfectly"
"Angelic diamonds have a great website which is simple and easy to use. Once the ring was ordered, they had great communication with me, and the ring was delivered bang on time. Once received it was perfect, and as described on the website. My mistake meant it was too large, however it was no trouble at all to get it resized in a speedy professional manner. Can’t fault them at all!!"
"Fantastic service, managed to resize the ring for free"
Angelic Diamonds is rated 4.95 based on 279 reviews