Angelic Diamonds Reviews

Daniel D
Angelic Diamonds 5 star review on 3rd April 2020
Shuk K
More Photos & Videos
Beautiful item, really great customer service
Outstanding service from order to collection. The ring was perfect and exceeded our expectations.
I chose my engagement ring from Angelic Diamonds because of the quality, choice and price, based on reviews I had read. I was not disappointed. I loved being able to make my ring just as I wanted it and the diamonds are amazing! The service was exceptional. My ring arrived exactly when I was told it would and the packaging was high quality too. It was a delight to open. My ring came just as lockdown started. I had ordered a size too big but I was reluctant to send it back for resizing as things were beginning to close down for Covid. The communication by email was excellent and when lockdown started to ease I decided to make an appointment and visit the showroom, both to ensure I chose the correct ring size and to buy our wedding rings. Again, service was first class and and I felt safe with the Covid procedures in place. The rings all arrived exactly as I was told and again in lovely packaging. They came with insurance valuation certificates too. I was delighted that I chose to use this company and would use them again in a flash.
Lovely wedding ring very impressed with packaging and delivery. would not hesitate to purchase
Excellent customer service and lovely earrings meeting expectations.
Very professional and excellent service!!
Second time I’ve ordered for a special occasion and not been let down.
Had to wait a little, so I would order earlier next time. But arrived on the day it stated.
Do not hesitate! Ordered a ring for a special birthday present (for myself) Ring has arrived and is exactly how it is pictured. Will order again for sure! Can’t fault product or the service. Just excellent!
Un servicio maravilloso. Productos de calidad a buenos precios y entrega en los plazos establecidos. Muy contento
Fantastic customer service. The ring is very well made and she loved it. 10/10 would use again.
This is my 1st time purchase my anniversary ring with Angelic, but unfortunately what I'm wrong size to ordered. They very good services speedy response my emails.
Free resized and resend perfect ring to me.
Full eternity ring Kileigh in rose gold. Arrived nicely packaged and the ring looked beautiful. Was bought for the Mrs 40th so kept it hidden for another 2 weeks. She was very happy with it and the size was perfect. The diamonds make it stand out. Would recommend to anyone.
Excellent rings and the customer service was amazing! They even changed my ring size over the phone.
I have bought two rings and both have been amazing, the wife has been very pleased.
They are very professional and keep you informed every step of the way.
I can’t thank you enough for my beautiful new engagement ring. (Pascale)
For our 30th wedding anniversary in May we discussed buying a new engagement ring, my original ring had had the stone replaced 3 times over the yrs and no longer stood proud, don’t get me wrong it’s still beautiful, was only bought from a high street jewellers and I believe it only cost £200-300 at the time over 33yrs who.
Covid 19 put pay to actually getting a new ring in May but I knew I’d get one as soon as appts up and running again.
Love the fact that every ring you can see on a finger or as a video moving round 360 degrees, really helps look at the styles. Picked out the rings we wanted to look at and at the appt they were all ready to try on and WOW the rings are even sparklier when you see them for real.
The ease of selecting then changing the clarity and cut makes pricing simple and can be made to suit your budget too.
Ring and certificate got posted out as soon as ready.
Amazing company, Nicky and Jayne thank you for an amazing service too and thanks to every one else, just a fabulous company.
Already planning another type of ring.
Fantastic company. Couldn’t do enough for us . Such amazing quality products and super helpful staff. Thanks again for all your help
Couldn’t be happier with the service by Angelic Diamonds. The ring looked perfect and my now fiancé loved it. We did have to send it back to be resized (due to myself being a dimwit) but Angelic Diamonds was very quick with the resizing process!

I rate Angelic Diamonds 20/10! Thank you
Very good service. Needed the ring delivering quicker and the customer services couldn’t be more helpful. Good price ring, used the £200 off code!
Easy to use and very prompt when asking questions ring came quickly well boxed I was that impressed with the engagement ring I came back for the wedding ring
Exactly as described- it looks great and will definitely shop with Angelic again
Angelic Diamonds is rated 4.96 based on 1,413 reviews