Angelic Diamonds Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Angelic Diamonds

support@angelicdiamonds.com

13 Easter Park

Verified Buyer

I am so happy with the engagement ring I ordered, and how speedy it was designed, made and delivered! It made the proposal perfect and my new fiancée loved it. Thank you
Verified Buyer

The team at Angelic Diamonds were lovely and very helpful. They exceeded my expectations and the quality of the ring speaks for itself. I will defiantly use the company again and recommend to everyone I know
Loiuse M
Loiuse M
Verified Buyer

Love this company and their staff. Really really helpful and stunning jewellery.
We ordered a bespoke wedding ring to match my engagement ring. I discussed my requirements and they matched exactly what i wanted first time round. Brill x
John C
Verified Buyer

Lovely ring at a fantastic price and.
Pete F
Verified Buyer

I was highly delighted with my recent purchase, an engagement ring. A ring for the person who l hoped would be my future wife. The ring was a sight to behold as l proposed to my girlfriend at the foot of the Statue of Liberty in New York. She is now my fiancée who was absolutely delighted with her ring.
Thank you Angelic Diamonds, not only for making our day a fantastic one but also for the quality of the customer service.

Daniel D
Verified Buyer

I ordered an engagement ring and needed it quickly. Angelic Diamonds contacted me by email to confirm it would be delivered within the times I'd given. I am very happy with the ring and so was my girlfriend. I am very satisfied with the service I received.
Govind S
Verified Buyer

Fantastic Service. Competitive pricing. Much better than High Street stores and definitely recommended. I will be shopping again very soon from Angelic Diamonds. Thank you so much for making my wedding proposal so memorable. She loved the Engagement Ring!
Adam H
Sarah M
Verified Buyer

What an amazing service from start to finish. We wanted our wedding rings to be unique and Nicky listened to our requirements and exceeded our expectations. Communication was brilliant and the rings were both stunning.
I honestly cannot recommend Angelic Diamonds enough. Wonderful experience!
Hilary D
Verified Buyer

I ordered two palladium wedding rings from Angelic Diamonds. They arrived around a week later in a beautiful box. The rings are simply stunning and I really love my vintage eternity ring. I found the choices in my local jewellery stores and even online to be quite limited in this metal, but Angelic offer a very good range and allow for options on the diamonds as well. I was a little unsure of the size to order and Nicky reassured me that small adjustments can be undertaken easily and swiftly. I have been very impressed by the quality of the rings, the value for money and the excellent customer service. I thought I was going to have to settle for platinum or white gold, so I am really pleased I came across Angelic. Would definitely recommend them.
Verified Buyer

Angelic diamonds were unbelievably helpful with the purchase of my engagement ring. From start to finish the process was flawless! I was a little apprehensive buying online but l am so glad we did!!! We got so much more for our money and when my ring arrived we were literally blown away with how amazing it was!!! I am so so happy with it and I will definitely be looking at wedding rings with them when the time comes.
Jo B
Verified Buyer

The whole process of placing an order online to our exact requirements was very simple. However, I was really impressed by the customer care when my ring was very unexpectedly fast tracked for delivery. Thank you Nicky for going out of your way to make this happen. I am extremely pleased with the ring and it fits perfectly. Would have no hesitation recommending.
Kayleigh L
Verified Reviewer

Pricing error on site, would not be honoured.
Hi Kayleigh, we are terribly sorry for the error on the website. The pricing file was incorrect and the product was showing as £50 rather than £550. As much as we would have loved to keep your custom, we were unable to honor the £50 price. We do however still have your 10% discount applied to your account.

Allan B
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and made all the info really simple to understand. Order received within 2 weeks and ring is stunning. Definitely recommend
Mark K
Verified Buyer

Genuinely could not have expected anything more from Angelic Diamonds. Customer service from day one was brilliant and they almost seemed happy to hear from me every time I made contact. I did speak to other online companied but felt Angelic Diamonds was a bit more personal and flexible to my needs. I also loved that they could tweak one of the designs since they create all the jewellery themselves. No doubt I will be returning for our wedding rings.
Shannon H
Verified Buyer

After placing my order I was kept informed about the status until my ring was ready to be dispatched after 9 days. After service was brilliant and no hassle to resize the ring. Was returned back within 2 days. Really happy with my decision to buy from this company.
Josh D
Verified Buyer

This was my second purchase after being so impressed with the service and quality when purchasing an engagement ring for my fiancé. Very helpful staff and quality/price is so much better compared to high street jewellers. For me it makes no sense to pay double the price for a lower quality items. Buying from Angelic is the way forward.
Will D
Verified Buyer

I tried many high street jewellers to find a specific design but nobody could help me. That was until I discovered Angelic Diamonds. We spend time discussing my exact requirements and after a few design amendments, we had created the perfect ring. At no point did I feel rushed by Neil and he was full of useful advice and suggestions. It’s nice to find a company who cares more about helping the customer than the final sale. I will definitely be returning next year to purchasing our wedding rings. Top class company, staff, and products.
Robert F
Verified Buyer

Quality of the ring and packaging was excellent. The contact through the order process felt very personal and they even managed to delivery my order before the busy Easter period. I would certainly recommend Angelic Diamonds to anyone planning to purchase an engagement ring (or any other jewellery for that matter)
Sophie L
Verified Buyer

Great service and great quality
Laura C
Verified Buyer

Excellent communication from all of the team. The staff were all very friendly and extremely helpful. All questions were answers promptly and the final product was amazing. Luxury packaging and very well presented. My ring needed to be resized and this was a free service completed within days.
Angelic Diamonds is rated 4.95 based on 147 reviews