Angelic Diamonds Reviews

support@angelicdiamonds.com

13 Easter Park

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Gabriel M
"She said yes! I just wanted to let you know it’s beautiful and exceeded my expectations. Thank you to the design team. My fiancé absolutely loves it. Will recommend to friend and family! Gabriel"
Jale W
"Great quality jewellery!! Love my engagement ring. Customer service amazing!! Bought my wedding ring here too!! Love love love this place !!"
"Love the quality of the ring, and the customer service was amazing, they responded to all of my questions promptly and delivered the quality ring I was expecting as promised. Highly recommend. I even wanted something with my own specifications so don't hesitate to contact them for anything you need that you can't see on the website (like size of the diamond I wanted a different size than the ones advertised and they accommodated with no fuss). Excellent !"
"Product was delivered on time, quality is as expected. Good product."
"Amazing quality! really happy with the diamond ring.. my Fiance was also over the moon. Fantastic quality for a fantastic price!"
"Thank you to the team for creating the most beautiful engagement ring for me. I would happyily recommend Angelic Diamonds, I consulted the team regarding my order before I placed it and the team were fantastic. I also requested an earlier delivery date which I know was a big ask but the team managed it and also got it delivered to me and extra day early. The team are also very prompt in responding to emails. The ring itself is stunning, the quality of the diamond is emense and often catches my eye. Thank you Angelic Diamonds"
"My fiance ordered my engagement ring from Angelic Diamonds and it is beautiful. They were so helpful and such great value we decided to order our wedding rings too! I ordered a special made ring, using a picture I had found showing my idea. The ring turned out great and i cant wait to wear it after the wedding next year! My fiance also ordered a ring which was a size too big for him when it came but we were able to exchange via post for a smallest size, no problem. Would throughly recommend!"
"Purchased an engagement ring! Angelic Diamonds provided all the information that I needed to learn about, so that I could make an informed decision about the piece that I was going to choose. I also also found their chat support to be very responsive and helpful. I appreciated the ability to customise the ring to the requirements that I was looking for. The ring when it arrived was absolutely beautiful, and my girlfriend is now my fiancée! She is besotted with the ring, and I still regularly catch her just gazing at it, a month on! The supportive information & certificate that comes with the ring is excellent too. All round very impressed and would absolutely recommend to others."
"Amazing service, great quality rings, would definitely recommend to others!"
"Ordered my fiance's wedding ring here. It came on time and I'm really pleased with how it looked. He absolutely loved it. The only downsize is that we now have to get the ring tightened. The US to UK sizing is not accurate."
"Excellent product, very quick to resolve any issues. Will definitely use again in future."
"Very pleased with the ring and your customer service was second to none, thank you so much for all your help I will have no hesitation in recommending you. Thanks again"
"So Happy with the purchase, my fiancé could not be happier we will be coming back for wedding rings and other diamonds in the future"
"So impressed with the ring and the outstanding customer service I’ve received from this company. Would highly recommend."
"After much online research I brought a solitaire diamond necklace for my wife for our 25th Wedding anniversary, she is absolutely delighted with it. Many thanks to Angelic Diamonds, whom we would not hesitate in recommending."
"Angelic Diamonds were very helpful; I saw a twisted platinum wedding ring on their website and they were able to make me a bespoke version without the diamonds; exactly what I was looking for! It is beautiful. Thank you!"
"My ring is absolutely BEAUTIFUL and I'm very grateful to Angelic Diamonds for their top quality craftsmanship and customer service. They were kind enough to arrange delivery for a date which suited me and I'm oh so happy with how the ring turned out. My fiancé and I bought the ring as my wedding ring. It's simply stunning and I'm excited to wear it for the rest of my life."
"We booked in to choose our ring in person. Fantastic personal service and delivered on time. Would recommend."
"Fantastic company to deal with! Super helpful and their jewellery is absolute perfection! Would recommend to anyone!"
"From start to finish Angelic Diamonds were amazing, A very easy to use online system, friendly staff on emails and online chat, my fiancée loved the ring."
"I am very impressed with this company, I needed to ring quicker than usual as I was going away. They did that for me without any issue. Very professional and customer service team is great. Very impressed"
Angelic Diamonds is rated 4.95 based on 313 reviews