Angelic Diamonds Reviews

Angelic Diamonds 5 star review on 21st May 2021
Abby J
Angelic Diamonds 5 star review on 21st May 2021
Kevin K
Beautiful ring and great service
Amazing rings and amazing diamond quality. Fast making and great service! Defo buy from here again
Great service and the products were amazing. Really helpful staff and accommodating beyond belief! 10/10!
I can't speak more highly of Angelic Diamonds. From the engagement ring to the wedding rings we were made to feel special and the personal service goes a long way. The rings were ready really quickly and we can't wait for the special day in December to finally get to wear them The staff were very knowledgeable and accommodating. Great company highly recommended.
The design process was incredibly interactive ending in the perfect design and exactly what I had in mind. Then from payment to arrival date was exactly as promised. The ring itself was stunning. The quality, finish and was even better than what I had imagined! This was our 2nd ring designed and purchased from Angelic Diamonds can only recommend.
Me and my soon to be wife were looking for ways to fulfill our dreams and ambitions of nice wedding bands which we could look at everyday for the rest of our lives and still fall in love with them (as well as with each other!). Plus, we wanted to do so without compromising our finances or breaking the budget, all aspects we found with Angelic Diamonds. The website models perfectly the bands so you know exactly what you will get, the service is impeccable, from timing to during/post customer service. We got finance for half our invoice, paying the rest in 6 installments, which suited us like heaven. I now realized I wanted a thicker band and sought their assistance to do so. Not only I was well taken care of, I was delighted to do more transactions with them in the future!
Angelic Diamonds 5 star review on 23rd June 2021
Fantastic service from start to finish, great value for money and timely delivery with frequent order status updates. Will definitely use Angelic Diamond again in the future.
Buying something like a diamond ring online can always be a little hit and miss, but I'm very pleased to be able to say that buying from Angelic Diamond was very much a hit. My ring is beautiful. The overall size of the ring is spot on, and their dimensions information was extremely helpful in guiding my decision. Additionally it's an exceptionally well made ring and the diamonds are of a really lovely, well matched quality. I would have no hesitation in purchasing other items of jewellery from Angelic in the future.
The rings look really good, delivery was fast.
Nothing short of brilliant. I was looking for a very specific wedding ring which I had previously been quoted over £2k for. Angelic diamonds had the exact model I wanted for way less than half of that. The ring had to be resized once I received it and the process was simple & seamless. Thank you to the customer support team.
Excellent product and great service really happy with the ring
Quality products and Quality customer service. Will highly recommend to anyone looking for a customised engagement ring.
Amazing service and quality from angelic diamonds can’t say a bad word about them
Excellent products and exceptional customer service. I received photos of one of the staff modelling potential engagement rings. Brilliant and highly recommended
Would highly recommend!
Delighted with the quality & service from Angelic Diamonds
Great service and amazing ring. Exactly as pictured and descriped.
Angelic diamonds is an easy way to build a bespoke ring. I Recently designed an engagement ring through an easy process which was fun also. The ring and diamonds were beyond what I hoped for service and communication was spot on. Would definitely recommend 👌. P.s she said yes and totally loved the 💍. Many thanks Chris
Angelic Diamonds 5 star review on 23rd June 2021
Amazing service! Beautiful ring.
Angelic Diamonds comes across as a very friendly firm to work with. My recent order of ruby earrings was delivered well on time. The quality of the earrings was superb and will be well received by my wife on our ruby wedding anniversary.
Angelic Diamonds is rated 4.97 based on 2,012 reviews