Angelic Diamonds Reviews

customer service
Read Angelic Diamonds Reviews

support@angelicdiamonds.com

13 Easter Park

Would just like to say thank you to Angelic Diamonds for the absolutely stunning engagement ring that was ordered and received in a timely manner. It’s the talking point of friends and family. Excellent quality and a great service from start to finish. I would highly recommend them....Thanks again.
Very happy with my replacement wedding ring, designed from an existing image. Received in good time and at a good price, thank you
A fantastic ring. Arrived exactly as i thought it would look and on the exact date stated. Thank you!
I purchased the larger of the two ‘Kaimes’ in platinum and was nothing short of delighted with the quality of both the service and the ring. My wife was super impressed and loves its sparkle. Angelic Diamonds made the size adjustment and the ring was back with me inside a week. I will be back shopping with them again.
Amazing! Easy to use, fast delivery and great quality! My fiance is over the moon!
Very pleased with the item and service, would definitely recommend!
We chose the ring together. We chose the cut of the diamond, it’s clarity and the carats to suit. On arrival we were blown away with the initial unboxing. The quality is amazing. The Diamonds really sparkle! The fit is perfect. Highly recommend! 💗💙
Fabulous service beautiful necklace. Thank you
Delighted with both rings purchased. I always emailed first asking lots of questions and to get advice on which rings to get, received very friend and helpful advice promptly. Delivery was on time and relieved in beautiful packaging. Thank you so much, would definitely recommend.
Stunning ring, it took my wife by suprise and was lost for words when I revealed it to her. The ring was made as promised and arrived on time. I would definitely use Angelic Diamonds again 5* service.
Top notch service. Would definitely order again. Was worried about ordering on-line and spending so much but after this experience I would shop with Angelic Diamonds again and again.
Extremely pleased with the pendant for my daughter. It exceeded my expectations, I will certainly purchase again in the future.
I was a little nervous about using an online service for such an important purchase, but the excellent online photos and guides to sizing and diamond types etc made it so easy (and without the sales pressure of being in a shop). Having the online chat feature was also reassuring for checking any queries/worries, and you cannot argue with the value for money compared to high street options (all this with a diamond certificate too). I had to send the ring back for re-sizing (my fault) and that was all done quickly and at no cost (other than small postage cost) and my fiancee is now very very very very happy with the ring. Would certainly recommend Angelic Diamonds.
I have used Angelic Diamonds twice and have been extremely satisfied with the professional way they dealt with my order and any questions I had. They offered exceptional value for a quality products. I wouldn’t use anyone else for future purchases .
Excellent service, my ring is stunning from start to finish. Thank you Angelic Diamonds
Beautiful diamond pendant bought through Angelic Diamonds. I'd been looking for a 40th birthday present for my partner in the high street jewellers and Angelic Diamonds offered a far bigger, and better quality diamond than for much less money than these high street jewellers. They kept me informed through the entire process. I mistakenly ordered the wrong length chain and this was changed for the longer chain no problem. Would highly recommend Angelic Diamonds.
I ordered my Wedding ring from Angelic Diamonds, beautiful offset diamond ring, nice weighty gold, very happy with my purchase and is perfectly what i wanted for an amazing price. If you feel hesitant to buy online, dont be. im very fussy, and have no complaints at also. Oh and the packaging is gorgeous too, especially for a gift :)
The wedding ring was just as expected with beautiful engraving. Great value for money.
Amazing won’t be enough for the job done Thank you
Beautiful 😍