Angelic Diamonds Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Angelic Diamonds

support@angelicdiamonds.com

13 Easter Park

Scott N
"Angelic Diamonds made choosing and buying a ring so easy. They sent emails every step of the way and was more than happy to answer any question. All the packaging was unbranded so no surprises were spoilt. Could not be happier with my purchase. Thank you."
Michael B
"Everything from start to finish was perfect with my order. From the ordering process, the communication from Angelic Diamonds staff & ultimately the engagement ring I bought for my now fiancée. The ring is absolutely perfect & as entirely described, my fiancée loves her ring. Thank you for helping me create the perfect moment. Michael."
Oliver P
"Very impressed with the service provided by Angelic diamonds. I had limited time to sort a ring and Nicky was excellent in doing everything possible to ensure it arrived before I went away. My fiancé was made up with the ring and I cant thank Angelic Diamonds enough for helping me make such a special memory. Angelic Diamonds provided a 5 Star service from start to finish with regular communication and updates."
"Ordered Portland engagement ring. From the start communications were good. I ordered just before Christmas. I phoned up to progress the order and it was no problem, they were more than happy to help. The item came. It was in nice packaging that you would not necessarily know what was inside. So good if you want to keep what you brought a secret. As for the ring itself, my wife absolutely loves it. And for me it certainly looks impressive. And for that I think the value of my order is priceless."
"The ring was absolutely gorgeous, and my partner adores her ring. Really good quality, would and have recommend to friends!"
"The ring was gorgeous and the diamond exquisite. it was delivered on the exact day promised."
"The ring was perfect and exactly what my partner wanted. Fitted well and didn't need any adjustments. Can highly recommend for service and quality. Thank you"
"The ring turned up before Christmas as promised and was exactly as expected. Service was great including quick responses to queries via email."
"The team at AD were fantastic. The ring was delivered on time and looking fab! I won't hesitate to recommend !"
"They were great, very accomodating, fast response and customer service especially around the christmas period! Kept me updated with everything that was going on. special thank you to Nicky from the Cramlington branch, took extra lengths to make sure I recieved my ring on time for the special day. Thank You Very Much :)"
"Absolutely perfect from the moment I ordered to delivery, engagement ring was perfect exactly as discribed and more thanks again angelic diamonds."
"Selecting a ring was very easy and the descriptions of each choice made making a decision very easy. The visual guide to how changing each option affected the look of the rig was also invaluable. The ring was made and sent within the time frame specified and y wife is delighted with it. Couldn’t be happier with the whole process from selection, through ordering to delivery!"
"Angelic Diamonds made me happy with their professional service, and attention to detail. I am impressed with the diamond ring & as promised the ring I ordered was just the way I whissed for! 10-10 service."
"The team got back to me so quickly on a Friday night to let me know that they could send my ring in time for my ideal proposal date as I only had a couple of weeks before going to London and it was Christmas time. They then updated me to say let me know it was going ahead as expected. The ring is amazing and my fiance and everyone she shows it to loves it. It really made our Christmas so thank you to everyone at Angelic Diamond who helped make this possible. Perfect service and a perfect ring."
"There attention to detail was spot on, the ring came as promised and was delivered in such a wonderful box. The perfect engagement ring. Had my now fiancé in tears. Was very worried picking the ring but the service given really did give me the perfect outcome. Cant say enough about Angelic Diamonds, I will be back !!!!"
"A excellent price was offered, delivered as promised despite the pressures of Christmas and beautifully presented together with a valuation certificate and presentation box"
"From the process of researching to choosing a ring, Angelic Diamonds have been amazing. The range of choice offered was great. When I had any queries, they were answered both quickly and effectively. The ring came in beautiful packaging and it was excellently packaged. I am very happy with all of the service I have received and look forward to purchasing again."
"I gave the eternity ring to my partner on Xmas day in front of her mum and dad. She was delighted and made her Xmas Thank you very much for such a lovely piece of jewellery."
"Very easy to order and customer services were prompt, friendly and very helpful when I had a couple of questions about delivery dates and address changes. Christmas diamond earrings present went down a absolute treat! Will definitely purchase from again. A*"
"Purchasing was very easy to understand with various graphs to understand differences in clarity/colour. Delivery was very fast and I got my item in time for Christmas. The ring is beautiful and my wife could not be happier. Only way I can see an improvement is to send order updates along the way step by step (eg your item has now been sent to polishing)."
"Amazing service! Abosultly stunning ring! Also fantastic packaging. I wouldn’t change a thing with the sale."
"Absolutely delighted with my ring, so sparkly and a perfect fit. Nicky was so helpful with the delivery, especially as I dithered so much about ordering. Comparing the price of these diamonds for the same from high street jewellers there is no one can match. I am seriously considering purchasing diamond stud earrings in the future. Thanks again"
Angelic Diamonds is rated 4.94 based on 195 reviews