Angelic Diamonds Reviews

13 Easter Park

Over 7 Days
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Anne C
"I ordered wedding bands for my husband and myself and they are absolutely perfect. Good quality gold and the engraving on my husband's was beautiful and well done. Would definitely recommend for the quality and price!"
Darren E
"Making such a personal and high-value purchase over the internet does come with trepidation. However, Angelic Diamonds provided a very interactive and personal service via their website. Product: The range of choice is huge giving you total control to find the ideal ring within your budget. Clear explanations via video delivers understanding with every aspect of a diamond's characteristics helping you make those informed decisions. The end product when received totally matched my expectations from their website. Service: There is always the fallback to speak with an expert. This is provided every step of the way. There was good communication after the diamond ring was purchased. Detailed emails were received detailing what I had purchased and when and how I would receive the ring. Signature and tracking service was standard with the order. Overall: The entire process was handled extremely efficiently. The end result was a diamond ring which exactly met my expectations. We are now due to get married next year! Thank you Angelic Diamonds!"
Gabriel M
"She said yes! I just wanted to let you know it’s beautiful and exceeded my expectations. Thank you to the design team. My fiancé absolutely loves it. Will recommend to friend and family! Gabriel"
"Very good service and extremely happy with end result! The engagement ring purchased has been a great success and will certainly return for the wedding bands also!"
"Excellent quality at decent price . Delivered on time with no fuss . Highly recommended"
"I was apprehensive about getting my ring from online then when a realised I could go and pick and view it. The service from Nicky was great and the ring is amazing I couldn’t be happier. I would well recommend and I will definitely purchase from them again. Excellent service all round"
"I bought an engagement ring for my now fiance. It was expertly crafted and looks absolutely beautiful! I wouldnt hesitate to recommend angelic diamonds in the future. The ring was dispatched when I was told it would be and the customer services was excellent! I'm so glad I went with angelic diamonds. The fact I got to customise the entire ring made it even more special for my other half. All her friends are so jealous of the ring. Thanks again!"
"Great service seemed to take a long time to arrive but this was made clear before I made the purchase"
"I found the website very easy to use and the information very clearly laid out. They have lots of choice and eventually I found the exact ring I was looking for. Once ordered, the communication was clear and I received the ring on the day advised. The packaging was really nice and the ring looked great. I was also able to send the ring back for a free resizing which arrived back 3 days after I had sent it. Really happy and more importantly my fiancee loved the ring Thanks again"
"Absolutely delighted with my trilogy diamond ring. My husband and I took a trip up to Angelic Diamonds, by appointment, and was very impressed with the service. There was no ‘hard sell’ but lots of helpful information. We chose the ring and 10 days later I was the proud owner of a truly beautiful ring. Would definitely recommend this company, great customer service, beautiful products and brilliant prices!"
"great service, great ring. Good communications"
"I loved my rings, they were exactly what I wanted. Would definitely recommend to a friend."
"Excellent service and quality. Beautiful ring would highly recommend them"
"Arrived within two weeks as stated. Packaged brilliantly. Ring was absolutely stunning. Better than I expected. Documentation was very clear and well packaged. Ring box was very fancy. Couldn't be happier."
"Lovely ring. Had to return for a smaller size- very helpful service"
"Ordered my partner's engagement ring via their website. Very easy to use and customise everything to spec. Estimated 2 weeks delivery was bang on the money. Ring was delivered very well packaged and presented. As for the ring myself, well, even the pictures don't do it justice, had to pick my jaw up off the floor when I opened the box. The reaction from my partner was the same, absolutely incredible craftsmanship. Simply stunning. Cannot recommend enough for a simply shot stopping piece of jewellery. Thanks!"
"The whole process was fantastic and stress free. Nicky responded to all of my queries and questions without any issues. Would recommend anyone to use this company!!"
"Beautiful wedding rings for both myself and my partner. Excellent price. No hassle service when we needed a ring resized and slightly thicker!"
"Customer service was incredible helpful and efficient - they answered any questions I had straight away. The other half is absolutely blown away by the ring - she loves it more than she loves me!"
"Great service. The ring arrived and was exactly what I wanted"
"Fantastic service, beautiful ring, she can’t stop looking at it!"
"I choose Angelic Diamonds for my wedding ring as I wanted a ring that was slightly different to a plain band the one I choose has Celtic engraving on it and it looks amazing very pleased with it. They even resized it for free :)"
Angelic Diamonds is rated 4.94 based on 363 reviews