Angelic Diamonds Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Angelic Diamonds

support@angelicdiamonds.com

13 Easter Park

Kyle P
"Very quick and professional service, lots of communication between first ordering and delivery. Ring arrived within 2 weeks, beautifully packaged and the ring itself was stunning. Would highly recommend to anyone."
Kevin P
Kevin P
"Thank you! Absolutely amazing from the order process to the spectacular delivery. Could not believe how much work went into the engagement ring, it's simply stunning, fantastic price, allowing me to get quality I didn't think I would be able to afford, but thanks to Angelic diamonds, my now fiancé got the engagement ring she deserves. Thank you!"
Amanda M
Amanda M
"I have bought 2 perfect diamond rings from a perfect seller. Thank you."
"Spoke to a couple of different staff all of which were very helpful. Helped me learn the basics of what to look for a diamond and helped me pick the best for my budget. My fiance absolutely loves her ring."
"From start to finish the experience was great. The online chat was good as I was able to have questions answered fast and I was confident to make my purchase after this. When the ring arrived the presentation was great and the ring looked amazing. Would highly recommend to others to use Angelic Diamonds!"
"Very pleased with my recent order from Angelic Diamonds! The engagement ring i ordered needed resizing, they did an amazing job, very happy with it!"
"Wonderful service, my now fiancé is in love with her beautiful ring."
"Everything about my order has been perfect from start to finish. The website is great and easy to choose the different ring options and place an order. The communication in regards to my order was very clear and Nicky was quick to reply to my queries. The ring has been made to a very high quality, my wife absolutely loves it. I also found their prices very competitive. I will definitely order from Angelic Diamonds again."
"Very helpful customer service and the free ring size was very helpful, highly reccomend."
"My girlfriend (and now fiancé!) has looked in awe at her ring every single day since I gave it to her. It's not really up to me to say how happy I am, but I can tell you that she couldn't be happier!"
"Perfect for my Fiancée - everything she wanted in an engagement ring, good customer service, great packaging. Came a day later than initially told, but didn't mind waiting since everything else was on point - solid 9/10."
"I love my wedding ring from Angelic Diamonds. There was a slight delay for delivery due to snow but I was kept up to date the whole way through to delivery. Great quality for a great price!"
"Great website with lots of information, and customisation options. When I placed my order Nicky from the customer services team advised me when it would be dispatched and when it would arrive. It arrived bang on time, and was packaged really really well. The engagement ring itself looks incredible and my now fiancé absolutely loves it."
"I have this pendant for a “special “ birthday, not saying which! It is beautiful, I was delighted with it on opening. The service from ordering to receiving it could not have been better."
"Lovely rings prompt service, Angelic Diamonds went above and beyond to rush through our last minute order"
"Beautiful ring and delivered very quickly, would definitely recommend."
"The website and ordering process was so easy. Great value for money."
"My wife loved her diamond ring. I ordered the wrong size and the ring was resized and returned within 3 days"
"Great quality and fast delivery."
"I used the customer chat facility when buying my fiancé's wedding band, they were very helpful with all my questions. Delivery was quick and the ring was beautiful. No complaints"
"Found my perfect diamond wedding ring through Angelic Diamonds 💎 Very professional and quick, arrived in lovely presentation box with certificate. Highly recommended"
"The ring that I chose was a bespoke design and was perfect! It came in lovely packaging, and was delivered when expected! Would definitely recommend using Angelic diamonds over your normal high street jewellers."
Angelic Diamonds is rated 4.95 based on 252 reviews