Angelic Diamonds Reviews

Shuk Kwan Yeung
Angelic Diamonds 5 star review on 3rd April 2020
Sailesh Patel
More Photos & Videos
I was very pleased with the correspondence , any queries I had were dealt with efficiently, whether I emailed or rang. I am pleased with the fit and the ring is lovely, however the diamonds do look smaller than on the website photograph.
A 60th wedding anniversary present

for my wife.She was delighted
Great service... Thank you AD
Excellent value and delivered on time. Great service.
Really good service from placing order to delivery. Kept me up to date with the order as the ring was a gift for my husband for Christmas. He was thrilled!
Lovely ring, great finance option, good package & delivered safely
My wife and I love the rings. Classy, with style.
Beautiful ring, well presented & looks well made!
Christmas gift so not sure if my wife will be happy yet... 🤞
Rings were as expected and presented beautifully. The sizing was bigger than rings we already have in that size so they will need resizing by a full size at some point.
Very helpful and responsive customer service. They dealt with my question quickly an efficiently. Delivery was on the day promised at the time of ordering and the packaging was safe and secure. Very happy customer.
I received my order exactly as promised and excellently well wrapped etc. My 'Yolanda' earrings were precisely as I'd ordered and exactly what I wanted. The only thing I am disappointed with is the extremely small retainer clips on the back which are extremely difficult to hold and very difficult to push on, I would have preferred a slightly more manageable size.
From start to finish the customer service and overall helpfulness was great. The knowledge and understanding of what I was looking for made the process simple.
The quality of the ring is very good and we’re really happy with it.
Thanks to Jayne for all the help.
Very good customer services.
I ordered a ring with an engraving but the width of the ring i purchased was too small. The customer services team quickly contacted me to let me know and was happy to pay to extra to get the right size.

It may be worth adapting your website to not allow you to buy a certain width size if adding an engraving, that would have saved the team having to contact me at a later date.

Other than that very happy with the service.
Good company be assured they have done everything to make my purchase hassle free...I haven't had diamond independently assessed yet...but I will for peace of mind....
Great ring and the only place I could find exactly what I was looking for - Quick service as well.

Only slight complaint would be the ring has scuffed slightly within a few weeks of wearing it, but that's to be expected really.
Fast service, delivered quickly after a change to the chain. Nice pendant. Only negative being smaller than anticipated.
Found Angelic Diamonds Website user friendly and very simple to navingate. Customer service was good. Delivery took a bit longer than expected but that is understandable given the quality of the product produced.

Very happy with the item delivered.
Will definitely use Angelic Diamonds again!

MPG Hampshire
Good service all round. Always slightly hesitant spending a large amount of money online but the service was good, and resizing of the ring was quick and easy.
Very descriptive and informative.
Angelic Diamonds reliably provided us with the wedding rings we needed.
Angelic Diamonds is rated 4.96 based on 1,366 reviews