Angelic Diamonds Reviews

Angelic Diamonds 5 star review on 12th January 2021
Joseph McPartlin
Angelic Diamonds 5 star review on 12th January 2021
Leon Francis
Beautiful ring, great service for resizing, quick and efficient.
Beautiful Ring, exactly as advertised, my Wife was ecstatic, thank you.
The ring was absolutely fantastic. My fiance loved it. Brilliant finish and extremely shiny.
They're promised me it'll be arrive before Christmas and it did I was really pleased ( 3weeks).
Really good service. Ordered lovely engagement ring which arrived when I was told it would. Would have been 5 stars but small diamond from cluster fell out the first time it was warn. Customer service said to send it back and they would repair but my girlfriend said she didnt want to be parted from it
The quality of the ring is excellent.
The mrs is more than happy with the ring. And delivery was bang on the day they estimated even with the Royal mail being in massive surge near Christmas
Fast delivery and great customer service!
Couldn’t be happier with service and ring.

Thank you to all the team.
High quality product, fast delivery (although did come a day later than advised) and good customer comms when I had questions
The ring I received was exactly what I had envisaged! The only downside was the delivery period was nearly a month! Packaging was nice!
Ring arrived on time and very well packaged :-). I need a change to the engraving after ordering and they were very quick at replying and confirming the change. Really happy with the service provided!
Very nice ring, lots of sparkle and looks lovely havent given it to my partner yet but she will be over the moon with it, came very well packaged the only thing i could say would be nice is if it came a bit sooner but it stated the date and delivered when it said cant complain.
The parcel that arrived was really unique and unusual, it was a black parcel. The items Inside were beautifully wrapped and made the delivery really special. The earrings themselves were lovely, are presented in a lovely box and look really well on. Only downside is that I had to wait for weeks for the parcel to arrive.
Second time I’ve ordered for a special occasion and not been let down.
Had to wait a little, so I would order earlier next time. But arrived on the day it stated.
I was very pleased with the correspondence , any queries I had were dealt with efficiently, whether I emailed or rang. I am pleased with the fit and the ring is lovely, however the diamonds do look smaller than on the website photograph.
A 60th wedding anniversary present

for my wife.She was delighted
Great service... Thank you AD
Excellent value and delivered on time. Great service.
Really good service from placing order to delivery. Kept me up to date with the order as the ring was a gift for my husband for Christmas. He was thrilled!
Lovely ring, great finance option, good package & delivered safely
Angelic Diamonds is rated 4.96 based on 1,761 reviews