Alternative Insurance Brokers Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Read Alternative Insurance Brokers Reviews

Tell us how Alternative Insurance Brokers made you happy
Great quote. Great customer service
Good customer service many thanks Sian for help today
Great and simple service received from the advisor I spoke with at a very unfamiliar territory for me with having to need a compound insurance cover. I was always kept at bay and received a seamless purchase experience from end to end by an advisor.
Competitively priced with flexibility. Very helpful and polite staff without being pushy. Thanks
Very quickly !
Very professional!
Nice ppl to deal with

Mohammed
very friendly and efficient, the card reader was not working, but they soon gave alternative ways to pay, many would have said come back tomorrow, great service.
Friendly and professional, nowledgable advisor Patricia.much appreciated!
nice boy, nice conversation, I didn't have any problems with getting my insurance
Cheapest quote, documents ready with minutes, will use again.
Extremely straightforward to deal with. Prompt and informative customer service and cost effective premiums. I would highly recommend them.
Good service and price
The gentleman Darren i believe his name was was extremely helpful and very clesr and pre ise with the information. Did not pass judgement on the very stressful circumstances in which we had to obtain this insurance. Hope to never be in that situation again but if i was would reccomend talking to him at this brokers! Thanks again.
Very happy with the service & help from Sian very friendly & reassuring throughout the whole process & would definitely recommend.
I was impressed by Patrycja's professionalism and warm and friendly manner. She was knowledgable and did what she committed to do efficiently and promptly. Having run the customer service and retention deparment for a major insurer I appreciate excellent service when I experience it.
Dear Hilary,

Thank you for the review. Patrycja was very pleased to hear you were happy with her service. If there's anything else we can help you with, please do give us a call.

Alternative Insurance Brokers
AIB were efficient and pleasant to deal with and quickly grasped the details I required, supplying a suitable policy. At rewneal they contacted when it was necessary being helpful but not pushy
Dear Mrs Babington,

Thank you for your kind review. Our team were very pleased to see that their services were to your liking. If there is anything else we can help you with, please get in touch, and we'll be happy to help.

Alternative Insurance Brokers