Alternative Insurance Brokers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Alternative Insurance Brokers
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Alternative Insurance Brokers Reviews

Tell us how Alternative Insurance Brokers made you happy
Got great service getting insurance out but having trouble getting it cancelled now I know longer need it I am aware I will lose money but I don't have the vehicle no more so would like my name taken of the insurance please
good . communication was goosd and acceptable. informative
Nice ppl to deal with
Need more staff as i kept ringing on day i went to police station and they kept ringing and no1 would answer
Dear Mrs Shaukat,

We are very sorry that you had problems with getting through to us over the phone. Sometimes, we do experience an unexpected volume of calls, and find ourselves temporarily unable to answer. I hope everything was all right with your policy when you were able to get through to us.

If there's anything you do need from us, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us again.

Regards, Alternative Insurance Brokers
Acceptable easy to renew
Good but too expensive
Good Friendly staff,doing their very best to get you a fair deal
Friendly service but far too expensive after realising too late that we could’ve got it a lot cheaper
Not sure if they did
I hope the insurance is better than the proof reader at this company. Another error in issuing the policy which detracts from the overall quality. I am sure it will be put right but coming so soon after getting my name wrong on the policy doesn’t place this company in the top performing English proof reading performers.
Hello,

Sorry to hear about the errors on your documents. I hope the documents are all sorted now, but if not then please call our team and we will rectify them as soon as possible.

Ellie
The quote covered the duration I required.
Shame they couldn't get my surname correct.
Alternative Insurance Brokers is rated 4.71 based on 443 reviews