Alternative Insurance Brokers Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Alternative Insurance Brokers

Tell us how Alternative Insurance Brokers made you happy

"Darren was very VERY helpful. He helped me out twice with a policy and went above and beyond for me. Every other insurer was double the price to.. really can’t recommend these guys enough. Ps Darren needs a pay rise"
"Staff very helpful and gave clear explanations throughout."
"Always polite, very helpful and prices are always excellent. I now use AIB for all of our rental property insurance."
"someone came found the leak not heard anything since"
Hello,

I think you might have us confused with someone else. We only provide your public liability cover - I think this would be a home or business insurance issue? I hope we can resolve this for you.

Thanks, Alternative Insurance Brokers
"Very easy and fastest services. Thank you"
"very fast and very helpful service"
"Excellent customer services, very helpful!"
"My consultant was exceptional very helpful and knowledgeable"
Hello Mrs Bialasik,

We're sorry to hear you are displeased with the insurance you bought from us. Unfortunately, the type of policy you needed are generally quite expensive, something that is beyond our control as it is set out by the insurer.

We hope that the policy worked and that there were no issues with getting your car released.

If you need anything else then our team will be happy to help.

Kind Regards,
Alternative Insurance
"I can't thank Kerri enough for the huge effort she put into finding me buildings insurance under very difficult conditions, and at a good price too. Many, many thanks."
Dear Mr Hankinson,

Thanks very much for your review, Kerri was very gratified to read it. We really value all our feedback, so we are very grateful.

Regards, Alternative Insurance Brokers
"Perfect service spend all day for looking impounded car insurance everywhere reject.. One call to them everything sorted in 15min .. really recommended.."
Dear Tomasz,

Thanks very much for your review, we really appreciate it. We're happy that we could help you out.

Regards, Alternative Insurance Brokers
"Efficient and responsive service. Would recommend."
"Very good and i was thinking i was sending my money to an honest people . But thank god with out them my truck would have been taken by police"
Alternative Insurance Brokers is rated 4.73 based on 239 reviews