Alternative Insurance Brokers Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Alternative Insurance Brokers

How would you rate Alternative Insurance Brokers ?

Janette Fulton
Verified Buyer
"Really nice helpful people, know the job and able to pinpoint exactly what you are looking for. Would not hesitate to use them again and for other insurance products."
"Wonderful service and very easy to set up. Would highly recommend"
"Saved me money, explained the policy and Patrycja was great to deal with, well done youwill get my next one!"
Paul Konetsky
Verified Buyer
"Great service without being pushy. Phoned back when they said and sent me all the info i requested giving me the chance to make sure the product was right for me."
Richard Lock
Verified Buyer
"One of the few places that did continuously hound me & actually rang back when I asked. Great service"
Connor Larrett
Verified Buyer
"Edward was very calm during what was a very stressful time"
Mrs Metcalf
"Excellent professional service"
Mr Jezewski
Verified Buyer
"Yes they make me fill ok"
Ben Cassar
"Informative"
Carol Wilkins
Verified Buyer
"Made prompt contact. Pleasant and clear information provided by Patrycja Pietek. Answered all my questions and offered more help if I needed it. Very happy"
Mr Corcoran
Verified Buyer
"PRICE & VERY FRIENDLY & HELPFUL SERVICE"
Ben Layton
Verified Buyer
"Quick and simple, how it's supposed to be, very good service, thankyou."
"They cater exactly to what we need. No hidden or trap clause. The phone receptionist was very well verse with the products that they offered and very helpful"
Mrs Sewell
Verified Buyer
"Everything was straightforward. The staff were pleasant to speak to. You didn't get the feeling you were being rolled into something not suitable for our requirements. Our policy is for a house we own but our son lives in it rent-free. Trying to get other firms to understand that situation was very frustrating."
"Darren Fisher was amazing help!! Can’t explain how honest and loyal he was, very true to his words."
"Friendly person - she explained clearly- competitive price."
"Friendly service but far too expensive after realising too late that we could’ve got it a lot cheaper"
Stephen Davison
Verified Buyer
"Got a great quote on GAP insurance. Friendly people too"
"Very good and pro service"
Mr Duxbury
Verified Buyer
"Excellent people and very helpful would highly recommend"
Alternative Insurance Brokers is rated 4.70 based on 50 reviews