Alternative Insurance Brokers Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Read Alternative Insurance Brokers Reviews

4, Station Road, Cheadle

Tell us how Alternative Insurance Brokers made you happy
My enquiry was dealt with efficiently and effectively. A very quick response and I was insured at once where other companies could not help. Thank you will definitely recommend you.
Thanks to having you guys you are the best fast and trustfull
Prefect job
I was very glad to found you guys and you helped me so much in a very difficult situation with my car. I will always be grateful with you because you have gave the opportunity to get my car back and insured. Great service, reliable, professionals and with an amazing knowlege about insurance. I will continue using your services
Grrrreeaat
The process was very quick and easy. Professional staff who immediately sent my documents via email. I would definitely recommend Alternative Insurance plus the price was fairly reasonable compared to other companies. All in all a fast efficient service. Thank you. Mr A J Muen
Fantastic service was originally online but wanted to check one detail to ensure cover would be valid, called the number on the web page, promptly answered and my query needed further checks. The promised call back came the next day confirming cover would be valid provided not hire & reward sent over a document confirming this and everything went through and seconds later had the certificate policy booklet, facts etc by email.
Always hassle free. Friendly, knowledgeable staff who are always happy to help.
Excellent service and very helpful made the process so much easier thank you Laura Ogden.
Very satisfied customer been a pleasure dealing with Darren Fisher about all my Insurances on my vehicles Excellent service
Was so pleased with your help. Thanks
your female agent was extremely informative patient helpful and efficient many thanks
Great service but a tad expensive
A very good service with professional and friendly consultants the whole process was easy from start to finish. A special thank you to Kerri Hobson for all her help .
Helpful, friendly, called back when they said they would. Walked me through the insurance policy and answered any questions I had.
I couldnt if been more pleased with the quick response of this company to get my car back out of the compound many thanks
It is the 3rd year, Alternative Brokers have found me the most competitive quote for my insurance even having spent many hours looking for it cheaper elsewhere . I am a happy customer.
This is the very best Solution providers for IMPOUNDED CARS, the ease with which the insurance was procured Is first class, Customer service is beyond this world you will be listened to and solutions tailored to your exact needs. Chris took his time to make sure my issues were resolved to my expectations. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
I wish I could give 10 stars.Fantastic service honestly .Darren doing great job .Best quote I received much cheaper than elsewhere.
Very friendly and explained everything that we needed to know.
Alternative Insurance Brokers is rated 4.73 based on 564 reviews