Alternative Insurance Brokers Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Alternative Insurance Brokers

Tell us how Alternative Insurance Brokers made you happy

"Good communication with your representative who gave very detailed information regarding the renewal of my insurance policy sending me two quotes and contacting me and keeping me informed."
"I wrote to Kerri Hobson. "I want to thank you for your exemplary level of customer service and customer care throughout the process, which I appreciated. I obtained several quotes from other brokers but your speed of service and response times outshone the others as well as providing me with the most competitive quote. Well done.""
"I was dealt with by an advisor called Richard Hamilton. I had to declare and discuss some very sensitive matters which I have always found to be extremely difficult and for which I have encountered a lot of discrimination and judgement in the past. Richard was impeccable; he showed empathy and kindness and was professional throughout. On top of this, he kept to all the timescales and promised return calls that he had made. He sorted out my enquiry with no problems whatsoever. I would have no qualms at all in recommending this company."
"A very helpful young lady,made it really easy to choose ...Alternative Insurance Brokers....Thankyou."
"Very easy process for building insurance."
"Brilliant service very friendly thank you"
"What a fantastic service! Kerri Hobson looked after me all the way through and was very good at making sure I had insurance tailored to my needs, she worked around my schedule to get quotes to me and I felt very valued as a customer. Not to mention she got me the best deal! Thank You Kerri!"
"Abc"
"The lady was very willing, friendly and very patient. Excellent service!!!"
"Very helpful staff giving good quotes"
"Friendly and efficient service, and extremely competitive quotation."
"All staff very knowledgable no pressure to buy , got me several quotes and let me decide over a few days"
"A good broker that negotiated a good deal for me"
"Very good"
"Chris was really helpful and very professional with helping me out and getting my insurance."
"I have dealt with Ellie over the last 6 months during a very complicated and drawn out house purchase. She has always been very efficient, friendly and helpful. She calls me when she says she will, and is very patient with me, as I frequently can't find the information she's sent me! She has also obtained a very good quote. Overall, highly to be recommended."
"Chris was diligent with the customer and worked fast and accurately to provide me with some options. He then explained each one in term displaying sound knowledge in explaining the differences to me. A great job and I was very satisfied."
"The customer advisers are always very helpful and polite and the prices quoted seem to be competitive."
"Excellent"
"Great customer service, always polite and good at reminders when renewal is due."
Alternative Insurance Brokers is rated 4.80 based on 140 reviews