Alternative Insurance Brokers Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Alternative Insurance Brokers
Telephone

How would you rate Alternative Insurance Brokers ?

"everything was very good, thanks"
"very helpful"
"Quick - no problem and dealt with administration most efficiently."
"It was a great relief to recover my seid vehicle. Quick and simple application process."
"Very professionally helpful and considerate would definitely recommend to others"
"Helpful and friendly. Gave me advice on what to do in my situation and gave me confidence in what to do next!"
"I was very reluctant due to there being so many fraudulent companies on the Internet. I spoke to Chris and he reassured me. I was still a little reluctant but I took the risk and I'm so glad I did. They have helped me get my car back from the impound and at a price better than the rest. Can't thank them enough! Can't recommend them enough!!! Thank you. Life savers"
"The team went the extra mile to find replacement coverage after my current insurance company stoped covering Flood with only a minor premium increase."
"Friendly and very helpful in getting a good deal"
"Nice people to deal with and very helpful"
"Very understandable and reasonable insurance"
"Excellent service."
"Have renewed each year with Alternative as they do it all for me! Darren is always so helpful and will take the hassle out of insurance, perfect when you don’t have time to shop around."
"Everything was fine, but the guy who helped me out with my insurance, didn't reply to my email to letting me know if the documents witch I've sent it via email was good or not. Everything else was good. Thanks"
"Very helpful and informative with any questions. Thank you."
"I have found the staff to be very helpful and tailored the quotes to suit my needs Thank you"
"Always contact me when insurance is up, always check for best deals and price never seems to go up."
"Provided helpful advice regarding renewal"
"5star services"
"Excellent customer services and the policy is exactly what I needed to cover my property"
Alternative Insurance Brokers is rated 4.81 based on 102 reviews