Alternative Insurance Brokers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Alternative Insurance Brokers

How would you rate Alternative Insurance Brokers?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Jacqueline Campbell
Verified Buyer
"I came to alternative Insurance looking for unoccupied property insurance and the customer service was fantastic, always quick to get back to me, any issues were sorted straight away and I will definitely be coming back in the future, very reliable company with great customer service :)"
"Chris wilcock dealt with me. Really professional. Came across as really genuine not just another bored sales man. He is the reason I renewed with alternative. Great company. Very happy."
Joanne Hassall
Verified Buyer
"Aiden was absolutely fantastic. I'd got myself into a bit of a mess and didn't think it was possible to get car insurance again but Aiden I cannot fault. He was more than helpful, friendly, polite and an absolute pleasure to deal with. He phoned back when he said he would and gave me the help and information I so desperately needed not to mention my new policy. He's a joy and credit to your company. I'd have no hesitation with dealing with Aiden again in the future. I hope you have a recognition scheme in place as he really does do his job amazingly well and deserves to be recognised for his commitment and excellent first class service. Many thanks Joanne Hassall"
Pete Hegarty
Verified Buyer
"The lady who dealt with my policy was called Kerry , She was so helpful , very polite , more professional . More telephone advisers should have a pleasing manor instead of the monotone voice a lot seem to have . Kerry 10 out of 10 . Thank you"
"Really happy with this cover excellent service no messing round genuine quote nice people"
"Very helpful ,polite and efficient."
Patrycja Pietek
Verified Buyer
"Got my car out the same day, cheaper than anywhere else, quick and fast service."
Alternative Insurance Brokers is rated 4.86 based on 7 reviews