Alternative Insurance Brokers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Alternative Insurance Brokers
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Alternative Insurance Brokers Reviews

Tell us how Alternative Insurance Brokers made you happy
Excellent always contact regarding renewal, price always reasonable.
Sian was really helpful and efficient, thank you for making it an easy quick process.
I always receive thorough and full attention to my requirements.
It is very satisfying to know my insurance"s are being looked after and monitored by such a dedicated and knowledgeable group of
professionals.

D L.
Definitely helped as usual on time!
Was pleased with excellent customer service
Charlotte was amazing 10/10
Amazing thank you. Really unexpected
Absolutely fantastic service, Chris Wilcox went above and beyond to help me get the right cover at a really great price.
No fuss, no drama.
There was a prompt friendly but informative response to my email inquiry. I changed my mind several times about the cover I needed and these changes were quickly answered. On one occasion the person who was dealing with me was very busy but she sent an apologetic email and then phoned me first thing the next day. The quote was £50 less than another broker for the same level of cover and the same insurer. I rate them 5 stars(I could not get the star to work)
I find Alternative Insurance Brokers very friendly, professional and competitive. Most impressive is that when they say they will phone you back they do.
Alternative insurance brokers are always helpful, clear in describing your policy and ive never caught them on a bad day either. Plus I can be a real nightmare at asking mad questions n changing what car id like to insure and they always get me a quick, competitive quote, even due to my unclean licence.
Big thanks to Andrew got me the cover quickly for what I required
Great customer service very friendly and help Alternative team. I'd give the team 10 stars if I could.
Really good service up to this email.
Email addressed to my mum.
My mum passed away and I have been dealing with the insurance policy as per our telephone conversations recently.
Alternative Insurance Brokers provided me with an affordable unoccupied building insurance policy where no other company could. I renewed my policy without considering other brokers as I knew I was getting the best service and the best price!
This is the third year for repeat insurance on my rental properties. Very helpful staff who phoned and discussed my continuing requirements, with a very competitive quotation.
Received great service and after care. Thank you Kerri
Great service. Helpful and knowledgeable.
Very good service