Alternative Insurance Brokers Reviews

Read Alternative Insurance Brokers Reviews

4, Station Road, Cheadle

Tell us how Alternative Insurance Brokers made you happy
You take from me nearly £400 pound Discussion insurance You use people needs
Darren fisher is a great people to have as your broker
So helpful and very professional.
Fast and good Darren Top man !!!
I can always rely on Alternative Insurance to contact me to remind me of a policy expiry and always gives me the renewal details and time to consider alternatives. In all cases so far I come back to Alternative Insurance on price and because of the excellent customer service.
Good quality insurance
Finding insurance after my home was flooded was a difficult and time consuming task until I called Maverna at Alternative Insurance Brokers. Her attention to detail and can do attitude was refreshing and the final quote was cheaper than any other I obtained.
Received a great service from Laura Ogden Fisher when insuring my Mums flat for her , couldn't have been more helpful .
Darren was spot on. Informative, polite and non pushy. I’d recommend others to use you solely on his performance. Thanks
Very good but like all insurance companies let's see what happens if I make a claim
Very quick and reliable
A+++++ one of the best
The broker was very kind and attentive, as always.
Impound insurance All good 👍
Very prompt and polite service. They called to check everything went okay.
Great customer service. I dealt with Laura who was fantastic wasn’t pushy like other companies I requested quotes from. She was extremely helpful polite and professional
Very good quotation cheaper than rest of brokers very helpful
Cool cool cool
Excellent service and communication. I was rather dubious about doing a bank transfer for almost £400, however my certificate of insurance and other documents came through within minutes and I was able to release my car from impound. So I’m very grateful and happy they insured me.
Your team member was very helpful and knowledgeable with your product
Alternative Insurance Brokers is rated 4.72 based on 594 reviews