Alternative Insurance Brokers Reviews

documents delivered on-time
customer service
Read Alternative Insurance Brokers Reviews

Tell us how Alternative Insurance Brokers made you happy
Great friendly service, very informative and excellent advice.
I received the renewal notification in good time and, on speaking to your staff, found them to be friendly and efficient. I said I would pay in approx. two weeks and was not bothered again until a reminder was sent when I said I would be paying. I requested the paperwork to be sent by post rather than e-mail and this was sent very promptly. A good service, thankyou.
First class customer contact by really lovely staff! Have used this company for a few years and have always been delighted.
Very good insurance
Hi, We have used yourselves for a good many years, we have had no hassle your staff are always helpful, polite and professional i have recommended friends and family.
good . communication was goosd and acceptable. informative
Excellent service " Darren " was fantastic extremely helpful and patient!
Great
Thank you so much to Sian for sorting everything out for me. I was really stressed out on the day, thank you for all your help excellent customer service. Made everything really easy for me.
Very helpful and really good service I would highly recommend if any one was to ask me who I’m insured with
Having to make a claim with my previous insurers I found it difficult getting reasonably priced cover. Alternative Insurance Brokers managed to secure one for me.
Good quotes and helpful advice provided.
Good service
Quick and reliable.
All I need to say is she was very very helpful
talking nicely and explain Every thing
Ty
Very happy with service and best prices available compared to others. Very happy
Sian was very helpful thank you xx
Chris Wilcock was very helpful and helped me when it looked bad, would recommend this company if you ever get our car stuck in the police compound.
Alternative Insurance Brokers is rated 4.73 based on 399 reviews