Alternative Insurance Brokers Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Alternative Insurance Brokers
Telephone

How would you rate Alternative Insurance Brokers ?

"Received a Very Good service and Good price when I was struggling to get my impounded car insurance to get my car back from police compound today this review I'm writing while sitting in my car . Thank you Edward !"
"As well as providing details of my insurance renewal, Alternative Insurance Brokers found a cheaper policy for me. Both the representatives I spoke to were friendly and explained all aspects of the insurance quotes. I was able to make an informed choice, and the policy documents were sent to me quickly. Very good service."
"The best price by far for my impounded car. Advisers were knowledgeable and I received documents straightaway"
"Very helpful, was kept informed. Ryan was very good- hoping to insurer the van with you after the 30 days"
"I just want to say thank you for all your help I know there were many issues but everything got sorted in the end so again thank you for all the work you did on our behalf."
"Excellent. Simple, fast , Great !"
"Excellent support staff at Alternative insurance brokers search for and come up with fantastic value insurances. They will be the company I come to for all insurances."
"Super helpfull and exactly what I needed. Customer service was great too."
"Excellent customer service, knowledgable and very friendly"
"Excellent service, Edward very polite and professional"
"Great service from Ellie Lund, a pleasure to deal with."
"easy to deal with though not pests. Empty property not easytoinsure so a problem solved with no bother."
"told me everything that i needed to and had explained well."
"Customer service was excellent. Ryan was very helpful and I would recommend your company to my friends."
"Really nice helpful people, know the job and able to pinpoint exactly what you are looking for. Would not hesitate to use them again and for other insurance products."
"Wonderful service and very easy to set up. Would highly recommend"
"Saved me money, explained the policy and Patrycja was great to deal with, well done youwill get my next one!"
"Great service without being pushy. Phoned back when they said and sent me all the info i requested giving me the chance to make sure the product was right for me."
"One of the few places that did continuously hound me & actually rang back when I asked. Great service"
"Edward was very calm during what was a very stressful time"
Alternative Insurance Brokers is rated 4.77 based on 64 reviews