Alternative Insurance Brokers Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Alternative Insurance Brokers

How would you rate Alternative Insurance Brokers?

"Very competitive prices. Edward Hughes has been a great help! Very simple to get a policy put into place. Will definitely be recommending your company."
Mrs Capelle
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service on initial contact for quotation but poor on progressing quote to a confirmed policy due to customer advisor being off for a few days and no process operating to pick up emails during advisors absence."
"They manage to take my car out I didn’t expect it I appreciate it so much my baby walks free"
"Really helpful customer service/sales. Answered all my questions and had plenty of knowledge"
"Very helpful"
"The person on the phone was very helpful and pleasant and dealt with the transaction quickly"
"Thank you for your help Darren. This was extremely stressful and you really took charge with efficiency."
"Very efficient service. Always able to speak with same Sales Manager. Thus making sure your requirements are fully met at best possible cost."
Mr C Dixon
Verified Buyer
"By giving me a better quote than they did last year."
Mr C Zarafa
Verified Buyer
"Very efficient and reliable service. Wide selection of insurance products and providers. Helpful staff who are dedicated to ensure you are adequately covered."
"Quick, and easy to deal with, and a good telephone manner"
Mr P Greening
"Not sure if they did"
Mrs K Evans
Verified Buyer
"Very efficient and helpful members of staff. Have bought several policies now and would definitely recommend."
Mrs J Dendle
Verified Buyer
"They always shop around for the best price for me, great insurance cover too"
Mr I Hobbs
Verified Buyer
"Did what I needed called back when I needed the insurance to start. Good price and not bombarded with sales pitches"
Robin Goulding
Unverified Reviewer
"Reassuring and professional. Advisors are very knowledgeable and their after-sales care is superb. Would definitely recommend Alternative over all other non-standard brokers that I've encountered"
Mrs R Jones
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful staff and I am happy with policies they have set up for me over the past two years. They have such a nice group of people to talk to. They are very efficient in sorting out any small misunderstandings."
"I hope the insurance is better than the proof reader at this company. Another error in issuing the policy which detracts from the overall quality. I am sure it will be put right but coming so soon after getting my name wrong on the policy doesn’t place this company in the top performing English proof reading performers."
Hello,

Sorry to hear about the errors on your documents. I hope the documents are all sorted now, but if not then please call our team and we will rectify them as soon as possible.

Ellie
"The quote covered the duration I required. Shame they couldn't get my surname correct."
"My neighbor successfully recovered his car yesterday evening. This achievement owed a lot to your endeavors on his behalf. We are both grateful for the prompt, efficient and sympathetic service that you provided."
Alternative Insurance Brokers is rated 4.67 based on 30 reviews