Alternative Insurance Brokers Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Read Alternative Insurance Brokers Reviews

Tell us how Alternative Insurance Brokers made you happy
Great price very efficient
Quick and easy process and by far the cheapest impound insurance.
Very good !
Found them patient and helpful
Good service overall.
I received the renewal notification in good time and, on speaking to your staff, found them to be friendly and efficient. I said I would pay in approx. two weeks and was not bothered again until a reminder was sent when I said I would be paying.
I requested the paperwork to be sent by post rather than e-mail and this was sent very promptly. A good service, thankyou.
Having to make a claim with my previous insurers I found it difficult getting reasonably priced cover.
Alternative Insurance Brokers managed to secure one for me.
Good quotes and helpful advice provided.
Nice staff they listen to me patiently and provide a help but It was touching high offer which I got
Helpful, with good communication and not too pushy.
The gentleman Darren i believe his name was was extremely helpful and very clesr and pre ise with the information. Did not pass judgement on the very stressful circumstances in which we had to obtain this insurance. Hope to never be in that situation again but if i was would reccomend talking to him at this brokers! Thanks again.
Very happy with the service & help from Sian very friendly & reassuring throughout the whole process & would definitely recommend.
They are ok. Impound insurance is still a rip off though
I have used them for several years and always found the
staff to be helpful, friendly and efficient
Very happy with the service
A good insurance company. They found an insurance to suite my needs in good time.
i gave a 'good' as an answer as you we're supposed to contact myself about a car insurance but afraid you did not.
Great people, great company.
Alternative Insurance Brokers is rated 4.71 based on 442 reviews