Allcocks Outdoor Store Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Allcocks Outdoor Store

sales@allcocksoutdoorstore.co.uk

10 York Street

How would you rate Allcocks Outdoor Store?

Glenn Allen
Verified Buyer
"I have bought a product at a very reasonable price and received the product in double quick time✅ Ordered it on the Friday and I received it on the Monday. Just doesn’t come much better than that. I’ve recommended your store to my fellow shooters on your pricing and postage etc. Keep up the good work. It’s refreshing to know that customer service is not a thing of the past 👍"
Paul Thompson
Verified Buyer
"Next day posting misleading unless you read the returns policy, which I suppose you won’t do unless you need to return something,still paid £10 for what should have been a 2nd class fee"
Renee Quinn
Verified Buyer
"Prompt service and good quality products at affordable prices."
Gratian Serban
Verified Buyer
"Very nice people ready to help."
"Goods delivered promptly as described"
"Got a Wildcat Panther in stock for my 17Hornet fantastic service"
Carolyn Brown
Verified Buyer
"I had excellent advice from Allcocks. They provided telephone recommendations for a two pairs of goggles. Their delivery was very quick."
Christopher Parrish
Verified Buyer
"Firstly they had what I was looking for, easy purchase and very prompt shipping which is what I’m always looking for . First class service well done ."
Steven Viner
Verified Buyer
"Phone call to see if the magazine would fit my gun, quick confirmation. Ordered on line and received a couple of days later Excellent service with a proper part not a copy ! Will be coming back again"
Thank you for taking the time to give us you feedback.
Andrew Claxton
Verified Reviewer
"Friendly & helpful staff,well stocked, very happy with my purchases."
Thank you for your review, it is really appreciated.
"Smooth and timely transaction. Item as shown on website. The slight negative is that the gilet smelled quite musty, however a good spray of Febreze and left to air for a couple of days made a great improvement."
Hi.

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, we are a little confused about the comment regarding the musty smell and cannot understand why that would be, we would be happy to exchange the item if your not 100% happy with it.

Regards
V McDonald
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and pleased with purchase."
Thank you very much for taking the time to let us and other people know.
George Whitehouse
Verified Buyer
"I called at the store and asked for 30lb bs fishing line to be told they did not have any, came back home ordered it from the shop on line and it was delivered the next day. Why did that happen? Would not stop me from using the shop but would maybe use online only or phone first"
Kevin Chance
Verified Buyer
"Super fast service and great products"
Hi Kevin, Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us
Stuart Mable
Verified Buyer
"Great price. Easy ordering. Delivered on time and in perfect condition. Have already recommended Allcocks to a friend."
Hi Stuart, Thank you very much for you review and for spreading the word
"Luke was very helpful with the invoice and arranging a collection option, The products were wrapped protectively, my glazed doors arrived safely. Quality is excellent."
"ordered on saturday afternoon recieved them on monday morning, what more can you ask"
Stephen Crisp
Verified Buyer
"because I have been trying to get the floats they sent for 7 months"
Jeremy Pryke
Verified Buyer
"Best price I could find and item arrived in good time and well packaged :)"
"Unfortunately the delivery company they used, Parcel Force, managed to loose the goods. Absolutely nothing happened on their website for several days while the site just logged it as “Advised”. They eventually said that it had never been collected,although all the others collected that day were delivered. I was refunded the cost of the item but Parcel Force must have double checked and the goods arrived the following day albeit a week late. By this stage a replacement had been ordered and was delivered on the same day. I now have to return the goods, a hassle I could live without? Allcoks were fine but they were let down by the delivery service they used."
Thank you for your review, I would just like to take the opportunity to apologize on behalf of Parcel Force. We send a lot of parcels using this service as we are restricted on choice due to type of items we sell.

I would like to clarity that the website in question is in fact that of Parcel Force and not Allcocks. We believe the review is harsh as we ourselves could not have done anymore to try and resolve this situation. We were in total communication at all times, both with the customer and Parcel Force, and we took the decision to refund the customer in full before the parcel had been found so as to try and keep everyone happy at this very busy period.
Allcocks Outdoor Store is rated 4.81 based on 83 reviews