Allcocks Outdoor Store Reviews

Read Allcocks Outdoor Store Reviews

sales@allcocksoutdoorstore.co.uk

10 York Street

Tell us how Allcocks Outdoor Store made you happy
Had a query regarding a purchase, called back as promised and dealt with proffessionally. Excellent customer service, very knowledgeable and friendly staff.
Also happy to take onboard customer feedback and work with their requirements. Highly recommend.
Amazing Service ! I was Updated about my order and delivery which was delivered to me within 2 days. Was very surprised how quick it came. •Great staff !
•reliable
• good quality products
•Would highly recommend !

Definitely a happy customer and will be Returning In the future.Thankyou 🙂

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Couldn’t be more helpful, fantastic service after I had an issue with my boots. Resolved the issue and kept me informed. A really good country store.
Bought a new tikka off Dave and the team had a problem couldn’t do enough to help and was rectified quickly even though it was not there fault would highly recommend
Great service once again from the team couldn’t do enough to help brilliant
Recently purchased a preowned Air Arms 400f from this dealer. The quality of the service and the rifle are brilliant , very highly recommended to anyone looking for a decent supplier , would not hesitate to order from them again .Thank you
Hi Alan,

Thank you very much for your review, we try very hard to keep everyone happy.
Purchased boots that had to be returned back to 'wholesaler'. Although a replacement took longer than expected it was no fault of the WHOLESALER or ALLCOCKS who they themselves keep in contact and provided a first class customer service especially under the current circumstances with COVID-19. Julie & Amy are a credit to the Company and I would not hesitate to recommend them or their service
Hi,

Thank you so much for you review and taking the time to leave us some great comments.

Kind Regards

Julie
Fantastic customer service, ordered an item, then had to self isolate. In the meantime the country went into lockdown. But they still managed to contact the importer, get my item and arrange delivery! They also kept me constantly updated via email, you couldn't ask for better service than this. I will certainly be using them again!
Hi Paul,
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this review, very much appreciated, and glad everything turned out well.
purchased a BSA ultra se and 5ltr air tank.Dealt with and sent out very quickly.Great staff and great service.
First class customer service. Was dealt with quickly and professionally by julie who was extremely knowledgeable and courteous. Will definitely use Allcocks again.
Ordered a schofel gilet on Friday the 29th of November and it was delivered on Saturday November 30th , first class delivery from all at allcocks.
Hello . So. All started ok with this company. But it went rapidly downhill . I would urge people to go elsewhere. This place is a shambles in my opinion. And will feed you lies. Keiron & julie. Avoid like the plague or you will see what i mean.
Hello Anonymous,

I know who you are and wondered why you haven't explained why you have left a negative review, so I will explain. you have been emailing Kieran over the course of the last 10 days or so, with emails such as:

"I am genuinly interested in this beautiful gun.

But whatever happens, im going to put a 10 out of 10 reveiw on your website, cos you have been amazing !
If it was me opening my emails.... id would have told me to either buy it or shut up haaa"

That email arrived 5 days ago after a previous 4 days of communication of us trying to help you as much as we could.

Fast forward 9 days, someone phoned to put a deposit on the gun and another member of staff happily took it after checking that no deposit had been paid and it was still in stock.

I, Julie, emailed you to let you know we had taken a holding deposit, and this review is the result of that email. I think the review is a little harsh considering we are a small business that buys and sell items to make a living. You are trying to punishing us by doing just that.
I have just wasted an hour of my life attempting to buy, (7 times!) a shotgun choke from your website. Rubbish!
Hi Mr..

I am sorry you were having difficulty trying to pay for an item, however it seems the system has asked several times for the first line of your address, and this has not been entered. I feel a 1 Star negative review is a very harsh rating for a mistake that you had made. We are happy to take payments over the phone is you still require the chokes.
My visit to the shop was to purchase a Weihrauch air rifle - Dennis was extremely knowledgable polite and a pleasure to deal with. My other purchase was a pair of boots where I had a very different service. The lady was not knowledgable nor was she interested in her job as I made it clear that I was there to purchase some boots. I did purchase some and returned them a couple of days later as they weren’t quite right (not surprised considering the lack of attentiveness) on returning them another lady served me who equally lacked customer service skills! Service does not come with a smile which one would expect when you’re selling high end clothes.
Since submitting my review above the store have been in contact with me and offered to rectify the issue to my satisfaction.
Hi Anonymous,

Thank you for your review, and I am deeply sorry you have had this experience. We took on a new member of staff just over a month ago and this will be dealt with. I would like to try and give you a better experience as this is not us at all. Customers and customer service is high priory and extremely important to us, I would hope you give us another opportunity to put things right.

Again, we are very sorry.

Kind Regards

Allcocks Outdoor Store
I visited the tackle shop in Stourport today, I have been to this store a few times in the past, I went to the till to pay for 3 spools of fishing line, I paid for my items and waited with my family members who were with me to pay for theres. I turned around to leave the shop, a lady who worked there said are you paying for the one you put in your pocket too, I was amazed and shocked at what she said to me, she told me to empty my pockets and I said you can look in my pockets and she did where obviously there was nothing there, as I am not a thief I asked her to show me on camera where she had seen me taking something, she said yes I will show you, so I went to look at cctv she said she would put it on slow motion to prove that I had taken something, we looked through and then she realised that it was her mistake that I hadn't taken anything, I had no apology just a ok you can go and this was in front of other customers, I felt so humiliated and embaressed as I am a 56 year old man and would never steal anything I will never go in this shop again. The lady should have looked at the cctv more clearly before accusing me in front of everybody of stealing items her attitude is really bad had no apology utterly disgusted !!!!!
Just purchased a set of FX no limits scope mounts requested two sadly only one available. The lady on the phone was very polite and helped to fulfil my order. The shop/gun room staff had failed to call back as promised.
They arrived within 24 hours making up for not getting a call back.
I must also mention a great price
Hi John,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review, very much appreciated, and sorry we didn't call you
Recently bought a pair of shooting breeks from Allcocks, very helpful staff and efficient service.
Thank you very much for your review, very much appreciated
Brought a shotgun from allcocks also many air rifles. Best gun shop I've ever been to and customer service is top notch. I've always dealt with Mark at allcocks but all the staff are friendly and helpful. 10 out of 10.
Thank you very much for your review, very much appreciated.
Great service brilliant staff couldn't of been more helpful, delivered my FX cyclone and gas bottle to my door, many thanks.
Thank you very much for your review, very much appreciated.
Fantastic service went there first thing in morning to see what they had.....five out of five stars

Was very pleased with how I was dealt with didn’t hesitate to answer any question I asked no matter how silly
very impressed with the chap in the shotgun room very professional

Gave me a fantastic breakdown of the guns they had and how they worked

They know what they are doing well they must because I came away with a new semi auto shotgun very happy
Thank you very much for your review, very much appreciated