Allcocks Outdoor Store Reviews

Read Allcocks Outdoor Store Reviews

sales@allcocksoutdoorstore.co.uk

10 York Street

Tell us how Allcocks Outdoor Store made you happy
Unfortunately the delivery company they used, Parcel Force, managed to loose the goods. Absolutely nothing happened on their website for several days while the site just logged it as “Advised”. They eventually said that it had never been collected,although all the others collected that day were delivered. I was refunded the cost of the item but Parcel Force must have double checked and the goods arrived the following day albeit a week late. By this stage a replacement had been ordered and was delivered on the same day. I now have to return the goods, a hassle I could live without? Allcoks were fine but they were let down by the delivery service they used.
Thank you for your review, I would just like to take the opportunity to apologize on behalf of Parcel Force. We send a lot of parcels using this service as we are restricted on choice due to type of items we sell.

I would like to clarity that the website in question is in fact that of Parcel Force and not Allcocks. We believe the review is harsh as we ourselves could not have done anymore to try and resolve this situation. We were in total communication at all times, both with the customer and Parcel Force, and we took the decision to refund the customer in full before the parcel had been found so as to try and keep everyone happy at this very busy period.
Great service brilliant staff couldn't of been more helpful, delivered my FX cyclone and gas bottle to my door, many thanks.
Thank you very much for your review, very much appreciated.
Allcocks Outdoor Store is rated 4.76 based on 135 reviews