Allcocks Outdoor Store Reviews

Read Allcocks Outdoor Store Reviews

sales@allcocksoutdoorstore.co.uk

10 York Street

Tell us how Allcocks Outdoor Store made you happy
Hello . So. All started ok with this company. But it went rapidly downhill . I would urge people to go elsewhere. This place is a shambles in my opinion. And will feed you lies. Keiron & julie. Avoid like the plague or you will see what i mean.
Hello Anonymous,

I know who you are and wondered why you haven't explained why you have left a negative review, so I will explain. you have been emailing Kieran over the course of the last 10 days or so, with emails such as:

"I am genuinly interested in this beautiful gun.

But whatever happens, im going to put a 10 out of 10 reveiw on your website, cos you have been amazing !
If it was me opening my emails.... id would have told me to either buy it or shut up haaa"

That email arrived 5 days ago after a previous 4 days of communication of us trying to help you as much as we could.

Fast forward 9 days, someone phoned to put a deposit on the gun and another member of staff happily took it after checking that no deposit had been paid and it was still in stock.

I, Julie, emailed you to let you know we had taken a holding deposit, and this review is the result of that email. I think the review is a little harsh considering we are a small business that buys and sell items to make a living. You are trying to punishing us by doing just that.
I have just wasted an hour of my life attempting to buy, (7 times!) a shotgun choke from your website. Rubbish!
Hi Mr..

I am sorry you were having difficulty trying to pay for an item, however it seems the system has asked several times for the first line of your address, and this has not been entered. I feel a 1 Star negative review is a very harsh rating for a mistake that you had made. We are happy to take payments over the phone is you still require the chokes.
I visited the tackle shop in Stourport today, I have been to this store a few times in the past, I went to the till to pay for 3 spools of fishing line, I paid for my items and waited with my family members who were with me to pay for theres. I turned around to leave the shop, a lady who worked there said are you paying for the one you put in your pocket too, I was amazed and shocked at what she said to me, she told me to empty my pockets and I said you can look in my pockets and she did where obviously there was nothing there, as I am not a thief I asked her to show me on camera where she had seen me taking something, she said yes I will show you, so I went to look at cctv she said she would put it on slow motion to prove that I had taken something, we looked through and then she realised that it was her mistake that I hadn't taken anything, I had no apology just a ok you can go and this was in front of other customers, I felt so humiliated and embaressed as I am a 56 year old man and would never steal anything I will never go in this shop again. The lady should have looked at the cctv more clearly before accusing me in front of everybody of stealing items her attitude is really bad had no apology utterly disgusted !!!!!
Allcocks Outdoor Store is rated 4.76 based on 136 reviews