Akita Systems Limited Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Akita Systems Limited

info@akita.co.uk

Unit 15 Nepicar Park
London Road

How would you rate Akita Systems Limited ?

"Swift, courteous, very helpful, excellent service."
"Very good service"
"Very helpful & sorted problem as soon as they could"
"Always very friendly, helpful, and efficient at sorting out issues."
"Always very helpful, polite and will get to the route of a problem then fix it."
"Prompt answering of calls and prompt action(s) taken to solve any IT issues. Staff have all been very helpful and capable."
"The efficiency and speed with which you identified the problem and corrected it...minimal disruption to my day :)"
"The service is generally very responsive and friendly too. So far Akita has always been able to resolve my problems quickly, first time."
"Excellent service, quick, knowledgable and Gareth is quite simply a legend"
"We have received fast efficient service from Akita from the outset. All the engineers are professional and deliver a very good service. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Akita ."
"Everyone is friendly, helpful and knowledgeable."
"Quick response to my request."
"I cannot recommend highly enough how great Akita's service has been. Every time we have IT issues when we email, they are very prompt in their response and are able to resolve the problems in a flash. Well done guys."
"Super fast helpful team"
"quick response to IT issues"
"Quick, efficient, no hassle. know what they're doing. Responsive. Many thanks. :)"
"I find no matter who I speak to and whether the system I'm referring to has anything to do with Akita or not, everyone is willing to help and try. That makes a difference as you guys generally guide me to a result even if you can't fix."
"very prompt and efficient"
"Sorted out problem with server really quickly. Excellent support as always"
"Agile and responsive to mine and my users requests. Guys are all knowledgeable, no need to battle through 1st, 2nd, 3rd line guys to get to someone sensible (if you grow, you must keep the small team ethos and continue with that). Keep up the great work."
Akita Systems Limited is rated 4.73 based on 285 reviews