Akita Systems Limited Reviews

Tell us how Akita Systems Limited made you happy
Akita Systems Limited 5 star review on 24th January 2018
Gareth
More Photos & Videos
Always helpful and easy to deal with! Very happy.
Very professional and always available when you need assistance.
It is hit and miss in regards to the customer service you get, some are extremely helpful and others leave a lot to be desired.
Thank you for your feedback. At Akita, we always try to offer the best possible service. If you ever feel we haven’t quite hit the mark, please contact us.
quick answers to little problem. always call back when they say. Very polite
Prompt response, polite and friendly
By resolving all of the queries submitted. All the problems have been resolved and the people on the other end of the phone have all be pleasant and helpful.
Akita Systems Limited is fast to help people,when they are any problem.
That's very good,carry on
They are always helpful
All round great service although a couple of your Technicians let you down. Gareth is an absolute star - if all of your guys were like Gareth we would be even happier
They are usually very quick with their response time
Our Set up and Install person Ben, was very helpful and provided us with Solutions.He was always happy to "go the extra mile."
I find most , if not all, of the staff friendly, supportive and prompt in responding to queries.
I asked an operator to install a program on my PC and it was addressed very quickly
efficient to repair
They always solve the matter quickly and efficiently
I mostly get the problem sorted quickly.
He solved my issue very efficiently and effectively
Very quick to respond and resolve any issues I have with my computer and network.
I appreciate the same quick response I got when I was having issues connecting to the server. Big thanks
Printer set up quick and easy. Thank you
Always quick to respond, always know what their talking about (which is nice most companies support you end up talking to someone who knows the basic if your lucky).
Akita Systems Limited is rated 4.73 based on 295 reviews