Akita Systems Limited Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Akita Systems Limited

info@akita.co.uk

Unit 15 Nepicar ParkLondon Road

How would you rate Akita Systems Limited ?

"Very professional and always available when you need assistance."
"It is hit and miss in regards to the customer service you get, some are extremely helpful and others leave a lot to be desired."
Thank you for your feedback. At Akita, we always try to offer the best possible service. If you ever feel we haven’t quite hit the mark, please contact us.
"quick answers to little problem. always call back when they say. Very polite"
"Prompt response, polite and friendly"
"By resolving all of the queries submitted. All the problems have been resolved and the people on the other end of the phone have all be pleasant and helpful."
"Akita Systems Limited is fast to help people,when they are any problem. That's very good,carry on"
"They are always helpful"
"All round great service although a couple of your Technicians let you down. Gareth is an absolute star - if all of your guys were like Gareth we would be even happier"
"They are usually very quick with their response time"
"Our Set up and Install person Ben, was very helpful and provided us with Solutions.He was always happy to "go the extra mile.""
"I find most , if not all, of the staff friendly, supportive and prompt in responding to queries."
"I asked an operator to install a program on my PC and it was addressed very quickly"
"efficient to repair"
"They always solve the matter quickly and efficiently"
"I mostly get the problem sorted quickly."
"He solved my issue very efficiently and effectively"
"Very quick to respond and resolve any issues I have with my computer and network. I appreciate the same quick response I got when I was having issues connecting to the server. Big thanks"
"Printer set up quick and easy. Thank you"
"Always quick to respond, always know what their talking about (which is nice most companies support you end up talking to someone who knows the basic if your lucky)."
"They solved the issue"