Akita Systems Limited Reviews

Read Akita Systems Limited Reviews

info@akita.co.uk

Unit 15 Nepicar ParkLondon Road

Tell us how Akita Systems Limited made you happy
Many times I have called for assistance had been well supported even out of hour calls. 9 out of 10 the issues are resolved, except where there is not team view number/ no internet connection
A very reliable service. Staff are polite, helpful, friendly, patient and understanding. All issues are dealt with promptly.
Always helpful and easy to deal with! Very happy.
Always very quick to help and sort out any issues I have. Great over-the-phone support offered, and always very friendly and professional. Absolute dream to work with considering some IT companies are very anti-talking to the customer! Always happy to share their knowledge, too, which is something I really truly appreciate. :)
Akita provide us with all our IT support. They are very good at reacting to problems and supply us with support very quickly.
Very Helpful and with constant communication when an issue arises.
Swift, courteous, very helpful, excellent service.
Very good service
Very professional and always available when you need assistance.
Very helpful & sorted problem as soon as they could
Always very friendly, helpful, and efficient at sorting out issues.
Always very helpful, polite and will get to the route of a problem then fix it.
Prompt answering of calls and prompt action(s) taken to solve any IT issues. Staff have all been very helpful and capable.
The efficiency and speed with which you identified the problem and corrected it...minimal disruption to my day :)
The service is generally very responsive and friendly too. So far Akita has always been able to resolve my problems quickly, first time.
Excellent service, quick, knowledgable and Gareth is quite simply a legend
We have received fast efficient service from Akita from the outset. All the engineers are professional and deliver a very good service. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Akita .
It is hit and miss in regards to the customer service you get, some are extremely helpful and others leave a lot to be desired.
Thank you for your feedback. At Akita, we always try to offer the best possible service. If you ever feel we haven’t quite hit the mark, please contact us.
Everyone is friendly, helpful and knowledgeable.
Quick response to my request.
Akita Systems Limited is rated 4.73 based on 291 reviews