Akita Systems Limited Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Akita Systems Limited

Unit 15 Nepicar Park
London Road

How would you rate Akita Systems Limited?

Angela

very fast personal response
Greg
Verified Buyer

The usual positive response and quick resolution of the problem, a simple issue, but beyond my knowledge to fix!
Verified Buyer

quick response to any issues we have, keeping you updated whilst the problem is being fixed.
Imogen
Verified Buyer

They are efficient in calling to speak to receptionist and then calling back to sort out the issue. They fix the issue quickly.

However every time there is an update I need to do on my laptop, the have to put the Akita Username and password. Can I not put in the u/n and p/w?
Adrianne
Verified Buyer

After the initial wait for a call back, Mason was very helpful throughout and eventually got my problem sorted.
Jack

Fast response, very helpful
Denver
Verified Buyer

Akita made me happy by promising that if I gave this review they won't ask me for another one.

Other than that they have proved to be a competent IT support company and in recent times their response times have dropped which is something to be commended.
Ference
Verified Buyer

Fixed the slow and sluggish PC.
Gemma
Verified Buyer

I logged a call and received a call back VERY quickly :)
Lorraine
Verified Buyer

when i logged a problem I received a call back promptly and issues were resolved I found Ben to be extremely efficient and helpful
Simon
Verified Buyer

Response to an email issue was dealt with very quickly and efficiently. Many thanks!
Clint
Verified Buyer

Good response to requests for support and help.
Rebecca
Verified Buyer

Very prompt and professional service
Adrian
Verified Buyer

Excellent quick service. Thank you.
Verified Buyer

Explained the issue and corrected it.
Hilary
Verified Buyer

I had a query which I logged earlier this week, Mason from Akita dealt with this and was so patient and extremely helpful too, explaining how I came to the problems I had been experiencing.

Andy
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service and attention to detail
Verified Buyer

They are always willing, responsive and helpful, however urgency and impact of problems on business efficiency is not necessarily fully appreciated.
Lewis
Verified Buyer

Efficient service and resolved any issues in one attempt
Meenal
Verified Buyer

fast tracked the action to sort out log in details when they had stopped working.
Akita Systems Limited is rated 4.74 based on 209 reviews