Akita Systems Limited Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Akita Systems Limited

sales@akita.co.uk

Unit 15 Nepicar Park
London Road

How would you rate Akita Systems Limited?

Francoise

The problem was sorted before a meeting in less than 20 min. thank you
Amanda
Verified Buyer

As a remote worker, I have called on Akita when I am having difficulty and require a speedy solution. Akita have never let me down and all the agents have been very helpful.
Hanna
Verified Buyer

Gave access to a personal email mailbox
Bill
Verified Buyer

they all seem to be able to assist my self as quickly as they can ,wish our other people could have the same dedication as your team thanks very much for last year merry Christmas and a very happy new year to you all ,bill mcavoy
Verified Buyer

I find most , if not all, of the staff friendly, supportive and prompt in responding to queries.
Kevin
Verified Buyer

Akita always provide us with a prompt and efficient service. Tom helped us set up our network and the team have guided us where we needed help.
Terri

After 10 mins was able to find a solution
Suzanna
Verified Buyer

I asked an operator to install a program on my PC and it was addressed very quickly
Sabine
James
Verified Buyer

We have worked with Akita for many years now. They have always provided a first class service! Keep up the good work!
Angelina
Verified Buyer

They always solve the matter quickly and efficiently
Verified Buyer

On point with assistance.Gives instructions with clarity and understanding.
Anne
Verified Buyer

Always very helpful staff from the person who answers the phone and logs the request to the person who comes through and sorts out the problem.
Lippi
Verified Buyer

Akita has an amazing team and I would say you can't get any better when reliable IT support is needed! Our full operation is cloud based with them; they deliver a very comprehensive IT support and are always ready to help. They provide spotless customer service for our 44 senior professionals in a high demanding environment. As the Head of IT, I will certainly recommend them.
Mark
Verified Buyer

Solid service, always get the problem sorted
Nicolas
Verified Buyer

Resolved my problem with the printer.
Bill
Verified Buyer

First class service uncomplicated advice thank you
Daniel
Verified Buyer

Very good service and good technicians.
Elaine
Verified Buyer

Fast and courteous response to all IT problems we encounter and the staff are always polite and helpful.
Gary
Verified Buyer

Akita always react promptly to any requests and the engineers are all very helpful
Akita Systems Limited is rated 4.73 based on 249 reviews