Akita Systems Limited Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Akita Systems Limited

sales@akita.co.uk

Unit 15 Nepicar Park
London Road

How would you rate Akita Systems Limited?

Verified Buyer

Very quick to respond and resolve any issues I have with my computer and network.
I appreciate the same quick response I got when I was having issues connecting to the server. Big thanks
Verified Buyer

Printer set up quick and easy. Thank you
Andrew
Verified Buyer

In person or on the phone they are extremely helpful and always very quick to log and act on queries
David
Verified Buyer

Akita's technical team are knowledgeable and are always happy to help. Wouldn't have gotten through the last year without them - would highly recommend.
Patric
Verified Buyer

What I love about Akita is that they will call you minutes after you log a call and all staff are just great. Cant thank them enough.
Eileen
Verified Buyer

because my issues are resolved very quickly
Patrick
Verified Buyer

Always quick to respond, always know what their talking about (which is nice most companies support you end up talking to someone who knows the basic if your lucky).
Peter
Verified Buyer

Always someone pleasant there to answer our calls. Nearly always fix issues quickly
Verified Buyer

Akita responded and resolved the issue very quickly. The staff are helpful and polite.
Mandy
Verified Buyer

Any issues that I have had have been resolved quickly and efficiently
Morgan
Verified Buyer

Fast and courteous response, they let you know what they need to do, why they are doing it and then get it sorted.
Sheila
Verified Buyer

They are always available to help and resolve our problems.
Maria

speed of problem resolution
Lesley

prompt knowledgeable service
Angela

very fast personal response
Greg
Verified Buyer

The usual positive response and quick resolution of the problem, a simple issue, but beyond my knowledge to fix!
Verified Buyer

quick response to any issues we have, keeping you updated whilst the problem is being fixed.
Imogen
Verified Buyer

They are efficient in calling to speak to receptionist and then calling back to sort out the issue. They fix the issue quickly.

However every time there is an update I need to do on my laptop, the have to put the Akita Username and password. Can I not put in the u/n and p/w?
Adrianne
Verified Buyer

After the initial wait for a call back, Mason was very helpful throughout and eventually got my problem sorted.
Akita Systems Limited is rated 4.74 based on 224 reviews