Akita Systems Limited Reviews

Tell us how Akita Systems Limited made you happy
Akita Systems Limited 5 star review on 24th January 2018
Gareth
More Photos & Videos
support team started to address the issue and I was told that I would receive a call back in 10 minutes. 20 minutes later I called back to be told that he was on lunch and that someone would call me back. When I received the call back I was informed that the original person had gone into another meeting without closing out my issue which isn't particularly professional.
I have had an ongoing problem with my computer which has taken months to fix after Akitia taking the computer in for what they said would be a day which ended up being a week to get it back and the computer still didnt work.
We do value your feedback and our Technical Director has spoken to you to apologise for the inconvenience caused by the communication failure. Again, we would like to again you that steps have been taken to ensure that there will be no repeat of this nature, and we look forward to continuing to provide the high levels of support to which you have been accustomed.

Many thanks,