Akita Systems Limited Reviews

Read Akita Systems Limited Reviews

info@akita.co.uk

Unit 15 Nepicar ParkLondon Road

Tell us how Akita Systems Limited made you happy
Many times I have called for assistance had been well supported even out of hour calls. 9 out of 10 the issues are resolved, except where there is not team view number/ no internet connection
A very reliable service. Staff are polite, helpful, friendly, patient and understanding. All issues are dealt with promptly.
Always very quick to help and sort out any issues I have. Great over-the-phone support offered, and always very friendly and professional. Absolute dream to work with considering some IT companies are very anti-talking to the customer! Always happy to share their knowledge, too, which is something I really truly appreciate. :)
Akita provide us with all our IT support. They are very good at reacting to problems and supply us with support very quickly.
Very Helpful and with constant communication when an issue arises.
Swift, courteous, very helpful, excellent service.
Very good service
Very helpful & sorted problem as soon as they could
Always very friendly, helpful, and efficient at sorting out issues.
Always very helpful, polite and will get to the route of a problem then fix it.
Prompt answering of calls and prompt action(s) taken to solve any IT issues. Staff have all been very helpful and capable.
The efficiency and speed with which you identified the problem and corrected it...minimal disruption to my day :)
The service is generally very responsive and friendly too. So far Akita has always been able to resolve my problems quickly, first time.
Excellent service, quick, knowledgable and Gareth is quite simply a legend
We have received fast efficient service from Akita from the outset. All the engineers are professional and deliver a very good service. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Akita .
Everyone is friendly, helpful and knowledgeable.
Quick response to my request.
I cannot recommend highly enough how great Akita's service has been. Every time we have IT issues when we email, they are very prompt in their response and are able to resolve the problems in a flash. Well done guys.
Super fast helpful team