Akita Systems Limited Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Akita Systems Limited

info@akita.co.uk

Unit 15 Nepicar Park
London Road

How would you rate Akita Systems Limited ?

"Responsive to my needs, solved my IT challenge. And very polite too! Does what it says on the tin"
"Very quick to respond and resolve any issues I have with my computer and network. I appreciate the same quick response I got when I was having issues connecting to the server. Big thanks"
"Printer set up quick and easy. Thank you"
"In person or on the phone they are extremely helpful and always very quick to log and act on queries"
"Akita's technical team are knowledgeable and are always happy to help. Wouldn't have gotten through the last year without them - would highly recommend."
"What I love about Akita is that they will call you minutes after you log a call and all staff are just great. Cant thank them enough."
"because my issues are resolved very quickly"
"Always quick to respond, always know what their talking about (which is nice most companies support you end up talking to someone who knows the basic if your lucky)."
"Always someone pleasant there to answer our calls. Nearly always fix issues quickly"
"Akita responded and resolved the issue very quickly. The staff are helpful and polite."
"Any issues that I have had have been resolved quickly and efficiently"
"Fast and courteous response, they let you know what they need to do, why they are doing it and then get it sorted."
"They solved the issue"
"They are always available to help and resolve our problems."
"speed of problem resolution"
"prompt knowledgeable service"
"very fast personal response"
"The usual positive response and quick resolution of the problem, a simple issue, but beyond my knowledge to fix!"
"quick response to any issues we have, keeping you updated whilst the problem is being fixed."
"They are efficient in calling to speak to receptionist and then calling back to sort out the issue. They fix the issue quickly. However every time there is an update I need to do on my laptop, the have to put the Akita Username and password. Can I not put in the u/n and p/w?"
Akita Systems Limited is rated 4.73 based on 285 reviews