Akita Systems Limited Reviews

Tell us how Akita Systems Limited made you happy
Akita Systems Limited 5 star review on 24th January 2018
Gareth
More Photos & Videos
Solid service, always get the problem sorted
Resolved my problem with the printer.
First class service uncomplicated advice thank you
Very good service and good technicians.
Fast and courteous response to all IT problems we encounter and the staff are always polite and helpful.
Akita always react promptly to any requests and the engineers are all very helpful
quick response, remote access to fault find, options to repair/replace offered promptly. What's not to like!!!! well done
Nick does everything he can to support our business operations
I mostly get the problem sorted quickly.
He solved my issue very efficiently and effectively
Responsive to my needs, solved my IT challenge. And very polite too!

Does what it says on the tin
Very quick to respond and resolve any issues I have with my computer and network.
I appreciate the same quick response I got when I was having issues connecting to the server. Big thanks
Printer set up quick and easy. Thank you
In person or on the phone they are extremely helpful and always very quick to log and act on queries
Akita's technical team are knowledgeable and are always happy to help. Wouldn't have gotten through the last year without them - would highly recommend.
What I love about Akita is that they will call you minutes after you log a call and all staff are just great. Cant thank them enough.
because my issues are resolved very quickly
Always quick to respond, always know what their talking about (which is nice most companies support you end up talking to someone who knows the basic if your lucky).
Always someone pleasant there to answer our calls. Nearly always fix issues quickly
Akita responded and resolved the issue very quickly. The staff are helpful and polite.
Akita Systems Limited is rated 4.73 based on 295 reviews