Akita Systems Limited Reviews

Tell us how Akita Systems Limited made you happy
Akita Systems Limited 5 star review on 24th January 2018
Gareth
More Photos & Videos
always quick to response to enquiry
very helpful, fix most issues same day
Excellent 5* Service, as ever! The engineer was very polite, friendly and dealt with my problem quickly and efficiently. I would 100% recommend to anyone looking for first class IT Support.
They are usually very quick with their response time
Akita inspire confidence and it's a warm and cosy feeling. We've been working with the IT specialists for about 14 years and they're always there, whenever needed. The best praise that we can offer is that we don't often think about them.
Our Set up and Install person Ben, was very helpful and provided us with Solutions.He was always happy to "go the extra mile."
The problem was sorted before a meeting in less than 20 min. thank you
As a remote worker, I have called on Akita when I am having difficulty and require a speedy solution. Akita have never let me down and all the agents have been very helpful.
Gave access to a personal email mailbox
they all seem to be able to assist my self as quickly as they can ,wish our other people could have the same dedication as your team thanks very much for last year merry Christmas and a very happy new year to you all ,bill mcavoy
I find most , if not all, of the staff friendly, supportive and prompt in responding to queries.
Akita always provide us with a prompt and efficient service. Tom helped us set up our network and the team have guided us where we needed help.
After 10 mins was able to find a solution
I asked an operator to install a program on my PC and it was addressed very quickly
efficient to repair
We have worked with Akita for many years now. They have always provided a first class service! Keep up the good work!
They always solve the matter quickly and efficiently
On point with assistance.Gives instructions with clarity and understanding.
Always very helpful staff from the person who answers the phone and logs the request to the person who comes through and sorts out the problem.
Akita has an amazing team and I would say you can't get any better when reliable IT support is needed! Our full operation is cloud based with them; they deliver a very comprehensive IT support and are always ready to help. They provide spotless customer service for our 44 senior professionals in a high demanding environment. As the Head of IT, I will certainly recommend them.
Akita Systems Limited is rated 4.73 based on 295 reviews