Akita Systems Limited Reviews

Tell us how Akita Systems Limited made you happy
Akita Systems Limited 5 star review on 24th January 2018
Gareth
More Photos & Videos
We have received fast efficient service from Akita from the outset. All the engineers are professional and deliver a very good service. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Akita .
It is hit and miss in regards to the customer service you get, some are extremely helpful and others leave a lot to be desired.
Thank you for your feedback. At Akita, we always try to offer the best possible service. If you ever feel we haven’t quite hit the mark, please contact us.
Everyone is friendly, helpful and knowledgeable.
Quick response to my request.
I cannot recommend highly enough how great Akita's service has been. Every time we have IT issues when we email, they are very prompt in their response and are able to resolve the problems in a flash. Well done guys.
quick answers to little problem. always call back when they say. Very polite
Prompt response, polite and friendly
By resolving all of the queries submitted. All the problems have been resolved and the people on the other end of the phone have all be pleasant and helpful.
Super fast helpful team
quick response to IT issues
Quick, efficient, no hassle. know what they're doing. Responsive. Many thanks. :)
Akita Systems Limited is fast to help people,when they are any problem.
That's very good,carry on
I find no matter who I speak to and whether the system I'm referring to has anything to do with Akita or not, everyone is willing to help and try. That makes a difference as you guys generally guide me to a result even if you can't fix.
Akita Systems Limited 5 star review on 24th January 2018
very prompt and efficient
Sorted out problem with server really quickly. Excellent support as always
They are always helpful
Agile and responsive to mine and my users requests. Guys are all knowledgeable, no need to battle through 1st, 2nd, 3rd line guys to get to someone sensible (if you grow, you must keep the small team ethos and continue with that).

Keep up the great work.
All round great service although a couple of your Technicians let you down. Gareth is an absolute star - if all of your guys were like Gareth we would be even happier
Akita always get back to me quickly when I report an IT problem. They are also always able to fix the problems I call about that.
Professional, polite, always happy to help.
Akita Systems Limited is rated 4.73 based on 295 reviews