Airway Air Conditioning Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Airway Air Conditioning

airway-aircon@reviews.adtrak.co.uk

How would you rate Airway Air Conditioning ?

"Had both my air con units serviced by Miko - a professional service, very helpful advice and generally very friendly. Would have no problem in recommending to anyone seeking air con services. Many thanks!"
Bill Rutherford - Maintenance Manager Aubrey Park Hotel
Verified Reviewer
"Having become our AC /Refrigeration service engineers in Sept 17 they have consistently delivered us a very good service. All of our appliances were serviced to a high standard which meant no breakdowns in the year so far. They have also installed 2 systems for us and both were carried out with a high degree of customer satisfaction.. The engineers are very professional in their approach."
Nick Templey
Verified Buyer
"good work"
Scott Faulkner
Verified Buyer
"I can only give you a positive review regarding the complete package delivered to me by Airway. We’ve tried numerous other competitors in their field and from experience they deliver a service well above, they are our trusted supplier and we have no intention to look elsewhere."
Helena Arrandale-Hall
Verified Reviewer
"The office staff and engineers are always polite and friendly. Service with a smile every time."
4Ways Healthcare Ltd
Verified Reviewer
"Professional service, delivered on schedule, friendly engineers. Would certainly recommend to anyone seeking aircon services. Many thanks!"
"Great job, completed quickly, and with the minimum amount of disruption"
"Top job done by the team at Airways"
"""Our Air conditioner was installed by Elliot and Brian with the minimum of inconvenience and fuss. It was exactly what we were expecting and would certainly recommend them to others."
"the instalation was exactley as expected. the engineers were very efficient and left the place as they found it.I would thoroughly recomend you."
"airway responded quickly to my initial enquiry sent me an acceptable quotation. Oliver went to a lot of trouble to get the installation completed before we went on holiday. the installation itself by elliot and eric went without a hitch, they made a very good job of cleaning up when they had finished. excellent work from a firm I had not used previously. Michael Snaith."
"Oliver provided a great pre-sales service and the installation done by Elliot and Eric was first class and very neat. They took time to clear up and explain the system in detail. A great company and very much recommended."
"Very good customer service - Oliver was very helpful and the end result is exactly what I wanted."
Sawbridgeworth Dental Practice
Verified Reviewer
"This job involved installing 3 units in our Surgeries. Elliot and Eric did a first class job whilst being sympathetic to their surroundings. They both worked hard and left everything clean and tidy at the end of each day."
Mrs Janet Stubbings
Verified Reviewer
"Recently had Air Con fitted in 4 bedrooms by Airway. From start to finish service was excellent. Engineer/surveyor Mark Lewis steered us in the right direction for the best system to suit our needs. Installation team were very professional and courteous, the team of Installers arrived on time and worked tirelessly all day and actually installed system in one day. Although a 7pm completion for them, it suited us to have the works completed in one day. Airway then discounted the cost due to labour costs being minimised. Don't know of another company that would even consider doing this. On completion of works I was impressed at how clean and tidy the house was left by the team. I would highly recommend Airway to anyone looking to have installation."
"High quality yet personal service can be expected from Luke and his team at Airway Air conditioning. I first had two units fitted just over a year ago, the fitting team were efficient and polite and swiftly carried out the installation. We were so pleased with the units and service I have just ordered and had fitted another 3 units bringing our total to five. I can highly recommend this company."
"What a first class job this company did for us. The advice given was accurate and the installation could not have been better. Polite tidy pleasant young men who left no mess. They were even great with the dog. Highly recommend this company, in fact I already have.thank you"
"Friendly service from the start. Installation was very good. Staff were friendly"
"Novice at air-conditioning but recent Dakin Unit installed in bedroom and excellent service by all. No hesitation in recommending."
"Elliot and Swain arrived at the time I was told to expect them. They were both very polite and considerate throughout the day. They started by asking about the siting of the internal and external AC units, then cracked on installing them. They were very efficient, tidy and had the whole system installed, tested and working by 15:30. It looks good, works fantastically well and was a pleasant experience. They guys are a credit to Airway"
Airway Air Conditioning is rated 4.97 based on 63 reviews