Airway Group Reviews

Read Airway Group Reviews

info@airway-group.co.uk

8 Papworth Business Park, Stirling Way

Tell us how Airway Group made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Richard was excellent: arrived promptly, wore gloves and explained we should keep our distance given the COVID-19 situation. He identified and fixed the problem. He was the right balance of professional and friendly. Will definitely use Airway again!
Richard & Sam arrived to identify a gas leak, which was quickly found & fixed. They were professional & polite, I would be happy to call them out again.
Fabulous service. Professional, courteous and efficient. It was a great experience and thoroughly nice chaps. I would highly recommend.
Brendan was on time, efficient, courteous . Even when he had to work in the pouring rain!!
Airway Group gave us a fantastic service today and in particular the engineer Brendan was first class
Brendan visited this morning, arrived on time, very friendly and helpful. He worked quickly and efficiently and helped me understand the unit, which I now realise I hadn’t a clue about it, even though it was installed over 6 years ago!
I have, and will continue to, recommend Airway to anyone as professional, reliable and very helpful.
Airway have been working with Magdalene for over 14 years, installing new air conditioning systems throughout our offices and warehouse and providing our maintenance throughout this time. David, Bradley and all the Airway team are always extremely efficient and professional and are very competitively priced. Last week in particular we had a complete new system installed in one of our offices, the engineers, Simon and Sam were fantastic throughout the install, exceptionally clean and tidy, brilliant customer awareness, worked around our staff with very little disruption, very polite and helpful. They explained how the new system worked and set up all the timings and temperatures ready to go. Overall both the new system and the complete Airway team from quote to install was to an exceptionally high standard. I 100% recommend the Airway Group.
Had one of your new engineers for this service. He was very polite (conscious to remove shoes each time he came in ... I think he probably put them back on each time he went out again ! :-D), friendly, thorough and happy to explain things and answer my questions. He made sure to reset my unit to the heat and mode settings I normally use. Very pleased. All seems to be working well.
Because of our need to be open for trade in our community cafe 6 days a week, the Airway team came in on a sunday to fit our system. The crew was very tidy, clean, polite and above all else, professional. Would recommend.

Melbourn Community Hub
Fantastic as always, very polite, professional team from start to finish. The fitters where fantastic and very clean and tidy though out the install
As is said elsewhere here, from quotation to completion, all was done safely, professionally and as quoted.
Brilliant customer awareness and service. I needed two units for my house and felt really confident that I had chosen the correct company in Airway to guide me through the process from quotation to the actual installation. From first to last I found them to be polite and professional, neat and tidy and the actual air conditioning units are terrific. I highly recommend.
Slawomir came on time, fixed the AC, hoovered the floor where he had worked, and made sure he had checked that everything was working properly throughout the building and communicated his findings.
Great service from Airway A/C team from booking to the actual servicing of units.
Slawek went above and beyond to ensure our A/C Units were in great working condition.
I would 100% recommended this company
Right from the survey undertaken by Greg to the installation carried out by the team as well as visits thereafter by Phill to test and explain the system to us the service has been excellent. Very pleased with the professional work undertaken by Airway.
Fantastic service, good value for money. Engineers Jacob and Brian were efficient and professional working on an active airfield.
Airway have been providing maintenance at our hotel for over a year, Bradley is always keen to arrange for an engineer in a short time, to avoid customer dissatisfaction to our valued guests.
All the team at Airway is usually very efficient, however I have to say that Barney on his last visit was extremely efficient and professional, he solved lots of issues in a short time, Barney is a great asset to the Airway team.
From the beginning we were impressed. David Murdoch and Mark Lewis both visited to sort out the queries and fine tune the system to fit around our tricky barn conversion with thick walls. The quote was very competitive. Zak and Paul were our installation team - big up to them for their courteousness and carefulness. They spent so many hours in our hot attics without complaint. The workmanship was really impressive.
The new system has 5 units in the upstairs rooms and when the are on, the lovely cool air gently floats down to cool the ground floor as well.
Airway cannot be faulted for their company ethos, the courteousness of their staff and the level of customer service. If only all other companies in the UK were up to this standard. If you are considering air con - contact Airway and you won't be disappointed.
We have just had 5 units fitted by Airway.
you could not wish for 2 better fitters in Jacob and Callum.
They consulted us at every stage of the installation and explained exactly what they were doing at each step. They were extremely clean workers with virtually no mess caused.
When it was time for the electrician, Matt, to connect the units he managed to route the necessary cable though walls and ceilings without leaving any repair work left to be done.
All in all a super company to deal with.
We would highly recommend them.
Airway have been coming to check over my air source heat pump and heat recovery unit for the last 4 or 5 years. They have always been helpful and friendly on the phone and have sent someone round to sort out any problem within a day. The engineers have always arrived on time and are very efficient and professional. They have always either serviced or solved any problem that has arisen.
Thank you!
Efficient, thorough, tidy, pleasant - can’t say enough about Slawomir’s very excellent service. All air conditioning working splendidly.
Thank you.