Airway Group Reviews

Read Airway Group Reviews

info@airway-group.co.uk

8 Papworth Business Park, Stirling Way

Tell us how Airway Group made you happy
My husband Terry & I cannot thank you guys enough.Living in Australia it was difficult to organise a Portable Air Conditioner for my sister living in UK, after explaining to Mark Wigg about my sisters disability,Mark arranged delivery immediately,it arrived within 5 hours. Mark went above and beyond with one of his college Craig to set up a surprise for my sister,this turned out to be hilarious .As I was on the phone to my sister she saw the delivery van pull up and said ooh someone getting a parcel but its never me,we carried on talking for a bit and she looked out and saw Craig in back of his van at this point Mark was calling my phone in Australia to tell me Craig was at her address. After getting of phone to Mark Craig was knocking on sisters front door with the Air Conditioner all masked up.My sister went into shock and I said to her is that Craig at the door she asked his name looked back at me and said how do you know this guy at that point the penny dropped Craig set it all up for my sister and showed her how to work it. You Guys are wonderful, thoughtful,considerate and empathetic I explained to my sister how the Guys at this company had gone above and beyond to help her and she was so great full. If I could reach that far I would give both you guys the biggest hug for doing this for me living so far away, So friendly and Happy. I couldn't recommend this company enough for what they did for me Thank you again Love and Best Wishes to you all. Terry & Wendie. Adelaide South Australia.Thank you for making my sisters day it meant so much to her Stay Covid Safe Everyone
Excellent service by Darren today, very polite and professional!
Just had annual service of air con system. Brendon and Reece, very efficient, polite young men. A credit to you company. Would recommend Airway Group for their excellent service
Darren came to service our air con on behalf of the landlord. He was very thorough and helpfully explained all the issues. He also made efforts to resolve some before leaving site. Thank you .
Just had my annual servicing done by Joe, and really impressed by how efficient and professional he was, also left work areas really tidy afterwards which I was particularly pleased about!
Joe was professional, friendly and fixed the issue we had with the aircon unit with minimum disruption. Many thanks :)
I head first air conditioning unit (Daikin) installed in November 2004.We enjoyed the benefits of hot air in winter and cold air in summer.Airway group helped in maintenance and repair whenever needed. Now we wanted a new unit.On 8th of December2021 Julian Young (very pleasent ,polite and helpful) visited the premises to survey the area. I decided to have Daikin unit again. On 19th of January2022,Simon and his friend installed the unit. I was impressed with their work.Simon explained me nicely. We are pleased with their work. Above all Airway groups good value for money. I will recommend to my friends and family. Thanks to the staff. Bishan Bhatti
We use Airway to service our air conditioning units. Our service engineer Joe was a great guy. Everything done very neatly and in a very timely manner. What more can I say - everything went very smooth.
Joe came to service our air con units today. Looks like he's done a thorough job and was helpful, informative and knowledgeable. Very happy indeed, thanks Joe.
Excellent service by Andy
Very impressed by the service for our library aircon/heating system by Brendan today. He was polite and efficiently worked around our customers, as we were open. Five Stars!
Well organised, knowledgeable, polite and tidy. Thank you.
I have been dealing with the Airway Group for over twenty years and had three systems installed by them, and had them maintain them afterwards. I'm more than happy to recommend them as they are always polite, professional and provide a first class service at a reasonable price.
Neat work and considerate throughout. We’re very happy with the result.
Excellent service, installed 4 units with high quality professional finishing work, very clean and tidy after work. Installation engineers have very sound knowledge and knew what customer wants and surpassed my expectations.
Excellent service from this well organised company whilst installing our air conditing. Kept up to date with install at all stages. Left everywhere clean and tidy at the end of th job. Would thoroughly recommend them as a company and the air con units installed. Well done to Mark and Jacob for the great job
First I spoke to Tammi in the office, who was brilliant, then Julian (surveyor/pricer) equally so and then Simon and assistant Mark fitted the installation very professionally and worked hard. Very polite. I enquired at another company but was not impressed and that was just the phone. The air conditioning units look (and sound!) to be just what I want - I went for 2 individual units attached to one external condenser. The price is probably average for UK. I’d add a photo if the iPad lets me.
Five Star service from start to finish. What a professional operation. Was worth everyday we were without cooling. Priced higher than some but you only get what you pay for. Thanks to everyone involved from the Engineer that came out to look at our old unit, the Girl that took our calls, the Engineer that came to make sure everything was just what we needed and the the two lads that installed the unit.
Great service by a well founded company. On time, exceptionally polite, great workmanship, tidy, and excellent quality products. The whole team are exceptional and would and do recommend. That’s their third instal for us.
Very pleasant and efficient service engineer.
Just the most careful technicians. Clean, tidy and very helpful. They understand the product and act accordingly. Delightful people actually! I would have no hesitation in recommending this company to anyone. Customer service and after sales seem very important to them unlike many other company’s . Service engineers are top of their game.
Airway Group is rated 4.99 based on 138 reviews