Airway Group Reviews

Read Airway Group Reviews

info@airway-group.co.uk

8 Papworth Business Park, Stirling Way

Tell us how Airway Group made you happy
My husband Terry & I cannot thank you guys enough.Living in Australia it was difficult to organise a Portable Air Conditioner for my sister living in UK, after explaining to Mark Wigg about my sisters disability,Mark arranged delivery immediately,it arrived within 5 hours. Mark went above and beyond with one of his college Craig to set up a surprise for my sister,this turned out to be hilarious .As I was on the phone to my sister she saw the delivery van pull up and said ooh someone getting a parcel but its never me,we carried on talking for a bit and she looked out and saw Craig in back of his van at this point Mark was calling my phone in Australia to tell me Craig was at her address. After getting of phone to Mark Craig was knocking on sisters front door with the Air Conditioner all masked up.My sister went into shock and I said to her is that Craig at the door she asked his name looked back at me and said how do you know this guy at that point the penny dropped Craig set it all up for my sister and showed her how to work it. You Guys are wonderful, thoughtful,considerate and empathetic I explained to my sister how the Guys at this company had gone above and beyond to help her and she was so great full. If I could reach that far I would give both you guys the biggest hug for doing this for me living so far away, So friendly and Happy. I couldn't recommend this company enough for what they did for me Thank you again Love and Best Wishes to you all. Terry & Wendie. Adelaide South Australia.Thank you for making my sisters day it meant so much to her Stay Covid Safe Everyone
We got quotes from two different companies including Airway and I really appreciated the attention to detail that the Airway salesman had. They quoted us a competitive price, so we went for it.

I couldn't be happier with the result. The workmen were exceptionally polite and tidy, and they've done a fantastic job. I would definitely use Airway again.
Couldn't recommend airway enough! Very COVID conscious The guys where friendly and hard working and very professional at there job .Would highly recommend them.
We run a large commercial office site, and have some critical server rooms that require cooling 24/7. The cooling systems had failed, and Airway delivered a selection of units with impeccably fast turnaround.
Meaning the essential server rooms remained operational, and there was no disturbance incurred.

Thank you Airway for your easy, fast and reliable service.
Couldn't recommend Brendan enough! Very COVID conscious and very professional. We asked for additional units to be looked at whilst he was on site and even for him to return once he had left and he seemed very happy to do so.

Would highly recommend!
We purchased two air conditioners for our school. The process was smooth and simple from start to finish. David did an excellent job on the front end, and the installation team of Simon and Mark were on time, amenable, and efficient. Truly a professional organization.
A superb experience with Airway. The guys were friendly, polite, professional and great to have around. They were clean and tidy and got on with the job, obviously taking a huge pride in their work, all went smoothly and we're delighted with our new air conditioning as well as the top notch service we received. We couldn't recommend them more highly, top marks all round!
Brendan was very helpful, efficient and friendly. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company.
We recently contacted Airway Group to see if they could help us with a major Gas pipe removal. A very quick response and turned up when they said they would and carried out the removal without any problems or fuss. Richard and Sam are very confident and knowledgeable with what was needed to make the site safe again.
thanks
Easy process to get a quote from David, and an excellent friendly and professional installation team of Brian, Paul, and Nigel. They worked really well and in a very clean and tidy way. The product (Daikin) is excellent and everything we had hoped for. Would definitely recommend
This is the third installation that Airway have completed for me and the standard of service that they provide is without fault. The work is always completed in line with their programme and quotation. I would highly recommend them if you are planning an AC or HVAC project.
We have been using Airway for the past ten years dealing with our air conditioning units and in that time I have always found them professional and reliable and wound recommend their services.
Please pass on our thanks for the air conditioning service works at our offices today.

Brendan the engineer, kept to the social distancing routines was very professional, helpful and polite, and is a real credit to you.
Much appreciate getting the works progressed in these somewhat difficult times.

Phil at Britannia Fire and Security Ltd.
Julian. A word on Airway, I was impressed from my first contact with the company that feed back was prompt and informative. Implementation of the project continued in the same way, all three of the technicians who attended our property were polite, prompt and interacted with us on issues with the property structure to insure that we were satisfied with the result. Likewise with your good self.
"A Good Company To Do Business With” I would say if asked.
Richard was excellent: arrived promptly, wore gloves and explained we should keep our distance given the COVID-19 situation.
He identified and fixed the problem.
He was the right balance of professional and friendly.
Will definitely use Airway again!
Richard & Sam arrived to identify a gas leak, which was quickly found & fixed. They were professional & polite, I would be happy to call them out again.
Fabulous service. Professional, courteous and efficient. It was a great experience and thoroughly nice chaps. I would highly recommend.
Brendan was on time, efficient, courteous . Even when he had to work in the pouring rain!!
Airway Group gave us a fantastic service today and in particular the engineer Brendan was first class
Brendan visited this morning, arrived on time, very friendly and helpful. He worked quickly and efficiently and helped me understand the unit, which I now realise I hadn’t a clue about it, even though it was installed over 6 years ago!
I have, and will continue to, recommend Airway to anyone as professional, reliable and very helpful.
Airway have been working with Magdalene for over 14 years, installing new air conditioning systems throughout our offices and warehouse and providing our maintenance throughout this time. David, Bradley and all the Airway team are always extremely efficient and professional and are very competitively priced. Last week in particular we had a complete new system installed in one of our offices, the engineers, Simon and Sam were fantastic throughout the install, exceptionally clean and tidy, brilliant customer awareness, worked around our staff with very little disruption, very polite and helpful. They explained how the new system worked and set up all the timings and temperatures ready to go. Overall both the new system and the complete Airway team from quote to install was to an exceptionally high standard. I 100% recommend the Airway Group.
Airway Group is rated 4.98 based on 100 reviews