Airway Air Conditioning Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Airway Air Conditioning

airway-aircon@reviews.adtrak.co.uk

How would you rate Airway Air Conditioning?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

4Ways Healthcare Ltd
Verified Reviewer
"Professional service, delivered on schedule, friendly engineers. Would certainly recommend to anyone seeking aircon services. Many thanks!"
"Great job, completed quickly, and with the minimum amount of disruption"
"Top job done by the team at Airways"
"""Our Air conditioner was installed by Elliot and Brian with the minimum of inconvenience and fuss. It was exactly what we were expecting and would certainly recommend them to others."
"the instalation was exactley as expected. the engineers were very efficient and left the place as they found it.I would thoroughly recomend you."
"airway responded quickly to my initial enquiry sent me an acceptable quotation. Oliver went to a lot of trouble to get the installation completed before we went on holiday. the installation itself by elliot and eric went without a hitch, they made a very good job of cleaning up when they had finished. excellent work from a firm I had not used previously. Michael Snaith."
"Oliver provided a great pre-sales service and the installation done by Elliot and Eric was first class and very neat. They took time to clear up and explain the system in detail. A great company and very much recommended."
"Very good customer service - Oliver was very helpful and the end result is exactly what I wanted."
Sawbridgeworth Dental Practice
Verified Reviewer
"This job involved installing 3 units in our Surgeries. Elliot and Eric did a first class job whilst being sympathetic to their surroundings. They both worked hard and left everything clean and tidy at the end of each day."
Mrs Janet Stubbings
Verified Reviewer
"Recently had Air Con fitted in 4 bedrooms by Airway. From start to finish service was excellent. Engineer/surveyor Mark Lewis steered us in the right direction for the best system to suit our needs. Installation team were very professional and courteous, the team of Installers arrived on time and worked tirelessly all day and actually installed system in one day. Although a 7pm completion for them, it suited us to have the works completed in one day. Airway then discounted the cost due to labour costs being minimised. Don't know of another company that would even consider doing this. On completion of works I was impressed at how clean and tidy the house was left by the team. I would highly recommend Airway to anyone looking to have installation."
"High quality yet personal service can be expected from Luke and his team at Airway Air conditioning. I first had two units fitted just over a year ago, the fitting team were efficient and polite and swiftly carried out the installation. We were so pleased with the units and service I have just ordered and had fitted another 3 units bringing our total to five. I can highly recommend this company."
"What a first class job this company did for us. The advice given was accurate and the installation could not have been better. Polite tidy pleasant young men who left no mess. They were even great with the dog. Highly recommend this company, in fact I already have.thank you"
"Friendly service from the start. Installation was very good. Staff were friendly"
"Novice at air-conditioning but recent Dakin Unit installed in bedroom and excellent service by all. No hesitation in recommending."
"Elliot and Swain arrived at the time I was told to expect them. They were both very polite and considerate throughout the day. They started by asking about the siting of the internal and external AC units, then cracked on installing them. They were very efficient, tidy and had the whole system installed, tested and working by 15:30. It looks good, works fantastically well and was a pleasant experience. They guys are a credit to Airway"
"Excellent service prior to and during installation from Oliver, Jacob and Elliott. Dealt with a few snags (not of their making!) efficiently and effectively and worked flat out on the day to get the job finished. Always polite and tidy, the guys did a great job."
"Had a really great experience with Airway Air Conditioning. They were very helpful in firstly choosing the right systems for our home and walked us through where it would be installed so that on the day when the installers turned up I was just able to relax and leave them to it. The installers were polite, incredibly clean and very quick. They were also keen to make sure that I was happy with it before they left and made sure I knew I could contact the office if I had any issues at all. I would absolutely recommend this company, especially seeing as this is something where it's happening in your home and I particularly liked the fact that upon the initial visit for a quotation, I felt no pressure at all to say yes or the feeling I was being sold something I wouldn't use."
Andrew McIntosh
Verified Buyer
"Had them in on Tuesday to service three air conditioner units. One had its drain blocked and they spent considerable amount of effort to sort it. I am disabled and they gave me a hand for a couple of minutes before they left, they did not need to but they are that sort of people. I have had two installations from them in the past, they were great as well. I could not recommend them higher. Thanks for everything Simon and Kyle Andy and Mum"
"Very professional."
Dan Carrier
Verified Buyer
"Julian, Jacob, and Elliott were very professional and we had minimal disturbance whilst the work was carried out. I would highly recommend Airway!"
Airway Air Conditioning is rated 4.97 based on 58 reviews