Airway Group Reviews

Read Airway Group Reviews

info@airway-group.co.uk

8 Papworth Business Park, Stirling Way

Tell us how Airway Group made you happy
My husband Terry & I cannot thank you guys enough.Living in Australia it was difficult to organise a Portable Air Conditioner for my sister living in UK, after explaining to Mark Wigg about my sisters disability,Mark arranged delivery immediately,it arrived within 5 hours. Mark went above and beyond with one of his college Craig to set up a surprise for my sister,this turned out to be hilarious .As I was on the phone to my sister she saw the delivery van pull up and said ooh someone getting a parcel but its never me,we carried on talking for a bit and she looked out and saw Craig in back of his van at this point Mark was calling my phone in Australia to tell me Craig was at her address. After getting of phone to Mark Craig was knocking on sisters front door with the Air Conditioner all masked up.My sister went into shock and I said to her is that Craig at the door she asked his name looked back at me and said how do you know this guy at that point the penny dropped Craig set it all up for my sister and showed her how to work it. You Guys are wonderful, thoughtful,considerate and empathetic I explained to my sister how the Guys at this company had gone above and beyond to help her and she was so great full. If I could reach that far I would give both you guys the biggest hug for doing this for me living so far away, So friendly and Happy. I couldn't recommend this company enough for what they did for me Thank you again Love and Best Wishes to you all. Terry & Wendie. Adelaide South Australia.Thank you for making my sisters day it meant so much to her Stay Covid Safe Everyone
Very impressed with Zack and Sam, who have just completed the installation of our A/C, they are credit to your company. Polite, conscientious, hardworking and outstanding workmanship. Beautifully installed. Thank you so much, excellent service from quotation to completion.
Brendan is always polite, well turned out and organised. Hes methodical and thorough.He documents all faults and keeps us appraised of any spares and repairs arising from his work .He has a very pleasant demeaner at all times, very competent and look forward to his visits
very efficient clean service. Thank you.
Incredible service by both Airway's Aircon and Electrical teams, managed to get our kitchen power back on after being out for several months and installed our aircon unit into a new office. Highly recommend these guys!
Is really good for me to have an only point of contact for AC, heat pumps, electrical and mechanical. Plus 24/7 and the response has been always great so far. I am using them at present and super happy:)
Excellent job by friendly team. They arrived on time, and took real care with the installation. The cable management is some of the neatest I've ever seen. Beautiful AC unit at a great price. Highly recommend them. Zack and Sam are a credit to the company.
This review is based of the Engineer Darren visit to our Church to service our AC Units. Professionalism 5Star,Efficient service 5 Star, Very respectful. we are very impressed in the way and manner he carried out his job excellently. He was awesome in every aspect of the job and he is a brilliant engineer. We highly recommend him and Airway group. He has made our relationship with Company very solid and all thanks to Amy for sending him to us.
Our service engineer Darren was on-time and worked through the building's air-con systems quickly and efficiently. Would recommend Airway to any home or business user of air-con and ventilation systems.
Airway have looked after our aircon systems for several years. A recent reconfiguration of the office space required some units to be moved/decommissioned within a tight time line. This was delivered swiftly at a great price by a very professional team. I had complete faith with the ability and workmanship from the team throughout the works (Matthew, Sam & Zack).
Airway Group provided a friendly, trustworthy, and efficient service. Zach and Sam fitted our flat with an air conditioning system within four days with minimal disruption - both my partner and I were able to continue working from home alongside it. They really thought about how to make the system work best for us, and they even cleaned up completely after themselves so there was not a spot of dust from the drilling anywhere. Reasonably priced, excellent service. Highly recommend.
Darren came to handle annual maintenance of our units today. Bang on time, worked around our requirements and handled everything quickly and efficiently. They are clearly taking covid precautions very seriously which is good to see. I highly recommend them.
Brendan visited our care home today to carry out our first service with airway, was respectful of our policies and at all times carried himself in a professional manner, happy with service and feedback given.
Very impressed with the excellent standard of workmanship and professionalism.
The engineer called this week to do an annual service on our three domestic air conditioners. He was very professional, friendly and helpful. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him or the company he works for!
The guys where friendly and hard working and very professional at there job. It was perfect job! Many thanks!
We got quotes from two different companies including Airway and I really appreciated the attention to detail that the Airway salesman had. They quoted us a competitive price, so we went for it. I couldn't be happier with the result. The workmen were exceptionally polite and tidy, and they've done a fantastic job. I would definitely use Airway again.
Couldn't recommend airway enough! Very COVID conscious The guys where friendly and hard working and very professional at there job .Would highly recommend them.
We run a large commercial office site, and have some critical server rooms that require cooling 24/7. The cooling systems had failed, and Airway delivered a selection of units with impeccably fast turnaround. Meaning the essential server rooms remained operational, and there was no disturbance incurred. Thank you Airway for your easy, fast and reliable service.
Couldn't recommend Brendan enough! Very COVID conscious and very professional. We asked for additional units to be looked at whilst he was on site and even for him to return once he had left and he seemed very happy to do so. Would highly recommend!
We purchased two air conditioners for our school. The process was smooth and simple from start to finish. David did an excellent job on the front end, and the installation team of Simon and Mark were on time, amenable, and efficient. Truly a professional organization.
Airway Group is rated 4.98 based on 115 reviews