Airway Group Reviews

Read Airway Group Reviews

info@airway-group.co.uk

8 Papworth Business Park, Stirling Way

Tell us how Airway Group made you happy
My husband Terry & I cannot thank you guys enough.Living in Australia it was difficult to organise a Portable Air Conditioner for my sister living in UK, after explaining to Mark Wigg about my sisters disability,Mark arranged delivery immediately,it arrived within 5 hours. Mark went above and beyond with one of his college Craig to set up a surprise for my sister,this turned out to be hilarious .As I was on the phone to my sister she saw the delivery van pull up and said ooh someone getting a parcel but its never me,we carried on talking for a bit and she looked out and saw Craig in back of his van at this point Mark was calling my phone in Australia to tell me Craig was at her address. After getting of phone to Mark Craig was knocking on sisters front door with the Air Conditioner all masked up.My sister went into shock and I said to her is that Craig at the door she asked his name looked back at me and said how do you know this guy at that point the penny dropped Craig set it all up for my sister and showed her how to work it. You Guys are wonderful, thoughtful,considerate and empathetic I explained to my sister how the Guys at this company had gone above and beyond to help her and she was so great full. If I could reach that far I would give both you guys the biggest hug for doing this for me living so far away, So friendly and Happy. I couldn't recommend this company enough for what they did for me Thank you again Love and Best Wishes to you all. Terry & Wendie. Adelaide South Australia.Thank you for making my sisters day it meant so much to her Stay Covid Safe Everyone
Ollie came in this morning and was very friendly and got the job done properly - he explained clearly what caused the issue to both myself and the tenant effected. I was then told what to do if it happened again. Great service. A lot of the time we get some really awkward and rude people from other companies so it was nice to have a friendly face.
Airway have looked after our aircon systems for several years. A recent reconfiguration of the office space required some units to be moved/decommissioned within a tight time line. This was delivered swiftly at a great price by a very professional team. I had complete faith with the ability and workmanship from the team throughout the works (Matthew, Sam & Zack).
We got quotes from two different companies including Airway and I really appreciated the attention to detail that the Airway salesman had. They quoted us a competitive price, so we went for it. I couldn't be happier with the result. The workmen were exceptionally polite and tidy, and they've done a fantastic job. I would definitely use Airway again.
Couldn't recommend airway enough! Very COVID conscious The guys where friendly and hard working and very professional at there job .Would highly recommend them.
Please pass on our thanks for the air conditioning service works at our offices today. Brendan the engineer, kept to the social distancing routines was very professional, helpful and polite, and is a real credit to you. Much appreciate getting the works progressed in these somewhat difficult times. Phil at Britannia Fire and Security Ltd.
Efficient, thorough, tidy, pleasant - can’t say enough about Slawomir’s very excellent service. All air conditioning working splendidly. Thank you.
Professional service, delivered on schedule, friendly engineers. Would certainly recommend to anyone seeking aircon services. Many thanks!
airway responded quickly to my initial enquiry sent me an acceptable quotation. Oliver went to a lot of trouble to get the installation completed before we went on holiday. the installation itself by elliot and eric went without a hitch, they made a very good job of cleaning up when they had finished. excellent work from a firm I had not used previously. Michael Snaith.
Elliot and Swain arrived at the time I was told to expect them. They were both very polite and considerate throughout the day. They started by asking about the siting of the internal and external AC units, then cracked on installing them. They were very efficient, tidy and had the whole system installed, tested and working by 15:30. It looks good, works fantastically well and was a pleasant experience. They guys are a credit to Airway
We had our home air-conditioning units serviced by Adam today who was as friendly and helpful as ever. We were extremely impressed with his excellent, professional and thorough service!
This is the second or third time Ollie has visited us and has given a great service everytime. Very friendly got on with his work without any disturbance to the office! Nothing but good feedback to give. Hopefully he will return for our next service!
Excellent efficient service. Polite engineers and very 'tidy' workers.
Airway Group is rated 4.98 based on 114 reviews