Airway Air Conditioning Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Airway Air Conditioning

airway-aircon@reviews.adtrak.co.uk

Telephone

How would you rate Airway Air Conditioning ?

"Airway have been coming to check over my air source heat pump and heat recovery unit for the last 4 or 5 years. They have always been helpful and friendly on the phone and have sent someone round to sort out any problem within a day. The engineers have always arrived on time and are very efficient and professional. They have always either serviced or solved any problem that has arisen. Thank you!"
"Efficient, thorough, tidy, pleasant - can’t say enough about Slawomir’s very excellent service. All air conditioning working splendidly. Thank you."
"Jacob was friendly, approachable and very professional. The work was carried out with minimum impact to the work of the factory and the new unit is working well. Jacob was ably assisted by Callum and they worked well together as a team. Well done Airway Air Conditioning!!"
"Great service staff are loving the cool air. so pleased we are ordering a second unit."
"Had both my air con units serviced by Miko - a professional service, very helpful advice and generally very friendly. Would have no problem in recommending to anyone seeking air con services. Many thanks!"
"Having become our AC /Refrigeration service engineers in Sept 17 they have consistently delivered us a very good service. All of our appliances were serviced to a high standard which meant no breakdowns in the year so far. They have also installed 2 systems for us and both were carried out with a high degree of customer satisfaction.. The engineers are very professional in their approach."
"good work"
"I can only give you a positive review regarding the complete package delivered to me by Airway. We’ve tried numerous other competitors in their field and from experience they deliver a service well above, they are our trusted supplier and we have no intention to look elsewhere."
"The office staff and engineers are always polite and friendly. Service with a smile every time."
"Professional service, delivered on schedule, friendly engineers. Would certainly recommend to anyone seeking aircon services. Many thanks!"
"Great job, completed quickly, and with the minimum amount of disruption"
"Top job done by the team at Airways"
"""Our Air conditioner was installed by Elliot and Brian with the minimum of inconvenience and fuss. It was exactly what we were expecting and would certainly recommend them to others."
"the instalation was exactley as expected. the engineers were very efficient and left the place as they found it.I would thoroughly recomend you."
"airway responded quickly to my initial enquiry sent me an acceptable quotation. Oliver went to a lot of trouble to get the installation completed before we went on holiday. the installation itself by elliot and eric went without a hitch, they made a very good job of cleaning up when they had finished. excellent work from a firm I had not used previously. Michael Snaith."
"Oliver provided a great pre-sales service and the installation done by Elliot and Eric was first class and very neat. They took time to clear up and explain the system in detail. A great company and very much recommended."
"Very good customer service - Oliver was very helpful and the end result is exactly what I wanted."
"This job involved installing 3 units in our Surgeries. Elliot and Eric did a first class job whilst being sympathetic to their surroundings. They both worked hard and left everything clean and tidy at the end of each day."
"Recently had Air Con fitted in 4 bedrooms by Airway. From start to finish service was excellent. Engineer/surveyor Mark Lewis steered us in the right direction for the best system to suit our needs. Installation team were very professional and courteous, the team of Installers arrived on time and worked tirelessly all day and actually installed system in one day. Although a 7pm completion for them, it suited us to have the works completed in one day. Airway then discounted the cost due to labour costs being minimised. Don't know of another company that would even consider doing this. On completion of works I was impressed at how clean and tidy the house was left by the team. I would highly recommend Airway to anyone looking to have installation."
"High quality yet personal service can be expected from Luke and his team at Airway Air conditioning. I first had two units fitted just over a year ago, the fitting team were efficient and polite and swiftly carried out the installation. We were so pleased with the units and service I have just ordered and had fitted another 3 units bringing our total to five. I can highly recommend this company."
Airway Air Conditioning is rated 4.93 based on 68 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!