Agri-linc Reviews

of reviewers recommend Agri-linc
Read Agri-linc Reviews

About Agri-linc:

We are a family business who have been farming in our home county of Lincolnshire since 1924 and agricultural machinery dealers since 1974. Now continued by the 3rd and 4th generations we established the new trading name in 2010 as Agri-Linc, allowing us to become a recognised leading supplier of agricultural equipment across the globe. Our stock includes; cultivation equipment, disc harrows, drills, bale handling equipment, ploughs, spreaders, sprayers, tractors and agricultural trailers.

Tell us how Agri-linc made you happy
Since ordering my parts on Monday 28th September I am still waiting for them to be delivered. I paid delivery which was supposed to be 1 to 4 days.
Apparently TNT are delivering it today (8th October). I am not holding my breath on that one. I need these parts to continue work on the farm so wonder when if ever they are going to arrive!!
Dear customer, we apologise on behalf of our couriers for the delay you experienced. We have checked the system and can confirm the goods were delivered 8/10 at 14:26. Thank you for your custom. The Customer Service Team.
Hi my order has Not turned up yet
Due to covid-19 there are carrier delays in your area. It is on route, if you have any further issues please get in touch. Thanks.
I bought 3 different items only 1 item was as described upon delivery, telephoned and messaged them ti no avail, the price if the items were high but the description was what I wanted hence my decision to pay the high price but the item was not as described on the ebay auction site
I purchased a Portek crow scarer as we are having problems with crows and hung it up. It did absolutely nothing to scare the crows. They were quite happy to come right up to it and ignored it. I asked to return it but you refused as the box had been opened. I don't know how you expect it to be tried without opening the box. It is not fit for purpose. I tried to contact Portek but was ignored. It has been a totally negative experience.
The product sent was wrong and although promised that the correct one would be sent this week nothing has.
Really no good
Save your money and buy something else
Paid £7.50 for next day delivery and parts did not arrive and had no refund for carriage. When you only get one decent day of weather per month its not ideal to waiting for cultivation parts!
Hi Simon,

We're so sorry to hear you had issues with our courier. Whilst 99% of our deliveries are made the next day, unfortunately, delays outside of our control can happen with the courier and we apologise for the inconvenience caused. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Please contact our sales office should you require any further assistance. Thank you for your custom.
Agri-linc is rated 4.86 based on 682 reviews