Agri-linc Reviews

of reviewers recommend Agri-linc
Read Agri-linc Reviews

About Agri-linc:

We are a family business who have been farming in our home county of Lincolnshire since 1924 and agricultural machinery dealers since 1974. Now continued by the 3rd and 4th generations we established the new trading name in 2010 as Agri-Linc, allowing us to become a recognised leading supplier of agricultural equipment across the globe. Our stock includes; cultivation equipment, disc harrows, drills, bale handling equipment, ploughs, spreaders, sprayers, tractors and agricultural trailers.

Tell us how Agri-linc made you happy
Product fine and agri linc staff helpful. Atrocious delivery by dpd.
David
Thank you for your feedback, it is always good to hear that our staff have been helpful, and we will continue to work with our couriers to ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner.
Delivery good. Couldn’t find everything I needed on the website.
Thank you for your review Arthur, sorry we couldn’t supply everything you needed at this time. We welcome feedback, so please email info@agri-linc.com with items that you think we should be stocking.
Poor service with delivery
Thank you Hugh for your review. With reference to the delivery side of your order, we had discussed that there have been delays with some of our deliveries however I am happy to see this has now been delivered within the 4 day window stared on our site.
Good products but slow on delivery even when informed of no arrival. 12 days to long when waiting for drill parts. Lucky for you it's been wet or I would have scored 1 *.
Hi Gordon, I would like to apologise to you on behalf of our couriers. It appears that this parcel was lost in their carrier network, although I am pleased to see we have raised a replacement order to you which was delivered 14 October. I appreciate your patience whilst we resolved this matter. Many thanks, The Customer Service Team.
I havent received my purchase yet.It was grease cartridges,perhaps you might look into it.
Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be any grease cartridges on this order.
We are currently looking into it and will let you know directly.

I can see you are a regular customer, thanks for your business.
The product was ok ,but the delivery was poor
I still need an invoice for the payment and paid for next day delivery and come I think 3 days later!
Quick delivery and
price competive
phoned 3 times to get information on the bench grinder but with no answers?took a chance on buying it because im trying to support british companys but you will have to try harder for the future.you sell some good stuff .
Excellent service super fast delivery
Acceptable