Agri-linc Reviews

of reviewers recommend Agri-linc
Read Agri-linc Reviews

About Agri-linc:

We are a family business who have been farming in our home county of Lincolnshire since 1924 and agricultural machinery dealers since 1974. Now continued by the 3rd and 4th generations we established the new trading name in 2010 as Agri-Linc, allowing us to become a recognised leading supplier of agricultural equipment across the globe. Our stock includes; cultivation equipment, disc harrows, drills, bale handling equipment, ploughs, spreaders, sprayers, tractors and agricultural trailers.

Tell us how Agri-linc made you happy
perfect product
speedy accurate delivery - will continue to buy
Really pleased with the service and product supplied. Speedy delivery too.
very good delivered on time good service will use again
First class service & goods received out classed expectations, I will definitely look to Agri-Linc for future needs. Thanks Robert H Lancashire.
Yes all received as ordered thank you
I needed a part for my seed drill it was in stock dispatched next day and I got the machine working again very good service thank you
purchased some ad-blue in February when I went to use it there is a date on top 25-11 20.
emailed to check if it is out of date, no reply, emailed again asking for a reply. Nothing, won't use again or recommend.!!!
Hi Tony, I am very sorry for the lack of communication on this one. Could you call us on 01778 591225 to discuss, as we have not received any emails to this effect and would like to double check where they may have been going in case of technical errors?
I can however confirm that the date on the ad-blue is a batch manufactured date, not a use by date, and they have a three year shelf life thereafter.
Many thanks, The Customer Service Team
We paid for extra delivery never heard anything from them. We had to make phone call still haven't received money for extra payment.
Hi Derek, I am sorry about the delays in your delivery. Unfortunately the courier had some delays in transporting the goods, so while they were dispatched on the same day as order they took longer than anticipated to arrive with you. A full refund of the carriage charge has been issued, and should be with you in the next few days. Many thanks, The Customer Service Team.
Stock was not available when first expected but to be fair I was kept in the loop until delevery was arranged.
Hi Peter, I am sorry about the delays in the delivery on this product but I am happy to hear that the communication on this issue was clear throughout. Many thanks, The Customer Service Team.
Good product delivered promptly.
Excellent service, we are building a small trailer and needed chutes to facilitate filling pheasant feeders. The chutes we got from Agri-Linc were exactly what we needed
Very good prompt delivery
great service
Excellent Service, Great Price and helpful and friendly staff, I will use Agri-linc again.
Great & efficient service
The product was dispatched and sent out within the time specified but delivery company TNT / Fed Ex failed to notify of delivery date, left card with no date when delivery was attempted and on card wrong delivery code was written down so parcel was virtually untraceable when we tried to rearrange a delivery time, hence we didn't recieve package until 8 days later. Parcel was damaged during delivery.
Good service and quick delivery
Order dealt with swiftly and arrived promptly. Great service, many thanks.
GOOD AND RELIABLE SERVICE.
Agri-linc is rated 4.85 based on 716 reviews