Agri-linc Reviews

of reviewers recommend Agri-linc
Read Agri-linc Reviews

About Agri-linc:

We are a family business who have been farming in our home county of Lincolnshire since 1924 and agricultural machinery dealers since 1974. Now continued by the 3rd and 4th generations we established the new trading name in 2010 as Agri-Linc, allowing us to become a recognised leading supplier of agricultural equipment across the globe. Our stock includes; cultivation equipment, disc harrows, drills, bale handling equipment, ploughs, spreaders, sprayers, tractors and agricultural trailers.

Tell us how Agri-linc made you happy
Always deliver on time and stock harder to find parts
High quality products with personal service and great communication from start to finish. I will use again.
I purchased some lifting slings for work and a skip net for when we transfer site waste to the recycling centre both appear to be good quality, the delivery was quick and I was informed when it was coming. Great service and goods would certainly recommend to anyone.
Excellent service.
Great service.
Everything i requested and delivered on time
Excellent service highly recommend
Very good service thankyou Eric
Excellent service
Would of been cheaper if I had bought them though your eBay site. Instead of buying direct. Didn’t like that. Other than that very happy. Rob
Excellent artificial dead crow. Delivered quickly Can't recommend this enough. Our bird table was infiltrated by a hoarde of noisy crows, scaring aeY snog birds. The answer was to string up the pretend dead crow. Never seen a crow do a reverse 3 point turn whilst flying until I put this off. Left it for 5 days, brought it in. Effect lasted another 4 days. Putting it back out in a new position will fox them again. So delighted to get my garden back.
Great quality product. Would recommend them to anyone.
Great service and the goods arrived quickly
Items delivered exactly as descibed and arrived very quickly, very pleased with service
Excellent product and price, very quick delivery.
quick delivery
Product delivered exactly as promised.
Easy ordering on line. Some confusion with deliveries being split over two days but very helpful staff when contacted by phone. Will use again.
I find your service, very straightforward. Invariably the post is faster than you quote, recently an order I placed arrived in two days when I’d expected it in 4! Well done keep it up, prices competitive too.
I feel I was told a few lies and fobbed off about delivery company,also I've had no confirmation about a refund for the bale wrap I didnt ever recieve.
Good morning Simon, I am sorry that you were not satisfied with the explanations offered. Unfortunately the third party couriers have had issues with the delivery service as discussed, but I do appreciate that the goods not being delivered on time can be frustrating. As discussed on the phone, we are currently in the process of issuing your refund in full to you. If you have any more questions or feel that you would like more of an explanation about the issues we have faced with delivery, please do not hesitate to give us a call on 01778 591225. Many thanks, The Customer Service Team.
Agri-linc is rated 4.84 based on 791 reviews