Agri-linc Reviews

of reviewers recommend Agri-linc
Read Agri-linc Reviews

About Agri-linc:

We are a family business who have been farming in our home county of Lincolnshire since 1924 and agricultural machinery dealers since 1974. Now continued by the 3rd and 4th generations we established the new trading name in 2010 as Agri-Linc, allowing us to become a recognised leading supplier of agricultural equipment across the globe. Our stock includes; cultivation equipment, disc harrows, drills, bale handling equipment, ploughs, spreaders, sprayers, tractors and agricultural trailers.

Tell us how Agri-linc made you happy
Great service. Good communication and a quality product
They try to get the goods out ASAP although the postage on some things can be a bit expensive
I haven’t used the toy yet as it’s a Christmas gift but the customer service was really good when I had a problem with the website and I receive the parcel the next day even tho it said up to 5 days so that was great!
was just what I wanted
Thank you very much for your prompt delivery of the parcel. Very happy with the purchase also. Being in farming this is just what I wanted and thank you for your continued updates. Will definitely be shopping with you again
Efficient service and fast delivery.
Good service and good product. Thanks agri-linc
was a little disapointed, the size of the cable was alittle thinner than the old one but fitted well and seems to be ok thanks
Quick delivery, points fit fine not been used yet
I ordered a 20" plough disc for a home project, small fire pit, and was pleasantly surprised at how fast and professionally packaged the disc came. There was no damage to the disc and very little wear to its surface.
My only issue is that when I bought 1 disc the cost of p&p would of been free if my order was over £15 (cost of the disc) so when I looked into ordering more discs, the cost of p&p increased to just slightly over the cost of the items, So p&p will never be free.
Thanks for your review and pic, always interesting to see how customers are using products. We do actually offer free delivery to UK mainland for orders over £150+vat on parts and accessories (excludes machines).
Look forward to doing business with you again.
Ordered an aerosol and got tin of paint but colour matched
parts turned up on time although 1 pto shaft has no safety chain with it
very good service and the item was just what we needed
Items arrived on time and in good order.
Very good, youhave a lot of kit which looks well priced, so you never we might do something bigger and better again.
Ya did a grand job,what else is there to say 👌
Unfortunately the wrong battery arrived the first time and Ian was very helpful trying to sort it out.
Unfortunately the second battery was also different from the pictures and took a fair bit of work to make it fit... all in all Agri-linc were helpful. The replacement battery really needed to have a flat top as pictured.
Peased with with the products and delivery time. The webite was easy to use but the disappointing thing was I couldnt find the icon to log me out. The only way I found of fully logging out was to close the internet browser delete all security and privacy info. This was the same on two computers I tried.
Quick delivery. Items as described.
Website good.
Products good.
Packaging good.
Delivery excellent.

But....
STOP SENDING THE PAPER CATALOGUES.
Agri-linc is rated 4.86 based on 682 reviews