Activity Toys Direct Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Activity Toys Direct

About Activity Toys Direct: At Activity Toys Direct we constantly aim to innovate, delivering new standards to the distribution of large play equipment to our customers. Since 1998 Activity Toys Direct have grown year on year and relocated their distribution several times. The latest distribution centre utilizes 40,000 sq feet of warehousing allowing Activity Toys Direct to stock thousands of product. Unlike many online retailers, Activity Toys Direct are not reliant on third parties to fulfill orders and this means that we can roll out our popular 'Next Day' service on thousands of products.

At Activity Toys Direct we are proud of the products we sell. We chose our ranges carefully which is why you will only see good quality products on our site. We also believe that our customers should be able to buy great quality products at great value prices which is why we monitor the web constantly to make sure our prices are the best.

Activity Toys Direct are constantly sourcing new product and increasing the range offered to the UK. Join thousands of our customers and sign up to our newsletter for the our editorial recommendations and exclusive offers

How would you rate Activity Toys Direct?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Verified Buyer
"Great next day delivery with DPD which arrived on time, so much better than the 'some time in the next few days' which is offered by a lot of online companies. The item was correct, well labelled for construction and just what the grandchildren wanted."
Verified Buyer
"Product ordered Monday afternoon with choice of delivery dates offered. Confirmation e-mail received immediately and delivery arrived on Wednesday as expected. Great product, exceptionally good value for money (delivery included in price)."
Anna Crawford
Anna Crawford
Verified Buyer
"Process was flawless from start to finish. Easy ordering and payment. Product arrived well packaged, on time and my kids absolutely love their new climbing frame. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend or use this company again."
Tracy Mcilhatton
Verified Buyer
"The slide is a perfect addition to my metal tp climbing frame and delivery time was very quick thankyou."
"Excellent service regarding delivery information and delivery, could not be bettered. Sand table is a birthday present and is still in its box so cannot yet comment."
"Great service Delivery is also convenient and delivered a day that’s suits you Fantastic"
"Speedy delivery, fabulous service"
"When we ordered the item was out of stock. They advised delivery would be when stock arrived. This was the following day."
Robert Murphy
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a swing set for my daughters birthday, scheduled to be delivered on the Friday before (her birthday being Sunday). It didn't arrive on the Friday. When I phoned up to check where it was at about half 3 I was informed that it had mysteriously missed the lorry and would be with me on Monday. When I explained that this would be too late I was told it could be put on a Saturday delivery. This wasn't ideal as we were planning to be out on Saturday at soft play with my daughter and her friends but better than nothing. I begged a favour from my parents who came to house sit and wait for it to arrive. And wait they did... it never arrived. On Monday morning I phoned up and there was no explanation as to what happened so I cancelled the order. Not a good experience at all."
David Concannon
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service go above to sort anything out if you have a problem great toy my grandson loves it ty"
"I have a one and two year old and both love this !!! It is however quite large, I was told it would fit in my boot (you'd have to drive a van or 4\4 so I will struggle around anywhere but my home area but still it's a real hit"
"Excellent quality easel. Prompt delivery. Enjoyed by 2-9 year olds together."
"Sand and water table was ordered one day and delivered the next.That's what I call service.Price good too."
Lynda Hepburn
Verified Buyer
"So disappointed with the price, will not buy again"
Anthony Paul Commander
Verified Buyer
"The toy was exactly as described and very easy to assemble. If I had one small criticism it would be the fact that very few of the screw positions had any pilot holes drilled which could cause problems for anyone not used to screwing things together. A tiny pilot hole would make things much easier as I could imagine less skilled people than myself struggling to start the screws off and could lead to them punching a hole through the plastic with the screwdriver should they slip. I would recommend that people could use a small bradal or tiny drill bit to overcome this problem. Having said all that it is a super toy and my two granddaughters are having hours of fun with it."
Kay Vaughan
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic, value, customer service and delivery, will definitely shop again."
"Really fast delivery and A* customer service"
Clare Franks
Verified Buyer
"Lovely item at a reasonable price. Delivered as promised. All the item was in the box and it's was easy enough to assemble."
Annette Kai
Verified Buyer
"Not at all happy theres no mention of not shipping to Northern Ireland we are still part of the UK u know and then having to wait 4 days for a refund from a payment u took in seconds ! Im happy to pay shipping but u nevet offered !"
Hi Annette.
We apologise that you are unhappy with the service provided on our website.
Our delivery page clearly states that we only ship to mainland UK addresses, and that we cannot ship to Northern Ireland at this time.
Furthermore, your payment was taken automatically during the evening when our office is closed. Your refund was issued at 8:43am the following morning and processed by PayPal on the same day.
We are very sorry for any inconvenience and disappointment caused by your experience with our site.
Sophie Elliott
Verified Buyer
"Start to finish - 5 stars! From customer service to speedy delivery to the product being brilliant! Would recommend Activity Toys Direct to anyone!"
Mrs Pauline Donaghy
Verified Buyer
"My little greatgrandson loved this going up and down the track pity their wasn't more great for the money though?"
James Vickers
Verified Buyer
"Product is great and cheaper than it is in argos or toys r us. My granddaughter loves this swing. Only slight niggle is that it was delivered a day earlier than agreed and had to be taken in by an elderly neighbour."
"2 estatic kids and 2 happy parents and 2 delighted grandparents. Strong enough for them all to use the swings (though not all at the same time!)."
Activity Toys Direct is rated 4.55 based on 532 reviews