Activity Toys Direct Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Activity Toys Direct

About Activity Toys Direct: At Activity Toys Direct we constantly aim to innovate, delivering new standards to the distribution of large play equipment to our customers. Since 1998 Activity Toys Direct have grown year on year and relocated their distribution several times. The latest distribution centre utilizes 40,000 sq feet of warehousing allowing Activity Toys Direct to stock thousands of product. Unlike many online retailers, Activity Toys Direct are not reliant on third parties to fulfill orders and this means that we can roll out our popular 'Next Day' service on thousands of products.

At Activity Toys Direct we are proud of the products we sell. We chose our ranges carefully which is why you will only see good quality products on our site. We also believe that our customers should be able to buy great quality products at great value prices which is why we monitor the web constantly to make sure our prices are the best.

Activity Toys Direct are constantly sourcing new product and increasing the range offered to the UK. Join thousands of our customers and sign up to our newsletter for the our editorial recommendations and exclusive offers

How would you rate Activity Toys Direct ?

Verified Buyer
"Awesome Company, well in my experience anyway. Ordered at the best price I found on-line with extra FREE mats too. Item was well made with mostly clear instructions. Could choose a delivery slot which was promptly delivered with no hassle. Even paid via Paypal too. Definitely would buy from again."
Verified Buyer
"Very quick delivery, and quite easy to assemble, took two of us both woman no men involved lol so think we did a good job doing it in 7 hours with a couple of tea breaks, kids aged 8,6 and 4 totally love it and play on it all the time thank you x x"
Derek Gibson
Derek Gibson
Verified Buyer
"Excellent price very good customer service . But easy to assemble not"
Lesley Grant
Verified Buyer
"Good quality product at excellent price."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Next day delivery"
Kelly Mulligan
Verified Buyer
"I received my notification that there was more stock of the Thomas the Tank Engine beds. My two-year-old son was delighted when his bed was constructed. He loves it!"
Bethany Field
Verified Buyer
"The swing is awesome and the next day delivery was brilliant"
"Swing set went together really easily. Says 3 hours with two people me and my partner done it in just over an hour. Only problem we accursed was one nut snapped off as we over tightened it so had to go buy a new nut. Other then that the kids are happy! Would recommend."
Joanne King
Verified Buyer
"Great value for money. Easy to assemble. Quick delivery. Very pleased would recommend."
"Prompt delivery and product exactly as ordered"
"credit card charged twice. luckily I found out before my statement was sent otherwise I would have had to pay twice for 1 order. amount refunded but no apology or any explanation as to how my credit card was charged twice. no issues with order or delivery but due to the issues with the incorrect charge being put through and lack of apology or explanation I could not recommend"
"Brilliant love next day delivery as children want things quick. Good sturdy car track works well. Kids seek it out every day since purchase."
"So impressed with the service from purchasing to delivery. The swing was erected the following day and we are so happy with our purchase. Our 8 year old daughter absolutly loves it. Highly recommended "Activity toys direct""
"excellent toy the kids love it."
"Fantastic service. Helped me on the phone with my query. Great priced product and free next day delivery. Couldn’t be happier."
Mark Russell
"Will use again!!!"
David Adams
Verified Buyer
"Item delivered as promised. Grandson loved but a piece missing. ATD responded positively and arranged for replacement to be sent direct from manufacturer in very short time. Excellent service."
"Quick delivery. Great trampoline at a very good price."
Christopher Pearce
Verified Buyer
"Great product (Plum wooden swing), super fast despatch and delivery, wonderful service !"
"Kids love it, my 9 year old can't use all the features as she is getting a little big for it, but my 3 year old is going to get years of fun out of it..."
Mrs Jan Grocott
Verified Buyer
"The mud pie kitchen is fantastic & the grandchildren will love it. There is a rustic charm about it which means splinters! Only downfall, I have blisters on my blisters from constructing it."
Activity Toys Direct is rated 4.57 based on 797 reviews