Activity Toys Direct Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Activity Toys Direct

About Activity Toys Direct: At Activity Toys Direct we constantly aim to innovate, delivering new standards to the distribution of large play equipment to our customers. Since 1998 Activity Toys Direct have grown year on year and relocated their distribution several times. The latest distribution centre utilizes 40,000 sq feet of warehousing allowing Activity Toys Direct to stock thousands of product. Unlike many online retailers, Activity Toys Direct are not reliant on third parties to fulfill orders and this means that we can roll out our popular 'Next Day' service on thousands of products.

At Activity Toys Direct we are proud of the products we sell. We chose our ranges carefully which is why you will only see good quality products on our site. We also believe that our customers should be able to buy great quality products at great value prices which is why we monitor the web constantly to make sure our prices are the best.

Activity Toys Direct are constantly sourcing new product and increasing the range offered to the UK. Join thousands of our customers and sign up to our newsletter for the our editorial recommendations and exclusive offers

Tell us how Activity Toys Direct made you happy

Jamie M
"Fantastic outdoor set for my little boy, he is going to love it! The slide has already become a favourite and he can’t wait to grow some plants with his Granny!"
Alan W
"Nice piece of kit,we got it assembled in the estimated time even including lunch.The instructions were easy to follow and it soon took shape, as you can see from the attached photo."
"Very happy with the purchase, my son loves it."
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"I was kept informed of when my order would be delivered via email, a text and email let me know the hour slot it would be delivered and they delivered in that time slot. Product was as I expected and not over packaged, just in the sturdy box it came with, so environmently friendly. Would use again as ordering easy on line and delivery on date I chose."
"Problems with delivery but your staff were very helpful"
"Great service and good quality. Would definitely recommend"
"Website easy to use. Item arrived well packed and prompt delivery. Not fully unpacked yet as sandpit is birthday present for weekend."
"Good solid productExceptional customer service,"
"Item arrived intact although box was damaged at edge, disappointed order did not arrive Wednesday as confirmed it would be when order was placed arrived next day which was less convenient for myself, courier did keep me updated of time of delivery. Otherwise happy with item."
Dear Susan, I am sorry to hear the box arrived damaged. This item left us in good condition, however the goods are handled many times by our courier before reaching you. The delivery was a 2-day service due to your location.
"Exactly as described good value for money and excellent delivery would highly recommend"
"very good service. speedy delivery. very pleased."
"Good description on the website enabled me to choose the item purchased. This was backed by excellent sales support and delivery. Perfect !"
"Not happy at all, I’m waiting for a response because pieces are missing and not heard anything!"
"good service, thanks"
"We are thrilled with the 3 pieces of outdoor play equipment we bought. They are good quality and we love the natural look. We felt the price was v reasonable too."
"Ordered despatched and delivered as expected"
"Very happy with the purchase, my son loves it."
"This house is absolutely amazing especially for the price both my little girl and my little boy love it. It was quite difficult to assemble even though it says on the box easy and it did take at times 3 of us when it came to putting the roof on however all in all it was great fun. All the little touches inside the house make it even better for your child to use their imagination and spend hours playing inside."
"Excellent service from Activity Toys but disappointed with the quality of the Plumb adjustable trampoline ladder."
"product is of excellent quality and delivery was extremely prompt"
"Excellent grandchildren loved it super fast delivery would highly recommend"
"Excellent service over phone, swing arrived on day promised.The swing was excellent quality,I wouldn't hesitate to recommend."
Activity Toys Direct is rated 4.58 based on 1,140 reviews