Activity Toys Direct Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Activity Toys Direct

About Activity Toys Direct: At Activity Toys Direct we constantly aim to innovate, delivering new standards to the distribution of large play equipment to our customers. Since 1998 Activity Toys Direct have grown year on year and relocated their distribution several times. The latest distribution centre utilizes 40,000 sq feet of warehousing allowing Activity Toys Direct to stock thousands of product. Unlike many online retailers, Activity Toys Direct are not reliant on third parties to fulfill orders and this means that we can roll out our popular 'Next Day' service on thousands of products.

At Activity Toys Direct we are proud of the products we sell. We chose our ranges carefully which is why you will only see good quality products on our site. We also believe that our customers should be able to buy great quality products at great value prices which is why we monitor the web constantly to make sure our prices are the best.

Activity Toys Direct are constantly sourcing new product and increasing the range offered to the UK. Join thousands of our customers and sign up to our newsletter for the our editorial recommendations and exclusive offers

How would you rate Activity Toys Direct ?

Mandy G
"It’s fantastic my grandson will love it,It’s for his First Birthday Also great value."
"Arrived on the day they said was a Christmas present for my grandson but he was going mad for it so gave it him early would recommend this ball house and activity toys direct 100% they house is solid easy to put together"
"Very good quality product and quick delivery"
"Excellent good product and delivered on time"
"Unfortunately we have had a disappointing experience. Spent over £600 with this company. The climbing frame was missing parts upon delivery which we are still awaiting for. Extremely poor quality on the play house with split wood and nails stuck out. Having to return both. Waste of time ordering from them."
We apologise for the delays in the climbing frame caused by our courier, and for the disappointment with the quality of wood on the playhouse. We have emailed you regarding all of the above, and your refund will be processed once all the pieces are back with us.
"Fantastic swing set very easy to put together with the right tools says 2 Men 2 hours did on my own in about 1 1/2 hours kids love to swing delivery service very prompt and evev helped carry up to garden thanks."
"Very good at deliveries? I recieved my order very quick.Thankyou."
"Hot wheels table great item grandson loves it , Fantastic service ordered in morning,arrived following day . 5 star service"
"Exact item, top quality and incredibly speedy delivery. Thank you"
"Excellent service. Delivered free the next day. Our grandson loves his new play kitchen."
"The service from Activity Toys Direct was excellent. A quick turnaround from ordering to delivery and arrived within agreed time slot, not to mention the incredible price saving compared to other retailers."
"Best price of all the other suppliers, they kept me informed about when the toy I ordered was going to arrive, together with a time slot - very quick and efficient, I'll be checking out their website again when it comes to buying more toys. The table itself is fantastic! My granddaughter (2 1/2 years old) spends ages playing with it, she really loves it! It's sturdy and easy to put together with lots of interesting gadgets and toys, very happy with it."
"I bought this for my two year old and it’s great. I don’t usually ever leave reviews but this is product is very sturdy and has loads of draws and storage space to keep your area tidy. I don’t need to have an extra bag to put all my child’s things in. The only down fall I would say which isn’t a big thing is that the stool. If this product had a chair would be more comfortable to the infant. Otherwise it’s great and good for the price"
"Activity toys direct delivered on time. The Step2 pushalong car product we bought however wasn’t as good as we expected. Our 17 month old son only just fits in it (18-36m toy) and the older boy in the photo on website is a bit deceiving. The car is also VERY noisy when used outside and when in the park you can hear it coming miles off so the stares we got were not “look at that cute baby in his red car” more “what the hell is that noise!”. Really disappointing as we were so excited to get our son this Step2 car as a gift."
"Brilliant! Activity toys direct were the cheapest by far- free delivery and I could choose the week day I wanted it to arrive. The climbing frame is a huge hit with my 3 year old- he loves playing with the bucket and the painting screen. Easy to put up as everything is numbered and labelled- so even though there is a lot of wood it’s simple to build. I can not praise activity toys direct and the plum discovery woodland treehouse more! Great stuff."
"Product as described my 1 year old Granddaughter loved it Delivered as expected"
"Order came quickly, all the parts arrived and it is good quality trampoline at a good price"
"Very quick n efficient happy with service defo order again with them"
"Brilliant service excellent swing will get many years use very strong"
"I bought the Berg Buddy in white as a present for my 5 year old granddaughter and I can’t wait to see her face when she sees it. Wow! I just know she’ll love it. The go cart is very sturdy and is an excellent quality product. I’m altogether 100% happy with it. The service from Activity Toys Direct was fantastic with great communication. I would definitely recommend both the Berg Buddy and this company to anyone."
"Excellent kids love it"
"Brilliant!!"
Activity Toys Direct is rated 4.59 based on 935 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!