Activity Toys Direct Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Activity Toys Direct

About Activity Toys Direct: At Activity Toys Direct we constantly aim to innovate, delivering new standards to the distribution of large play equipment to our customers. Since 1998 Activity Toys Direct have grown year on year and relocated their distribution several times. The latest distribution centre utilizes 40,000 sq feet of warehousing allowing Activity Toys Direct to stock thousands of product. Unlike many online retailers, Activity Toys Direct are not reliant on third parties to fulfill orders and this means that we can roll out our popular 'Next Day' service on thousands of products.

At Activity Toys Direct we are proud of the products we sell. We chose our ranges carefully which is why you will only see good quality products on our site. We also believe that our customers should be able to buy great quality products at great value prices which is why we monitor the web constantly to make sure our prices are the best.

Activity Toys Direct are constantly sourcing new product and increasing the range offered to the UK. Join thousands of our customers and sign up to our newsletter for the our editorial recommendations and exclusive offers

Tell us how Activity Toys Direct made you happy

Jill H
"I purchased the Bush Baby swing for my grandson as I prefer wood to metal. It was delivered on the morning of my requested delivery day. The instructions for assembly and tools required are clear. It states it will take 2 adults 2 hours. Took us just about an hour without the fixing in concrete. It looks great! Wood is smooth so no chance of splinters. It’s strong so will last for years hopefully. It’s easy to remove the seat for storage and change between baby seat and regular bench seat. Great value for money!"
Paul S
"Pre ordered the toy for my grandson tried all over to get this last year I was a little anxious when pre ordering but it came within two weeks so we’ll done activity toys I am over the moon with the service and the toy"
"It’s fantastic my grandson will love it,It’s for his First Birthday Also great value."
"Great toys good value for money robust quality toys"
"Excellent product. Not inexpensive but I think worth the premium for good quality."
"Great company. Even online chat with Ruby! Good quality product Step 2 activity doodle desk , excellent and fast delivery x thank you"
"Excellent climbing toy for under4s - looks sturdy and my grandson (19 months) loves it!"
"I order the grand luxe kitchen which I received can I just say the customer service team were really helpful at all times of my query would defo recommend yous excellent value and quick delivery"
"Very professional will use again"
"The posting time was excellent, however the item was received with a very damaged box that looked like it was a returned item re sold. The ride on step 2 car inside was scratched / marked and not wrapped in any sort of packaging. This was a gift for a little boy- it was that bad in appearance I have removed the car from its box built it and put bows and ribbons on to make it extra special. I was very disappointed when I received the item considering the amount it cost."
"Delighted with product im sure come christmas morning my grandaughter will be very pleased with it ... delivered on time .... would definitely recommend your company Thank you"
"Great service - arrived as promised."
"Wow...free next day delivery on my item..received text to give me a time. Price on item was competitive and grandson loves it. Just the right size for him ....he loves using the hammer to bang in the nails. Good solid build and quality."
"Haven’t opened it yet but delighted with the service"
"Arrived on time and was exactly as described generally very pleased , would recommend this go-kart"
"Great item, good quality, super fast delivery"
"Great service and they saved me money against what I originally ordered . Prompt delivery thanks"
"I cannot write a review. The swing rack has not arrived as I was told it would. When and if it does I will write. No courier, no package --- what else can I say. If you know more please let me know. Beverly Walliski"
Hi Beverly. I apologise for the confusion - we emailed later on the day that you placed your order to let you know that we would not be able to deliver as the address you entered is in the US. Once again we are very sorry for the confusion and disappointment.
"Havnt looked at art desm yet as bought for xmas. But veey happy with price and delivery"
"Easy to use and quick delivery!!"
"Very happy with the delivery service, fast, free of charge as the product was over £50 (£124,99 step 2 kids dream kitchen) although we noticed factory fault on the product, dent inside one shelf's slot, didn't want exchange hassle so we are using it. Besides that happy with it."
"Delivery as promised... product as described ..."
Activity Toys Direct is rated 4.59 based on 989 reviews