Activity Toys Direct Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Activity Toys Direct

About Activity Toys Direct: At Activity Toys Direct we constantly aim to innovate, delivering new standards to the distribution of large play equipment to our customers. Since 1998 Activity Toys Direct have grown year on year and relocated their distribution several times. The latest distribution centre utilizes 40,000 sq feet of warehousing allowing Activity Toys Direct to stock thousands of product. Unlike many online retailers, Activity Toys Direct are not reliant on third parties to fulfill orders and this means that we can roll out our popular 'Next Day' service on thousands of products.

At Activity Toys Direct we are proud of the products we sell. We chose our ranges carefully which is why you will only see good quality products on our site. We also believe that our customers should be able to buy great quality products at great value prices which is why we monitor the web constantly to make sure our prices are the best.

Activity Toys Direct are constantly sourcing new product and increasing the range offered to the UK. Join thousands of our customers and sign up to our newsletter for the our editorial recommendations and exclusive offers

How would you rate Activity Toys Direct?

Verified Buyer
"First of all, super fast delivery!! We absolutely love the play house that we purchased, especially as we got it £200 off (making it £299). Its a lovely little size, great for our daughter who is 2. I'd say size wise she'll out grow it when she's about 8? The quality is amazing, just fantastic. The wood is solid and pre stained which is handy. The instructions are long (very long) but most importantly straight forward. It probably took 2 of us 5 hours to build, there are a lot of pieces but it's worth it."
Jasmine Wright
Jasmine Wright
Verified Buyer
"We bought the plum swing and slide set for our 1 year olds birthday recently and he absolutely loves it! Great value for money in comparison to everywhere else and free next day delivery! If only somebody could have put it together for us to save my partner trying to figure it out for hours :) would definitely buy from here again thank you for making my little boy very happy on his birthday at such short notice !"
"unfortunately items ordered turned out to be out of stock with nothing of comparable price to replace, as such due to urgency we paid extra but ended up with a much better than expected item - which was delivered next day despite late phone call from them. 4 stars rather than 5 but very pleased with their customer service regardless."
"Just what we were after for our little girl. Delivery was when it suited us and the item in good condition."
Posted 1 hour ago
Patricia Bunn
Verified Buyer
"The swing set is amazing, really well made, very good price quick delivery."
"Super fast delivery!"
Kathryn Harris
Verified Buyer
"Excellent delivery time. Helpful staff."
Carol Hunter
Verified Buyer
"I am very happy with the swing only thing is i would have like longer ropes for baby seat so it can be used at full high frame"
"Great sand tray,kids love it, but found it difficult to push legs into bottom of tray."
"Perfect, speedy delivery. Exactly as advertised. Our daughter’s love it! Thank you"
Tracey Kaye
Verified Buyer
"I placed my order I picked a day to get it delivered in my hour slot"
"Great play equipment, at a very competitive price. The delivery was well tracked. This is the second time I have used this company and I would recommend others to the website."
"Great swing grandchildren very happy playing on it."
Verified Buyer
"Good quality play equipment delivered promptly. Particularly impressed with customer service when I needed to add an item to my order."
Gary Frost
Verified Buyer
"Slide is great-sturdy, kids love it"
Roseanne Mckee
Verified Buyer
"Unfortunately slightly dissapointed, the outlook climber is great & the delivery was excellent, we got this for my grandsons birthday & on the day of the party my husband built it up & discovered no instructions or stickers for the tower, upon calling customer service they were very helpful indeed & said the stickers would be sent out first class mail"
"My order was processed and delivered very quickly and efficiently. The look on my Granddaughters face when she plays in her new sandpit is magical."
Praful Shah
"QUICK SERVICE"
"Item was perfect and arrived incredibly fast!"
"Slide did not arrive with order, a lot of wood that did arrive is badly damaged. Slide arrived, is faulty. Told new wood would arrive 2 days ago. Still waiting"
We're terribly sorry for the disappointment with your product. We have arranged for new parts to be sent out this week for you and apologise for the inconvenience caused.
Sarah McDonagh
Verified Buyer
"Great value and quick efficient delivery. We bought the plum activity fort and single swing, plus an additional baby swing. The quality of the equipment is excellent!!"
"Delivered on time. Good product."
Activity Toys Direct is rated 4.56 based on 632 reviews