ACL Consultancy Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend ACL Consultancy Ltd
Telephone
Read ACL Consultancy Ltd Reviews

About ACL Consultancy Ltd:

Mis-Sold Investment Claims Managers.

info@aclconsultancy.co.uk

The Old Carnegie Library
361 Ormskirk Road
Wigan

Tell us how ACL Consultancy Ltd made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
The communication from ACL and, in particular my consultant Cord, was outstanding. Every step of the way they kept me informed about what was going on. The paperwork was complicated and they kept everything together for me. This was no easy feat as most of the time I was working overseas and had an 8 hour time difference to contend with.
Service was very helpful, staff explained everything that I needed to know and I am satisfied with the time my claim was completed, so therefore I would recommend your service highly to anyone willing to claim I was very satisfied with my case handler, very helpful jolly and explained everything to me, made me feel at ease when speaking to me, very friendly would recommend her to anyone as very helpful.
We would definitely recommend there service, we were very satisfied with the time it took to complete our claim.

Overall excellent, Thanks
I have been kept up to date and I wouldn't have had the time to deal with this application. I would definitely recommend ACL, I was very satisfied with the time it took for my claim to be completed & very happy with my case handler.
Excellent service and extremely friendly customer care I would recommend 100%.
Thanks
From start to finish everyone has been very helpful. The feedback excellent.
Thank you all.
My case manager was so helpful, she took on a very difficult case that I thought had no chance, I ended up with around £12,000 back, it was money that I never dreamt I would see.
I am delighted with all the help & diligence in obtaining my claim. I would recommend ACL to anyone I knew who needed help.
The customer service was always outstanding I would recommend ACL Consultancy.
I was satisfied with the time it took to complete my claim & I was very satisfied with my case handler.
From start to finish I have had lovely friendly polite people to deal with my claim, they kept me well informed of all what was happening and gave me contact numbers in case I had any queries. My case handler has been the main person on my claim, she is polite and friendly I feel like she is my long lost friend.
Thank you all so much for helping me get some money back because it really paid off. I didn't expect anything let alone what I did get.
Bless you all & thank you.
I would definitely recommend ACL Consultancy, I was very satisfied with the time it took for my claim to be completed, I was also very happy with my case handler.
My case handler has been very helpful, making sure we were kept up to date with everything.
All has been handed in a very friendly and professional manner and I was kept informed at every step. Result very quickly achieved and the outcome better than expected.
Many thanks
Far better company to use than my previous company, wished I had used you from he start. Thank you for making it simple & hassle free as possible.
My case handler was friendly, easy to speak too, gave precise advice and was very courteous. Thank you.
I would definitely recommend ACL, I was very satisfied with the time it took to complete my claim & very happy with my case handler.
I was very satisfied with my case handler, I would definitely recommend ACL & very happy with the time it took to complete my claim.
I was very satisfied with the time it took to complete my claim, I would definitely recommend ACL & my case handler very good.
My case manager has been excellent in all aspects of our claim, which has been handled very quickly and efficiently.
Many Thanks
My case manager always dealt with me in an efficient way and had a nice relaxed attitude, ACL was always happy to answer any questions or queries promptly, I was kept fully up to date regarding any updates deadlines etc.
I was always reassured that any contact from the bank was to be directed immediately to my case manager and the team at ACL Consultancy.
I am extremely happy with the services I have received and would certainly recommend the company to friends, family & colleagues.
ACL Consultancy Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 151 reviews