Access Diagnostics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Access Diagnostics
Read Access Diagnostics Reviews

About Access Diagnostics:

Access Diagnostics is the leading UK online fertility shop for ovulation tests, ultra early detection pregnancy tests, fertility lubricants including Pre-Seed and Conceive Plus, home fertility tests and lots more fertility stuff to help you conceive.

marketing@adtuk.co.uk

Access Diagnostic Tests UK Ltd, Unit 19 Shepheards Close, Aylsham Business Estate, Aylsham, Norfolk

Tell us how Access Diagnostics made you happy
Brilliant company bought tests from them for years.always great prices and quick delivery
Thank you for the wonderful review, its very much appreciated
Access Diagnostics
Test results very accurate and had faint lines at 8dpo. Would recommend at a very reasonable price
A++++++
Simple ordering
Fast despatch
Well packaged
Been testing all times of the day and received faint positives... I was fed up of wondering if I were pregnant or not, so asked my husband to take a test and strangely, his also come up positive!
Dear Zoe,
This sound sounds like a false positive. Faint lines are very confusing. This is one of the reasons Clearblue went over to a digital pregnancy test to avoid this confusion. It may be the substrate that is embedded into the test strips that you are seeing as it that does have a slight pale pinkish tinge.
We would really appreciate it if you would send us a photo of your results and the batch number so that we can Investigate. The best time of day to test is test is first thing in the morning when you get out of bed as that is the time of day the urine is most concentrated. and just test once a day. What you are looking for is a definite strong positive dark line in the T area of the test strip.
You may find this information on faint lines on pregnancy test strips helpful https://www.accessdiagnostics.co.uk/blogs/news/is-this-considered-a-positive-pregnancy-test
I understand that our customer support team have contacted you to resolve this for you.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of any further assistance
Customer Services Access Diagnostics
Service always A* . Sent items quickly over Xmas .
The Quality? . I’m not sure of the pregnancy test strips if these were a great batch, because I got some indents. Some came up with faint positives or none at all. I ended up using more strips .
The cassette ones are way better!
Access Diagnostics 3 star review on 10th January 2021
Dear Janelle,
Thank you for the positive feedback on the delivery service.

This could be a faint positive result, if it appeared within the test time detailed in the instructions, and has not been digitally enhanced.

You may find this information on faint lines on pregnancy test strips helpful

We will contact you to resolve this for you.
Customer Services Access Diagnostics
Quality products, amd very quick delivery.
Thank you very much for your review, we really appreciate it. Best wishes,
Access Diagnostics
Reliable business that I’ve been using for some years. Good price, good product, good expiry dates, and quick delivery.
Thank you for your review Alan, we very much appreciate it.

bon produit
Hi Christian,

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it.

Kate
Reliable pregnancy and ovulation sticks and quick delivery.
Thank you for your positive review, we really appreciate it.

Fast shipment
Thank you for your review, we very much appreciate it.

Kate
The WORST evap lines I’ve ever seen. Some were even dark and pink. Would NOT recommend these whatsoever. Heartbreaking.
We are very sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the pregnancy test strips. The pregnancy test result should be read at the specified time in the instructions and then the pregnancy test should be discarded to avoid seeing evaporation lines. Lines appearing after the test time are not of significance and should always be interpreted as a negative result.
Please contact us if you require any further help or assistance at customerservices@accessdiagnostics.co.uk or telephone 01263 731 168 during office hours 8.30am to 4.30pm
Access Diagnostics
Speedy delivery and the cheapest price on the internet. Can’t beat it!
Really bad EVAP lines! These tests gave me really bad evaporation lines, some were even pink which was very misleading! Wouldn’t recommend them.
We are very sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the pregnancy test strips. The pregnancy test result should always be read at the specified time in the instructions, and then the pregnancy test should be discarded to avoid seeing evaporation lines. Lines appearing after the test time are not of significance and should always be interpreted as a negative result.

Please contact us if you require any further help or assistance at customerservices@accessdiagnostics.co.uk or telephone 01263 731 168 during office hours 8.30am to 4.00pm
Great product
Excellent products and fast delivery.
Package arrived opened and boxes damaged, only posted in an envelope, disappointing as items were sensitive
Quick delivery and very good value for money with 50 pregnancy tests supplied for only £6.95. I can test to my heart’s content 😊
Ordered and received in very quick time not actually used yet but I am sure it will be good
Easy to use products at great value for money.
Fantastic, very pleased with the product.
Great Service