Access Diagnostics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Access Diagnostics
Read Access Diagnostics Reviews

About Access Diagnostics:

Access Diagnostics is the leading UK online fertility shop for ovulation tests, ultra early detection pregnancy tests, fertility lubricants including Pre-Seed and Conceive Plus, home fertility tests and lots more fertility stuff to help you conceive.

marketing@adtuk.co.uk

Access Diagnostic Tests UK LtdUnit 19 Shepheards Close,Aylsham Business Estate,Aylsham,Norfolk

Tell us how Access Diagnostics made you happy
Really bad EVAP lines! These tests gave me really bad evaporation lines, some were even pink which was very misleading! Wouldn’t recommend them.
We are very sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the pregnancy test strips. The pregnancy test result should always be read at the specified time in the instructions, and then the pregnancy test should be discarded to avoid seeing evaporation lines. Lines appearing after the test time are not of significance and should always be interpreted as a negative result.

Please contact us if you require any further help or assistance at customerservices@accessdiagnostics.co.uk or telephone 01263 731 168 during office hours 8.30am to 4.00pm
Kind regards,
Access Diagnostics
The packaging arrived heavily damaged and I also wasn't notified when the package was despatched, leaving me wondering where it was. I also wasn't impressed by the quality of the but BBT chart (damaged).
We are very sorry to hear that your delivery arrived damaged. I will ask customer services to contact you to resolve this for you. You may also contact them customerservices@accessdiagnostics.co.uk or telephone 01263 731 168 during office hours 8.30am to 4.30pm.? Kind regards, Access Diagnostics
The thermometer I bought doesn't seem to work properly - my husband and I have both tried using it and it doesn't read properly. While it was cheap, it still should work!
We are very sorry to hear that there is a problem with your thermometer. I have asked customer services to contact you to resolve this for you. You may also contact them customerservices@accessdiagnostics.co.uk or telephone 01263 731 168 during office hours 8.30am to 4.30pm .
Kind regards,
Access Diagnostics
I placed the order but didn't receive my item until a week later even though I had paid for 1st class delivery. Thus, I emailed the company to chase up the order, then to be told they were out of stock and the shipping details were incorrect. At least I should have been informed of the delay hence, poor review. As for the item time will tell.
We are very sorry to hear that there was a delay with your order, and that you did not receive an e-mail letting you know this.
Access Diagnostics is rated 4.71 based on 208 reviews