Absolute Reg Reviews

02072052347

info@absolutereg.co.uk

Absolute Reg104 Jail Lane

Botezatu Carmen
"Amazing!! Verry good quality and verry fast 10 stars"
Joanne Chase
"Number plates arrived very quick, found this site cheaper to others and would definitely recommend, fantastic service very happy customer"
Andrew Chappory
"Absolute Reg, made the whole process of buying a desired registration and transferring the new plate to my existing vehicle a very quick trouble free process and all at an amazing economical price. Thank you Absolute keep the good work going. Regards and thanks Andrew Chappory"
"Very pleased with Absolute Reg services, quick and easy to use. I had my new plates within a week and Absolute Reg sorted out all the paperwork changeover for me. Would definitely recommend."
"Can’t believe how quickly you made the transfer happen."
"Purchase made very easy online and excellent prices. Documents come through quickly too! Thanks absolute reg 👍🏻"
"great company to deal with ,bought three plates received all paperwork within a few days thanks"
"Very easy, fast and responsive."
"By far the easiest way to get your private reg and was super fast transfers Will defo use again when i buy my missus a reg Thanks absolute reg what a gem u are"
"Simple easy process, good communication when I had a query post purchase, would recommend highly."
"Handled everything very quickly no problems"
"Brilliant service, quick plate delivery and high quality plates."
"Great registration number, for me anyway, at a great price. Easy and hassle free."
"Absolute Reg. Quick easy to use and if you use the full switch service then it`s an absolute breeze. All documents returned corrected within a week and plates delivered withing 4 days. Pleasanltly surprised by the effeciency . All done and dusted in a week. I would definately use them again and recommend them to friends."
"Good service. Very happy."
"Great efficient and easy to use service. Quick delivery"
"Absolute reg are great and did all the paperwork for me regarding sending me out new V5 document only work I done was sending my old v5 document away"
"very good and easy site to use"
"Excellent all round service having never bought a plate before they answered my questions in one quick call then ordered online with new plates which were received in time stated and dvla registration was easy One very satisfied customer 😁"
"Great service have used before and would recommend Absolute Reg"
"Very efficient"
"Absolute doddle to use, did everything start to finish in 5 days! Could have made it any easier! Top marks AbsoluteREG, absoluteTopJob!!"
"I found the process of purchasing my two personal number plates very straight forward. It was very much simpler than I expected. The process was well managed by Absolute Reg. Thank you,"
Absolute Reg is rated 4.94 based on 2,020 reviews