Absolute Reg Reviews

info@absolutereg.co.uk

Absolute Reg104 Jail Lane

customer service
James Pritchard
"Excellent service, easy transaction and very quick delivery. Would recommend to anyone who wishes to buy a private plate."
"I cannot fault the service you provide from start to finish Speedy and hassle free I would highly recommend Absolute Reg. Peter."
Chris Wright
"Couldn’t of wished for better service . From my initial call the transaction was handled promptly and professionally. A total stress free purchase . A first class business, highly recommended ."
"Extremely helpful and kept me up to date with the progress, gave excellent advice when I needed it, would use again if the need arose"
"Faster and more efficient than expected also very simple to use and quality very high only shortfall was my address was wrong on the delivery thankfully I have good neighbours"
"Fast and efficient, would use again and recommend."
"Process was fast and easy from start to finish. Paper work and plates where done by the company. Communicated every step and was completed very quickly."
"Easy as to buy and register a plate. No hassle. Just remember to tell your insurers you have a new plate."
"Fantastic super fast and smooth service!!!! Wouldn’t hesitate to use absolute again.... :))"
"Very good service, quickly delivery, and good prices, highly recommended!!!"
"I was pleasantly surprised buy how little I had to do absolute reg took all the stress out of buy my number plate. Thank you"
"Fantastic service, simple, easy process"
"Very clear and friendly site, ordered and dispatched in a prompt and professional manner 10/10"
"Amazingly simple process, once I sent off my log book the new log book arrived in a matter of days, such a swift and easy turnaround 👍🏻"
"Fast and easy service"
"Very competitive price and good service. Thanks"
"Excellent service very quick turnaround extremely happy with the service provided thank you"
"QUALITY PLATES NUMBERS AND VERY FAST DISPATCH YOU GOT 5 STARS"
"Purchased a registration, totally seamless process, I was kept informed of every stage and I was able to put my plates on in less than 7 days. A fabulous all round service. I would definitely recommend Absolute Reg to anyone wishing to purchase a private registration. Thank you."
"the transfer of my new plate was easy and very quick I had them on the car within 6 days of ordering from Absolute Reg"
"I bought the reg for my wife, for her birthday. The whole process was extrently easy and the registration transfer was handled by one of their agents and took less than 5 mins!"
"Great service kept me informed all the time. Very quick and easy purchase definitely recommend to others"
"Absolute pleasure to deal with 6 star would definitely use again well done guys"
Absolute Reg is rated 4.95 based on 2,497 reviews