Absolute Reg Reviews

02072052347

info@absolutereg.co.uk

Absolute Reg104 Jail Lane

Verified Buyer
"Awesome service & really fast delivery, everything thing done for you. They arrive and just stick them on your car. Job done 👍"
Carol Freeman
Carol Freeman
Verified Buyer
"I haven’t stopped smiling since my wife found our perfect number plate when browsing your website. She ordered the plates late on Wednesday evening, and by the following Tuesday afternoon, I had received and fitted them and all the legal DVLA stuff had been verified! The cost, the efficiency and the service from the Absolute Reg team could only be described as Absolutely Superb. We could not fault any aspect of our dealing with Absolute Reg, and wholeheartedly recommend them! Plus, I’m sure if our car could speak, it would say exactly the same.😀😀😀"
James Blues
James Blues
Verified Buyer
"Did not find reg i wanted but got me a good alternative . Change over was quick and painless."
Steven Fairclough
Verified Buyer
"I searched for my number found what I was looking for and the purchase was very straight forward 5*!"
Kevin Renton
Verified Buyer
"Jake @ Absolute Reg was a legend from start to finish. Helping me throughout the process with any questions that i had. Excellent service. Cheers Jake👍."
"Excellent service would use them again."
Paul Johnson
Verified Buyer
"Turning heads on my pearl white and metalic chrome scooter SOIO UL J solo as in Hans Solo Star Wars, Solo as in going solo flight. SOUL as in Soul Music as Soul as many meanings number 10 as in top ten and J for Johnson as in Johnson's The Cleaners but I do not own the company!"
Paul Merrifield
Verified Buyer
"Couldn’t have been any easier, would definitely recommend, found the number, purchased it and was on the car in two weeks later."
Darren Guest
Verified Buyer
"Great service from Absolute Reg, they did what they said they would do, very easy more companies should take a leaf from their book. Thanks"
Lee Polden
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic professional service and my plates look awesome. Well done Guy's and Gal's."
"Great service. Easy to follow instructions. Prompt delivery. A really good experience."
Katie Carney
Verified Buyer
"The Staff at Absolute were extremely responsive! From the minute i purchased my private plate, they were there to help answering any queries along the way. Very easy to contact too! I paid for the Managed Transfer service. Worth every penny!!"
"Excellent range of plates, easy process"
Bene Toni Lucian
Verified Buyer
"Very quick everything Thanks"
Paul Boulton
Verified Buyer
"I have now bought two numbers from absolute both as presents I’m now about to treat myself to a private plate, Absolute make choosing and buying a private plate easy so have no doubt in buying the third private plate through them"
Douglas Dawson
Verified Buyer
"Everything run smoothly reg was on car within a week"
"As soon as we picked up the telephone to enquire abount the number plate we were interested in they were very helpful (even though it was one of their least expensive), no hassle ordering, receiving number plate & information afterwards was easily found over the telephone by helpful & pleasant staff. Would recommend this company."
Laura Garlick
Verified Buyer
"It was quick and easy to deal with them, the reg was a present for my hubby and they took all the pain out of getting things sorted with the DVLA - Very happy what a great service."
Michelle Simpson
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service from start to finish - Absolute Reg looked after everything for me"
Joanne Almond
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful from start to finish. Made the purchase straightforward and easy to complete without any problems. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to buy a private plate."
Lyndon John
Verified Buyer
"very easy co to deal with transfer also done with them very happy with the whole process"
Alan Blair
Verified Buyer
"Brought plates ,they took care of all paperwork ,all i had to do was send V5 ,3 days later i could put new plates on car ,fantastic ."
Absolute Reg is rated 4.94 based on 1,670 reviews