Absolute Reg Reviews

Harry-Fred Jennings
Patrick Alder
Charmaine Mcginty
Not a single complaint 10/10 service
First class service. They did everything they said they would. My new plates arrived promptly, and they handled the DVLA and I got the new V5 quickly too. I wouldn't hestitate to recommend Absolute Reg - stress free, efficient service.
From start to finish excellent service so easy out standing service
The service I received was second to none the process was easy to understand I feel I got great value for my money and wouldn’t think twice about using your service again and recommending you to family and friends thank you
Picked me new number from a vast selection, paid for it. The paperwork came through and then change the plates on my car. Easy from start to finish. Would use again or recommend to others.
I was really impressed with absolute reg service it was totally stress free. 10/10 from A-Z
very helpful and do all the mind boggling work for you
Easy and simple
Thanks 😊
Can’t fault these guys at all, good quality plates, easy to buy with no hassle and the delivery , well , I was absolutely amazed to get my plates within a day, despite the lockdown ! I would definitely recommend these guys ! The sticky pads they provide are really good too !
Absolute Reg 5 star review on 30th May 2020
I couldn't understand the transition of a reg but absolute reg made it so easy and effortless for me they were very helpful and very cheap for what they did for me definitely recommend from me πŸ‘
Best place to get your reg from
My second number plate for my Daughter my wife is next when I can afford one Absolute Reg has been brilliant, quick and easy to talk to and they do everything. Thank you.
A very professional and courteous service would recommend to anyone looking for a private plate πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Really happy with my new plate.
Absolute Reg delt with everything for me.
So it was just a matter of waiting for the post.
Which was only a few days.
Could not be happier. Thanks
Amazing service, was easy to use website and arrived fast!
Exceptional service, easy, straightforward and no issues, even during a pandemic..will definitely use again
Absolutely in love with my new private plates, I paid extra for all the paper work and dvla transfer to be done, it was super quick!
Absolutely amazing service and a great price. Would definitely recommend.
Great service, easy to use and was change over in no time
Good service and quick delivery
Very grateful as I made a mistake and it still managed to be here as a present for my girlfriend in time. Thank you so much. James
Absolute Reg is rated 4.95 based on 6,113 reviews