Absolute Reg Reviews

02072052347

info@absolutereg.co.uk

Absolute Reg104 Jail Lane

Verified Buyer
"I found my ideal reg for only£250 inc £80doc fee, my name was found by me using word and letter association WE11 UNG,only kidding its SM5 5TE. M, that would be SM55 TEM,go on, there are thousands of different ways of finding the elusive reg,I TRIED OTHERS,BUT,AS SOON AS YOU GIVE YOUR NAME OR,PUT TOGETHER A SEARCH,THEY PICK UP ON IT,AND IF YOU DONT BUY IT THEN,THE NEXT DAY,IT WILL HAVE GONE,FUNNY THAT EH! THEN SOON AFTER,IT WILL HAVE SUDDENLY BECOME AVAILABLE,AT 3 TIMES THE COST,NOT HERE,I TRIALED IT,SO,CONGRATS ABSOLUTE REG YOU PASSED! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED,ALL YOU NEED IS A LITTLE IMAGINATION,AND YOU WILL FIND SOMETHING FOR YOU ON HERE,AND YOUR TROUSERS,AND VITAL EQUIPMENT WILL BE SAFE HERE,WITH NO HOLES BURNT IN YOUR POCKET AND YOUR MINI ONE INTACT"
James Spence
James Spence
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely fantastic customer service, answered all my queries regarding logbook & once received the logbook the new plate was shipped out same day! Would highly recommend!"
Jad Mrad
"Delivery and paper work was on time πŸ‘"
Michael Zah
Verified Buyer
"Was happy with the reg however the price was never going to be the original price stated as you need to pay for administration and transfer fees. also regs should be free of interest"
"Nice and cheap reg"
Heather Boyd
Verified Buyer
"I bought the Reg as a gift & my son was overwhelmed when he saw it ! It was perfect."
"Lots to pick from. Some reasonably priced. Easy to buy and paperwork came through very quickly."
Mollie Preest
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use website, emailed back straight away with all of my queries and very helpful, thank you!"
"Superb service, no fuss. Really simple professional service."
Kelvin Gravett
Verified Buyer
"I bought plates for both my wife and my own vehicles a very easy process and super fast delivery. Highly recommended"
Scott Young
Verified Buyer
"No hassle No Obligations Straight to your door πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»"
Wendy Payne
Verified Buyer
"They were very professional and knew their product"
Adrian Marshall
Verified Buyer
"Absolute Reg made everything so easy and it was all a quick and simple transition"
Kevin Evans
Verified Buyer
"Very fast and efficient service.All I had to do was fit the number plates to the car.Would definitely recommend this company."
Debra Plews
Verified Buyer
"Would highly recommend and would definitely order from here again. Excellent service."
"Quick and friendly service"
Clive Phillips
Verified Buyer
"Very good fast and efficient service, no delays whatsoever."
Mark Mckelvey
Verified Buyer
"So simple & easy to deal with, everything done online! Super easy!"
Gerry Turner
Verified Buyer
"Good service. Worked well and Absolute done all the work quickly.. would recommend.."
Peter Jones
"Easy hassle free"
Morris Simpson
Verified Buyer
"Well I was looking for the ideal reg and absolute rev had it perfect"
Alan Benton
Verified Buyer
"They dealt with my order in a timely manner. my only comment was that it was not made clear that I had to send my vehicle registration document to you as you were handling the transfer on my behalf, As I had not been through this process before it was not obvious to me that this was required."
Absolute Reg is rated 4.93 based on 1,338 reviews