Absolute Reg Reviews

info@absolutereg.co.uk

Absolute Reg104 Jail Lane

customer service
Brian Rea
"First class very quick service every thing done for me had nothing to worry about all i had to do was change my insurance the the day before which was not a problem for me and did not expect you to do that for me , all can say now is many many thanks for my reg number."
Dean Brewood
"Amazing."
Jonathon Cornfield
"This company is absolutely amazing ordering my plates was so straight forward and the delivery was second to none I love my plates and would definitely recommend this company to anyone who’s thinking of getting a private reg! The price was also fantastic hands down the cheapest compared to over 10 companies 😊"
"Easily accessible website very clear which registrations were available at the best prices with all the hassle taken out of buying a personal plate with quick delivery and great service"
"Very quick and easy, all done for me, and in a short time. Would definitely recommend."
"Christmas present for my daughter personal number plate, your service was so simple and thorough, you gave me timescales for the delivery of the plates and you exceeded what you promised, recommended to 2 friends and they have purchased as well. Great service, thank you."
"Staff where so helpful"
"I found absolute reg to be an honest and helpful company to deal with. I had a problem with my original order which was because I had selected the wrong payment option, however Absolute Reg credited me in full and set up my payment plan very quickly. The registration document arrived in time for Christmas as it was a present for my wife. Thank you for your service and I will recommend you. Lee Roby"
"Price was brilliant I thought and was very impressed at how quickly everything was transferred and ready to go."
"Fast and efficient company to deal with"
"So easy from start to finish."
"Great service! Paperwork came through quickly even though post was slower due to Christmas! Easy to do - Thank you!!!"
"Fast and efficient service. My reg plate came through printed without the England flag, I dropped them an email with a photo and with 48 hours I had the correct one sent out. WOW now that is service. Very pleased and I would use Absolute Reg again."
"Brilliant from start to finish, very quick process"
"Very pleased with my new plates great price and to have all the business with DVLA attended too was worth the extra cost Thank you so much from one happy customer."
"Extremely efficient service. Very pleased. Would highly recommend. Very quick turn around time especially as my order was over the Christmas/New Year period. Thank you."
"Found the number, paid for it and the certificate arrived shortly afterwards. Couldn't be simpler!"
"I bought a plate for my boyfriend,s birthday next year!!! Was easy to do and put on retention for now. Fab service"
"Service was prompt and on time Keep it up"
"Great people to deal with, would not hesitate to recommend absolute reg to anyone thy did everything thy said thy would do. Regards Jim Sutton."
"Great service also delivered quick aswell thanks"
"Excellent service. Was delighted with speed everything was carried out and would thoroughly recommend."
"Awsome simple procedure to change my number,looking for one for the wife now."
Absolute Reg is rated 4.95 based on 3,265 reviews