Absolute Reg Reviews

info@absolutereg.co.uk

Absolute Reg104 Jail Lane

Not a single complaint 10/10 service
Absolute Reg 5 star review on 20th February 2019
It was easy to organise and all of the paperwork was explained in simple terms.
Been 2 months and still not received my plate number, phone lines not contactable, awful customer service
quick, efficient and would recommend
Used Absolute Reg for the number plate, gave them all the details and sat back and they did the lot all I had to do was fit the number plates to my car and contact the insurance company of the number change ( £25 ) use this company they are great !
My wife ordered number plates for my sons car on Monday 21st March. We ordered the plates before 15:00 so they would arrive the following day. It is now Sat 26th March and still not received the number plates. Tried calling direct but the line is down. To say I am disappointed in the service provided would be an understatement !!
Very fast turn around, excellent customer service. They keep you updated via email every step of the way. The done for you service is highly recommended for a stress free quick and easy transfer. Very happy customer, thank you very much
Absolutely a A 1 fantastic service, was as easy as A B C and I would highly recommend it .
Absolute Reg 5 star review on 23rd March 2022 Absolute Reg 5 star review on 23rd March 2022
The service, delivery everything was fine But I haven’t received the installation kit with the parcel that the invoice shows which is along with the plates. I have mailed them and got a positive response within a couple hours. Everything was perfect until then. I wasn’t unhappy with anything But it’s been almost 20 days now and have not got any kits. and as I already changed the logbook, I had no other options but just to go to someone else for the installation which costs me £30 more. Thats why 3 stars
Fantastic fast service thanx
Straight forward to order and very fast and reliable. Received reg plates after a few days
BRILLIANT. Excellent service, quick response. We have used them three times and would not hesitate to use again.
Purchasing a personalised plate was so quick and easy. From purchase to placing the new plates on a vehicle took only a few days. The paperwork was taken care of by Absolute Reg and all we had to do was notify the insurer. This was a great surprise 40th Birthday present for our son.
Verrry gooood veeeerrryy niccce
Purchased private registration plate (number plate). All went smoothly with quick delivery; well packaged. I paid the extra for them to notify DVLA. New log book received in the post. Good communication and keep you updated via e-mail's.
Easy to deal with and value for money would definitely recommend
Unbelievably brilliant from start to finish. No hassle at at all. Absolute reg handled all the necessary paperwork for a few pounds more. Well worth it, saved me making mistakes and having things rejected. Would I use absolute reg again? Absolutely, in a heart beat. Great service all the way👍
Getting my private plate was so easy, everything was done for you. Extremely prompt and professional.
Great service couldn't recommend them enough, very fast and kept me up to date all the time:-)
👍👌 great stuff
Genuine and very easy to the number I received mine in (seven workings day they said ) just three days I love ❤️ their service
Absolute Reg is rated 4.92 based on 11,201 reviews