Absolute Reg Reviews

info@absolutereg.co.uk

Absolute Reg104 Jail Lane

Not a single complaint 10/10 service
Absolute Reg 5 star review on 20th February 2019
Crisp clean and made very easy to select , pay and when contacting by phone short if any wait and phone back within minutes. Very polite and helpful young man answering the calls and nothing was to much . AR thank you πŸ‘
Very easy transaction and quick delivery
And cheapest registration plate I found
This is the second purchase from them, this time for my motorbike. Whichever site I searched for a private number I always came back to Absolute Reg. It has the easiest search of any site in my opinion. Also has the best prices.
First time I have used this company. Very efficient from start to finish. Wouldn't hesitate to use them again. Completely painless.
Excellent service, received documents in a few days, highly recommend them.
Brilliant service, received my new registration documents within a couple of days
good service thank you
Excellent service start to finish - Happily recommend
Excellent, would reccomend to anyone
Great company, found the perfect reg for my new car at a fantastic price! I would highly recommend to anyone.
Great service from start to finish
Fantastic service and super fast delivery, cheapest plates I found and excellent quality
Great birthday present for daughters 18th 🎈 easy to do and arrived qujckly.
Chuffed with my liscence playes for my first car πŸ‘πŸ‘Œ
My husband is absolutely thrilled with his new personalised number plates.Dealing with Absolute Reg was so easy and straightforward.Thank you so much.
Been waiting for a week and a half and still no retention certificate arrived, to allow the registration to be put onto a car so poor service, better off buying from DVLA.
Excellent service, although I didn’t want my plates on a car right away the paperwork arrived promptly with no issues what so ever. Great company, use them with confidence.
Excellent service helpful I would recommend them as a company to work with
Great from start to finish, the wife is very happy with her personalized plate.
I am very pleased with the service. The process from choosing my number plate to the ordering was very easy and quick. The delivery of the documents was nice and quick and there were a number of different ways to pay which is good. I would recommend anyone to use absolute reg as it is a competitively priced website.
Absolute Reg is rated 4.95 based on 7,405 reviews