A1 Radon Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend A1 Radon Limited
Read A1 Radon Limited Reviews

martin@a1radon.co.uk

Great service from A1 Radon Limited. 3 mth test completed. Detectors were dispatched promptly with all necessary instructions and a Pre paid envelope for return testing. Email recieved about 5 days after return with results.
Pre- purchase discussion was informative and helpful. Promptness of detector delivery and eventual analysis of radon levels met expectation. However, there was a delay of several days when the detectors were returned for analysis, because they had not been properly logged. This may have been influenced by the period (Xmas / New Year holiday)
Hi. We are sorry for the delay with your results. I have looked at the correspondence regarding your detectors and it appears that the homeowner did not fill out the return date on the website. Once you contacted us with details, we were able to forward them to the lab and your results were sent over the following working day. We have recently modified our system to give the option of a free text when the return is due and we also send reminder emails more frequently now. Hopefully, this will help to prevent this problem in future. Thank you for your feedback. Martin.
Excellent service, detectors arrived quickly, really simple instructions for use and results within days.
Process simple and efficient from ordering to receiving the results. Well worth the price if your investigating
did as I expected and matched my expectations
Good value service with clear instructions, alerts, easy to manage and return. Recommended.
Excellent service
Very responsive. Quick turn round. Easy to use.
I am glad that I had my property tested as it has put my mind at ease! A1 Radon Ltd have been very good, communication with them was easy and they answered my queries quickly and effectively.
Excellent service, I would certainly recommend this company
Staff were very helpful, results were prompt and the service was very efficient
Perfect Service and quick turnaround.
Very swift assessment and turnaround, so easy as they include a stamp addressed bag. Thanks.
Martin has been enormously helpful in guiding me with testing for potential radon problems. The detectors have arrived promptly, and Martin gave me the benefit of his experience in understanding the results.
Excellent product and service, I have recommended the service to others.
Quick delivery of 7 day tester, quick results once sent back. Excellent service, highly recommended.
excellent service. Very efficient
Really good to deal with - prompt dispatch of detectors, good instructions and results came within 4 days of sending them back.
Excellent and efficient service. Put my mind at rest. Thank you.
Attention to detail, installed efficiently, good workmanship and left site clean and tidy.
Hi Ken, Thank you for the review, furthermore, the test results received this week are good news now showing that the property has radon levels well below the target level. Thanks, Martin
A1 Radon Limited is rated 4.84 based on 50 reviews