A1 Radon Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend A1 Radon Limited
Read A1 Radon Limited Reviews

martin@a1radon.co.uk

Initial negative review due to no response, however turned out my emails had gone into a junk mail folder and not intentionally ignored. Martin resolved the issue as soon as this review made him aware.
HI Tassika, the return detectors have never arrived at the lab and have been lost in the Royal Mail Post network, we recommend on our instructions that you return the detectors using Signed For or Special Delivery so you have proof of postage, tracking and compensation in the event of a loss.
Your emails did get missed in the Junk folder of an automated mailbox, this was resolved when I was made aware of the problem with the negative review, by simply calling you and sending out another set of detectors the next day. Thanks Martin
Very good service
I have always found Martin a Very Helpful and knowledgeable person who has helped us out when we needed the Test kits asap and results even faster. His prices are very competitive and delivery is always fast and the Product good quality. Going to order another kit in the next 5 days. Gladly recommend him, Ian, Paul & Shirley
Pleased with service received. Very helpful and good advice given
Quick, efficient and excellent knowledge of the area.
Very good!
Great service and worked well. Would recommend paying own postage if required urgently as Freeport takes a while longer in current conditions
I was really impressed with A1 Radon limited. They were extremely efficient, kept in contact and answered my query very quickly. I would certainly recommend them and use them again. Well done.
Very good company to deal with, with a quick turnaround of the Radon Test.
Amazing service, great communication.
Highly recommended
All good! Thank you.
Very good to know they offered us a short test ( 7 days) for peace of mind before purchasing a property in Cornwall. Also 3 month test at a later date was excellent. Easy and helpful advice too.
The instructions were very good and the small detectors arrived quickly and were easy to deploy. Received reminder of when to return and the result was prompt.
I put the order in and they arrived soon after. After doing the radon tests I sent them back and got the results promptly. 👍
Prompt service and delivery.
Simple instructions and easy to return.
Report received with minimum of fuss.
Very quick delivery, clear instructions and a simple web interface that held details of our detectors. Once returned our results were available shortly after and were very easy to understand. Highly recommended.
Good communication and easy reports
Ordering via website was quick and simple with clear instructions as were instructions for installing and processing the detectors. The communication from the lab after collection of was less good, with no expected timescales given and having to chase results.
The results were accurate and received in good time.
Quick attention and clear instruction. Would recommend.
A1 Radon Limited is rated 4.86 based on 139 reviews