A1 Radon Limited Reviews

Based on 256 reviews
Read A1 Radon Limited Reviews

martin@a1radon.co.uk

Great service
Radon Ltd. Provided a really efficient service which allowed me to identify and obtain the right test kits, install them, return them and get clear results and advice without any hassle. Contact with them was easy and they gave me clear and practical advice pre purchase and on receipt of the report.
Very quick and efficient service which we needed to move house very helpful highly recommended
Please note we have had excellent service from A1 and would recommend.
A very efficient turn around.
Excellent service. Very helpful and prompt in answering questions and giving advice on next steps. I needed as part of building notice requirements for extension, as we live in area with higher Radon levels. Recommended!.
Great service and support
Very efficient and extremely helpful, the results came back much quicker than expected. Wouldn’t hesitate in recommending them
I was extremely pleased with the service received from A1 Radon Ltd. The initial delivery was prompt and the results came through extremely quickly. I would certainly recommend.
Very easy instructions how to set up placement of the detectors. very quick analysis and return of results.
Excellent initial advice on radon and detectors and similarly excellent follow-up advice on the interpretation of results. A1 Radon have the depth of technical knowledge and experience that gives confidence in what they say. I would use them again if I have to check radon in a property.
We did a 7 day test before buying our house. Martin was extremely helpful and took time to explain a lot of stuff about radon that we didn’t know, and suggested various mitigation scenarios that we can explore after taking a 3 month test now we have moved. Definitely will be going back to A1 to sort that out.
Sound advice and prompt service. Thanks.
Excellent personalised service - thankyou- would highly recommend A1 Limited
Fast delivery and quick results- will definitely purchase again
Great service with good advice and every effort to achieve an economical but effective solution.
Receptionist who initially answers phone very helpful but needs to be given more training on the product's use.
Very easy service to use and was worth doing. Will probably use the service again.
Excellent service, and sumps have worked a treat, thanks
I ordered 2 detectors but when they arrived one of them had not been sealed into the bag correctly. After contacting A1 another detector was sent out in the post at no extra charge to replace it. Results arrived by email in a couple of days.
A1 Radon Limited is rated 4.82 based on 256 reviews