A1 Radon Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend A1 Radon Limited
Read A1 Radon Limited Reviews

martin@a1radon.co.uk

Everything was very straight forward and hassle free. Well worth it to end up with peace of mind. Many thanks.
excellent service
The devices were easy to use and the instructions were clear thanks.
Hi Craig, The results were emailed to you on 10-06-2020, they may have gone into your junk mail folder. I have just forwarded our copy to you. Thanks, Martin
Thank you for your service - from start to finish - the whole process was accessible and straight-forward. And in the time of Covid, the communications were quick and helpful and dealt with any concerns. The final test results were helpful too, and easy to understand. I liked the fact that the cost of the (two, 3 month) detectors, and getting the test results, were reasonable in price and information.
Great service at a very difficult time. Easy system. Highly recommend.
Very good service, particularly helpful was the opportunity to record where you had put the detectors so you could find them when you needed to send them back after 3 months! I had a question about siting one of the detectors and I was answered promptly and thoroughly. Would really recommend them.
Gave insurance that RADON gases are NOT a problem in my house. The results dismissed my thoughts that a RADON GAS could be part of my wife's health problems. During lockdown RADON kept me well informed with good advice. A firm that can be engaged to provide satisfaction.
Very good service, done as promised with no hassle
Very good service, done as promised with no hassle
Good fast service!!
The service was excellent. Everything arrived very quickly and the test results came through very quickly. They reminded me when the sensors needed to be sent back and it was all very efficient.
Great service with good communication couldn't ask for anymore
good service
Was given false information, therefore detectors didn’t work. Wasted money.

The issue has now been dealt with, and I have been given a voucher to repurchase the item.
Hello,

Due to PHE guidelines, there are some factors which mean we are unable to provide test results, on this occasion, there were 2 reasons. The detectors were stored in an area of high building work, evidenced by the quantity of brick dust on the paperwork and packaging, which can lead to incorrect results. This is clearly documented on the website before you purchase the detectors.

The second, and main reason was the detectors were not removed from the radon proof bags, as per the instructions sent with the detectors. One was completely sealed and the second had the corner cut off. So, any result would have been unrepresentative of actual radon levels.

Therefore, I called you to see what had happened with the test and I thought we resolved this issue in the call.
If you felt any wrongdoing had occurred, all you had to do was contact me and I would have sent another test kit out for you to complete the test once the renovations had been completed. This is a good time to test, as the test will better represent actual levels of radon in daily life as the property can be more airtight when the improvement works are completed. If you would like a replacement test kit, please get in touch and I will send you a voucher, so you can order another from our website when you are ready. Thanks, Martin.
Very good service
Excellent company highly recommended
Testers and testing results received in a timely manner. Found company very helpful in expediting results due to closure of laboratory under Covid 19 lockdown measures.
go, efficient service
Very pleased with the help when I did not register the detectors on line, a e-mail was sent reminding me, also when the 3 month time limit was expired another e-mail was received instructing me to return detectors . The results were e-mailed back very quickly with fortunately good readings.Will most definitely use A1 again when I require tests to be carried out in 2 years time. Thank you Mr P M Curtis
Good price and excellent service. Query that I had was dealt with promptly
A1 Radon Limited is rated 4.85 based on 110 reviews