A1 Radon Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend A1 Radon Limited
Read A1 Radon Limited Reviews

martin@a1radon.co.uk

Great and easy service from A1Radon
Speedy and efficient service, good communications, recommended would use again.
Had to send results several times as email apparent but not showing report.
Thank you for leaving a review, once you called the office it was apparent you were not receiving the results. I asked you to send me a test email so I could reply. When I received this email, the address it was sent from was different, too the registered one on the account. It had a “1” at the end of it. When I changed your email to this new email address you received the results as soon as they were resent. including this invite to leave a review. Thanks, Martin
What was requested was achieved within the advised timescale. The result has prompted me to take remedial works to reduce Radon to an acceptable level.
Fast service. Great price!
Excellent company if I could give more stars I would. I have been extremely pleased with the service they provided.
A1’s website is easy to understand; they provide an efficient service with quick turnaround times: the test certificate is immediately available online. Happily for us radon tested well below the limit where radon starts to be of concern.
Great company, speedy kits and results, can’t fault
Super efficient service and prompt response to lab test
Very competitive on price for the radon testing kits, theirs was the cheapest I found and I received the kits very quickly. They provide a postage paid return envelope and you get results back by email in 5 business days while some other companies can take up to 10 business days.
Unfortunately I never received the results and when I messaged, I didn’t receive a reply. The new owners of my previous property asked for them.
Hi David, Sorry, you have had an issue with the results. I have checked the order number and investigated why you have not received the results. When the order was placed there seems to have been lots of numbers after the email address, it is possibly an autocomplete error. When the results were emailed, they would not have been received due to this. I also suspect that you never received the invoice and tracking info as well. Unfortunately, I cannot see any messages from you. This issue was only picked up when we texted the mobile number on file, inviting you to leave a review. I have sent you a text so you can confirm the correct email address for us to send the results. Thanks, Martin
They fulfilled my request to the best of my knowledge. Thank you
Test was easy units were well designed and packaged, returned and results fast and easy to understand.
Easy to use and quick results
Quick easy results, if you follow the instructions.
I would recommend using this company. They provide the test kits at a cheaper rate than their competitors, they also include pre-psid postage envelope for returning the radon kits. I received my results by email a week after returning the kits, which was great as some companies take longer.
Great service and clear instructions. Made the whole process very easy. Thanks!
Great communication and service, which can be rare among some trades. These guys were solid, the installation of 2 radon extractor systems was flawless, and the whole follow through with the testers being analysed and results sent to us was very smooth and fast. All in all, a great company, that does what they promise. Highly recommended.
Process from start to finish was fairly straightforward and the results arrived quickly.
Test kits were posted to my Letting Agent. Easy instructions to follow. Easy return and results. Worthwhile service.
A1 Radon Limited is rated 4.83 based on 208 reviews