A1 Radon Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend A1 Radon Limited
Read A1 Radon Limited Reviews

martin@a1radon.co.uk

Disappointed with the communication/information regarding the returns.
Was given false information, therefore detectors didn’t work. Wasted money. The issue has now been dealt with, and I have been given a voucher to repurchase the item.
Hello, Due to PHE guidelines, there are some factors which mean we are unable to provide test results, on this occasion, there were 2 reasons. The detectors were stored in an area of high building work, evidenced by the quantity of brick dust on the paperwork and packaging, which can lead to incorrect results. This is clearly documented on the website before you purchase the detectors. The second, and main reason was the detectors were not removed from the radon proof bags, as per the instructions sent with the detectors. One was completely sealed and the second had the corner cut off. So, any result would have been unrepresentative of actual radon levels. Therefore, I called you to see what had happened with the test and I thought we resolved this issue in the call. If you felt any wrongdoing had occurred, all you had to do was contact me and I would have sent another test kit out for you to complete the test once the renovations had been completed. This is a good time to test, as the test will better represent actual levels of radon in daily life as the property can be more airtight when the improvement works are completed. If you would like a replacement test kit, please get in touch and I will send you a voucher, so you can order another from our website when you are ready. Thanks, Martin.
The devices worked fine and were easy to use, the retuned result was slow we had to chase it.
Hello Bernard, Thank you for your honest review, 95% of returns go through the system fine with no chasing, I have looked back over the emails between us and it should not have taken as long to get the results from the 3rd party laboratory once you had filled in the test end date online. We have now managed to resolve most of these issues with email and text reminders. Hopefully, with some changes later in the year this will all be resolved. Thanks, Martin
Pre- purchase discussion was informative and helpful. Promptness of detector delivery and eventual analysis of radon levels met expectation. However, there was a delay of several days when the detectors were returned for analysis, because they had not been properly logged. This may have been influenced by the period (Xmas / New Year holiday)
Hi. We are sorry for the delay with your results. I have looked at the correspondence regarding your detectors and it appears that the homeowner did not fill out the return date on the website. Once you contacted us with details, we were able to forward them to the lab and your results were sent over the following working day. We have recently modified our system to give the option of a free text when the return is due and we also send reminder emails more frequently now. Hopefully, this will help to prevent this problem in future. Thank you for your feedback. Martin.
A1 Radon Limited is rated 4.84 based on 188 reviews