A1 Radon Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend A1 Radon Limited
Read A1 Radon Limited Reviews

martin@a1radon.co.uk

Easy to deal with, clear instructions and a very quick turnaround on results
Very helpful, willing to answer your questions and give you sensible advice given that Radon testing in the area I live is fairly low.
Quick and professional response to our enquiry about installing a radon fan following an independent test that showed that action needed taking. Martin talked us through what we needed and we worked out the position with photos. Installation followed within a couple of weeks which was quick and done tidily. The fan does sound a bit louder than expected but worth it for peace of mind. The subsequent test provided by A1Radon has shown a remarkable drop in radon in the house which is a relief as I had been previously diagnosed with lung cancer and now feel safer. Other firms contacted either failed to reply or gave misleading information. I would definitely recommend.
A1 Radon Limited 5 star review on 7th June 2021
Very pleased with the speed of both delivery and results from meters purchased from A1 Radon. Meters simple to use and communication on responding to a couple of queries was great. Happy to recommend A1 Radon.
Very good service dealt with my queries immediately. I would recommend.
Great service, and good contact and assistance when needed.
An excellent prompt delivery and final test results. I will certainly be using A1 Radons Services again.
Brilliant service - easy to use detectors, clear instructions on siting the detectors. Fast results, clear to understand ... would recommend the company
Assess problem, came and fixed it in awful weather and it worked. What more can you ask for?
Excellent service, good communication via email, very reasonably priced. Piece of mind when results come through.
Great service from beginning to end. Many thanks.
Great service
Very good and quick results
Fabulous service. Could not recommend enough
Definitely recommend
Very efficient service!
Very easy to use and quick dispatch and quick turn around for results. Martin was very helpful in the lead up to getting a test and giving information in the process before I bought my house.
Great easy service.
From start to finish, everything went as advertised, after putting the detectors where we were advised to, in the recommended time, we sent them back and had our result back in a few days, very happy with the service, everything is explained well. Peter Tucker, Dartmouth.
Quick delivery, a bit more expensive than I wanted to pay. Quick results.
A1 Radon Limited is rated 4.84 based on 188 reviews