A1 Radon Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend A1 Radon Limited
Read A1 Radon Limited Reviews

martin@a1radon.co.uk

Great and easy service from A1Radon
Speedy and efficient service, good communications, recommended would use again.
Had to send results several times as email apparent but not showing report.
Thank you for leaving a review, once you called the office it was apparent you were not receiving the results. I asked you to send me a test email so I could reply. When I received this email, the address it was sent from was different, too the registered one on the account. It had a “1” at the end of it. When I changed your email to this new email address you received the results as soon as they were resent. including this invite to leave a review. Thanks, Martin
What was requested was achieved within the advised timescale. The result has prompted me to take remedial works to reduce Radon to an acceptable level.
Fast service. Great price!
Excellent company if I could give more stars I would. I have been extremely pleased with the service they provided.
A1’s website is easy to understand; they provide an efficient service with quick turnaround times: the test certificate is immediately available online. Happily for us radon tested well below the limit where radon starts to be of concern.
Great company, speedy kits and results, can’t fault
Super efficient service and prompt response to lab test
Very competitive on price for the radon testing kits, theirs was the cheapest I found and I received the kits very quickly. They provide a postage paid return envelope and you get results back by email in 5 business days while some other companies can take up to 10 business days.
They fulfilled my request to the best of my knowledge. Thank you
Test was easy units were well designed and packaged, returned and results fast and easy to understand.
Easy to use and quick results
Quick easy results, if you follow the instructions.
I would recommend using this company. They provide the test kits at a cheaper rate than their competitors, they also include pre-psid postage envelope for returning the radon kits. I received my results by email a week after returning the kits, which was great as some companies take longer.
Great service and clear instructions. Made the whole process very easy. Thanks!
Great communication and service, which can be rare among some trades. These guys were solid, the installation of 2 radon extractor systems was flawless, and the whole follow through with the testers being analysed and results sent to us was very smooth and fast. All in all, a great company, that does what they promise. Highly recommended.
Process from start to finish was fairly straightforward and the results arrived quickly.
Easy to deal with, clear instructions and a very quick turnaround on results
Very helpful, willing to answer your questions and give you sensible advice given that Radon testing in the area I live is fairly low.
A1 Radon Limited is rated 4.83 based on 208 reviews