A World of Furniture Reviews

of reviewers recommend A World of Furniture
Read A World of Furniture Reviews

About A World of Furniture:

Our website is continually growing to and unlike many of our competitors, we are backed up by over 20 years of knowledge, over 120,000 square feet of warehousing and some of the largest oak and pine showrooms in the UK. Also we do not rely solely on imports, we have many suppliers in our portfolio with many from the UK this allows us to provide the very best in oak, pine or painted furniture and also the ability to provide made to measure items too.

Tell us how A World of Furniture made you happy
Assistant Ben M went above and beyond, managed to get me exactly what I want very good experience.
excellent customer service, and helpful staff
The sales man took time with my mum including her with the decision making and showing her all the options. The company have made small adjustments so that it is easier for mum to open the catches on the wardrobes with her arthritis.
The salesman knew exactly the kind of chairs we were looking for, comfortable but to support our backs (we are 82 and 94) , fit into a small area and enhance it, rather than giving it an old people’s feel, and neither too cheap nor too expensive. The chairs are perfect for us. Thank you!
Definitely an Aladdins cave there was so much to see and all good quality. We found what we were looking for and Barry who served us was great. Definitely use them again and not too far for us to drive
A great range of furniture, reasonably priced - and delivered to our door (well, indoors actually! ). We're very happy repeat customers over many years.
Brilliant sales team, ordered bedroom furniture, it arrived 4 days later, excellent packaging, furniture beautiful, no flat packaging. Best furniture store we have ever bought from.
Mark and the team are always very helpful and polite It's a local store that should be used as it's on our doorstep. Good quality furniture and prices.
Excellent customer service all round which means a lot! prices are good, whenever I need furniture this is where I head.
Customer service is one of the best I have ever used sales people go out of their way to be helpful. Excellent price, prompt delivery and sort any problem straight away
Superb customer service. Very knowledgeable staff who know there products. I have purchased from the Salisbury and Blandford branch. I highly recommend this small company. I'm a great supporter of local businesses and I recommend you do the same.
Excellent customer service from Mark the manager fantastic attention to detail nothing too much trouble. Top class experience.
I have purchased from the Blandford store before and received excellent service, so had no hesitation with this purchase. Great selection and friendly staff.
The service we received from World of Furniture was outstanding they couldn't have been more helpful. The furniture we purchased is exceptional and the delivery personnel were brilliant. We wouldn't hesitate to use this company again.
Good selection of bed's and colours to choose from. Helpful staff
Great selection. No hassling salespeople but prompt service when it was required.
Very happy with the service , nothing was too much trouble.
Such a brilliant place to get a sofa, so much choice and variety. The staff are really helpful and let you browse without pushing you, but very happy to help when you need them. Definitely would recommend a visit.
I recently bought a leather-seated desk chair, I knew I liked it; and so did my husband the minute he saw it. "You don't see that kind of thing in office furniture catalogues," was his comment. He might be sending me back to get one for his office! A couple of weeks later I went back and bought another four items. Very helpful staff. Why buy online when you can try things for size and quality locally?
Always friendly and helpful