A World of Furniture Reviews

of reviewers recommend A World of Furniture
Read A World of Furniture Reviews

About A World of Furniture:

Our website is continually growing to and unlike many of our competitors, we are backed up by over 20 years of knowledge, over 120,000 square feet of warehousing and some of the largest oak and pine showrooms in the UK. Also we do not rely solely on imports, we have many suppliers in our portfolio with many from the UK this allows us to provide the very best in oak, pine or painted furniture and also the ability to provide made to measure items too.

Tell us how A World of Furniture made you happy
This is a great place to buy quality, stylish, reasonably priced furniture. The staff are always helpful, knowledgeable and pleasant. Special mention goes to Barry today for his patience. We have been shopping at the Blandford store for 5 years now and highly recommend it.
From the start of the ordering process I was impressed with the way the transaction was dealt with and within an hour the Chandlers Ford branch contacted me to confirm the order and make arrangements for delivery to suit me .On delivery day I was given a time of delivery also had a call half an hour before arrival the men were very polite and professional.Great service
We were met and served by Barry who was extremely friendly and helpful and let us browse the collection without using pushy salesmanship. The relaxed atmosphere and range of very unusual products convinced us that we had made the right choice in using A World of Furniture. We'll be back!
Excellent service, they give good advice very helpful comments. Fair prices and supberb selection of furniture/ beds. Will visit again
Relaxed Atmosphere; Very friendly and informative staff, there when you needed advice and not pushy just helpful. Nothing was too much trouble; building my piece of furniture and carrying it out to my car. Thank you so much. Excellent service and I love the shop, beautiful furniture; I will be back.
Beautiful furniture and paintings, staff are very friendly, helpful and accommodating. Love the fact that some of the furniture is very unique and unusual. I would highly recommend.
Outstanding service from the sale of the furniture to the delivery which was on time as agreed. Thank you to Mark and your two excellent delivery team guys who were so helpful
Excellent service good prices Friendly service Would recommend to family and friends
Great place good service polite and friendly
We have shopped here regularly for many years, the goods are of very high quality. we have never had a negative experience the staff are always polite and helpful. What I particularly like is they don’t rush up to you the moment you enter the store but allow you to browse first
Very helpful and easy to order. Good quality and prices . Will hold onto your order until you are ready to accept it .Would highly recommend this company .
Although our visit was on a very busy day the staff took time to apologise and made us feel welcome. We were left to browse at our leasure and found the items we required at very good prices. An all round pleasant shopping trip
Very helpful in knowledge about the furniture I bought and the treatment of it. Carried it to my car and kindly loaded it for me. Very impressed. I will shop there again!
Really helpful, excellent service etvicw and lovely pieces of furniture.
Fantastic showroom with plenty of choice and good quality products. Very helpful staff, we will definitely be back!
Would just like to thank you all at the Blandford store & the delivery men for such a fantastic service & beautiful furniture 💕 from simon & Sarah (Sturminster Marshall) - many thanks again x
From start to finish the service from A World of Furniture was first class. Derek assisted us at the showroom and was a great help answering our questions and he made the process of ordering to arranging delivery a professional experience. The two gentlemen employees who delivered our furniture were also highly professional as was Derek, and they took every care. Outstanding employees and an outstanding quality furniture supply company. The goods we purchased are of excellent quality, well built and value for money. We are returning customers and will definitely return again.
I cannot believe I have just walked into a store, chosen 2 sofas and have got them in my lounge within 2hrs. How can that kind of service be beaten. I am so pleased with them, just what I wanted. Looked even better than in the showroom. 7 weeks ago I purchased a corner sofa from Next, when it finally arrived after 6 weeks It looked nothing like the one I ordered in store and certainly wasn't comfy, after a week I passed it on to my daughter. Never again will I go wandering around big stores , when there is a World of Furniture on my doorstep with better quality and service that can't be beaten. Thankyou so much
Very helpful staff and prompt delivery
A friendly face and welcome atmosphere when entering the store. Very good quality and reasonably priced goods on sale. Everything about World of Furniture was a positive experience. Would recommend to others.
A World of Furniture is rated 5.00 based on 26 reviews