A Little Bit Special Reviews

63% of reviewers recommend A Little Bit Special

enquiries@alittlebitspecial.co.uk

A Little Bit Special, 3rd Floor, St Georges House, 6 St Georges Way

How would you rate A Little Bit Special?

"Only gave 1 star as couldn't leave zero. Utter useless and unhelpful company, Avoid at all costs. They lie when they say items have been dispatched. Pay a bit more and shop elsewhere."
"Great service, great products and very nice people, I will definitely buy from here again."
Elizabeth Warren
"I ordered a personalised photo frame. The frame looks amazing, what a wonderful gift for someone special."
"We received our personalised order very quickly. It was in great condition when it came but the stopper on the money box wasn’t there. Emailed the company and straight away it was put in the post and I received it the very next day! Fantastic service from start to finish. Would highly recommend this company! Updates on the orders were great too! Very happy! Thank you :)"
"Extremely disappointed with this company. Placed an order on 15th December after telephoning to check whether this would arrive before Christmas, was assured it would. Kept chasing and was told it had been dispatched on the 18th, I even paid extra for the 1st class post option- the item has still not arrived! The company have stated I failed to put the door number on my order..... if this was the case how could the order have been dispatched as they stated. Have requested a refund and this request has been ignored. Very, very poor."
Hi Lorna, your order was dispatched within our timescales, because you failed to put a house number on your delivery address the parcel was returned back to us. Unfortunately this is beyond our control and we have to wait for Royal Mail to do this. We have since sent it beck out to you again now that you have given us the correct address. I'm afraid we can only send orders to addresses that we are given and we don't manually check them.
"I ordered a personalised angel Christmas Bauble 15/12/17 as a present, communication was excellent upto receiving goods that were broken way beyond repair 21/12/17 I made numerous attempts to phone/contact but no answer !! Did receive full refund, however a bit like the Tesco Turkey fiasco can not go out and buy another at short notice ! Was packing in box but still smashed "Royal Mail" Did video myself opening box and e:mailed it, had this item been intact I and the recipients would have been very happy, and a very different review."
Hi Des, I am sorry that your order was received damaged, unfortunately we have to rely on Royal Mail delivering our goods in a safe manner and unfortunately on this occasion they let us both down. Due to the timescales that were in place we were unable to offer a replacement in time for Christmas and therefore a full refund was given. I apologise for any inconvenience this incident may have caused.
Julie Cozze-Young
"I ordered a personalised Christmas Bauble for our Christmas tree for our beautiful dog we lost in February and it was just perfect, heavy and well made, and made our tree look perfect"
"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE. Item ordered 1st December stillnot received. Will not answer phone ir email. I willbe contacting Trading Standards and reporting it as a scam site."
Your order was dispatched on the 12th December by 1st class post. A refund is currently being processed for you. We have replied to all the emails that you sent to us.
"Ordered bauble on 4th December Told order 39262/041217/10 dispatched on 11th - Still not received, Tried calling 0116 201 4424 - Never any answer, other online number is 0843 886 7878 is possibly a premium number Looks like I have been scammed!!"
Hi Michelle, your order was dispatched on the 11th December so you should have received it by now. If not please let us know so we can either issue a replacement or offer a refund. Our phone lines are down currently and have been since Friday so I apologise for you not getting through to us.
"Order placed 1st December. Still not received. No reply received to email enquiry."
"I ordered on 4th December paying in full. The processing time was 3 to 5 days. On the 13th December they emailed me to say that due to damaged stock, they couldn't fulfil my order. I should have been told this on the 9th December, which would have given me sufficient time to order elsewhere, in time for Christmas. There was no goodwill gesture. I am bitterly disappointed and cannot recommend this company."
"Cannot praise enough! Place an order on Sunday after for an engraved product and was waiting for me when I got home the following Wednesday. Excellent service excellent product will definitely use again and recommend to others"
"I received my order very quickly and the quality of the product was excellent. I did have a query and Customer Services couldn't have been more helpful. Delighted!"
"Delivered my order promptly and its lovely"
Sarah Aitken
"Personalised exactly as I imagined and quick delivery"
Hamish Dick
"They were easy to deal with and the goods sent were exactly what we expected."
"Fast service for a personalised product and much cheaper than other websites."
"Great service and a beautiful product"
Josephine Hack
Unverified Reviewer
"Very good value for money. I was looking on a lot of websites I.e Not on the Highstreet, Getting personal and eBay which I have used all before and had great service etc. However, for the same products Little Bit Special came up cheapest for everything (which is always nice for my bank account) even though they were the exact same product, quality and personalisation.Delivered on time and had no issues which is always great. Will be using again, very happy"
A Little Bit Special is rated 3.58 based on 19 reviews