A Little Bit Special Reviews

44% of reviewers recommend A Little Bit Special

enquiries@alittlebitspecial.co.uk

A Little Bit Special, 3rd Floor, St Georges House, 6 St Georges Way

Tell us how A Little Bit Special made you happy

"Would never use this company again. Never received item or a refund. Really rude customer service."
Hi Nicole, we have replied to your emails. We dispatched your order on the 28th of December and unless we hear from a customer we cannot track whether an order has been received. It has taken you over 2 months to let us know that you haven't received your order. Now you have let us know we are now waiting on you to tell us if you would like a refund or a full refund. As soon as we hear from you we will action your request immediately
"They don't apologise for their mistakes and can't reply to an email or even answer the phone. God knows how they manage to run a business!!"
Hi Jessica, we are very confused about this. All of our emails are up to date and if a message is left on our voicemail you will be called back. We don't have any record of any problems. If you do have a problem please send an email to enquiries@alittlebitspecial.co.uk and we will get back to you with a solution.
"Looks like I'm not the only one with a very disappointing experience buying from this company. I ordered a personalised photo frame and got sent out the example one online. I struggled to get through to any kind of customer service member after just being constantly ignored. Finally they sent out the photo frame with the correct personalisation. I've had no apology or any kind of good will gesture for all the hassle, I don't even get a reply to my emails. The frame was delivered after Christmas because of there mess up! It's unacceptable but looks like they've messed up everyone's orders this Christmas...how disgusting! Your customer service team are a disgrace. I wouldn't recommend any one to buy from this website!!! You don't even deserve one star!"
"I ordered a personalised gift off of my 7 year old’s ‘list’ on the 6th December and delivery times advised I should have it on or around the 12th. The product was only dispatched on the 19th by second class post, following me chasing the product on the 16th, 17th and 18th; and numerous failed phone calls. The product has eventually turned up on the 3rd January. Luckily was able to source an alternative product and have it engraved which has cost me an additional £30."
"I made an order for a Christmas present that never arrived. Not even got an apology for it not arriving on time. Terrible customer service. Won't be using them again. After reading the other reviews this company needs training on how to provide excellent customer service."
As per a previous review you have left, your order was dispatched on the 20th December so should have been with you. We have to give Royal Mail 10 working days before we can assume that they have lost it. If you still haven't received it by 4th January please email enquiries@alittlebitspecial.co.uk and we can either issue a replacement or a refund.
"Very disappointing service. My Christmas order never arrived at all"
Your order was dispatched on the 20th December so should have been with you. We have to give Royal Mail 10 working days before we can assume that they have lost it. If you still haven't received it by 4th January please email enquiries@alittlebitspecial.co.uk and we can either issue a replacement or a refund.
"Ordered a personalised bauble on 6th December for my babies first Christmas and it has still not arrived. Christmas is now over and I feel so upset and dissapointed that I was not able to give it to my baby upon his first Christmas. When I emailed them, they said that the Royal Mail had lost the item, but given the reviews that other customers have written, I don’t believe this excuse. They barely made an apology just a simple statement to say sorry for the inconvenience and another one has been shipped! Well it’s far too late as Christmas is over and the special gift has now been ruined! I will definitely not be using this site again and would not recommend it to anyone else!"
Unfortunately there are occasions where we are let down by Royal Mail but considering the amount of orders that are dispatched on a daily basis it is a very small percentage. We have immediately responded to your query and are currently getting a replacement to you. I'm afraid that on this occasion we can only apologise
"I purchased a map mug listed as available for "any postcode". I scroll down, add to basket, and see the line below that also says "any postcode". A screen further down it gives postcode exceptions, but I never saw that - why would I be looking? They still accepted the order, and sent a random postcode mug - not much good to me! The Advertising Standards Agency agreed with me and forced them to change the product page. But they won't give a refund. So disappointed in their morals."
"I bought a mug which they would print an OS map from "any postcode". I scroll down, click on add to basket, and see the line below also says "any postcode". So of course I didn't look another screen down that gives exceptions. But they still took the order, and delivered a random postcode mug. The ASA agreed with me and forced them to change their product page, but they still won't give a refund. So disappointed in their morals."
"Quick delivery, product exactly as it appeared on website. Will certainly use this company again."
"We ordered an engraved cheeseboard for a colleague and it was absolutely beautiful. Received regular updates on dispatch and arrived quickly. Wonderful customer service. Would highly recommend. Thank you."
"Ordered a personalised gift as part of a bigger gift for my friends 50th birthday and as she lives away wrapped everything up together to give her in plenty of time. The 1st item arrived damaged, so they said they would do the gift again and send straight to her address, I asked them to NOT arrange delivery before her birthday and they advised they wouldn't. My friend texted me 3 days ago to say the item had been received and it's not even been her birthday yet. All they can say is sorry and will refund postage, will never use this company again or recommend to anyone terrible customer service, and now they say if I send the damaged one back and pay they will refund.... MY FRIEND HASN'T EVEN OPENED THE ORGINAL GIFT YET SO CAN HARDLY ASK FOR IT BACK."
Hi Joanne, as we have advised you on numerous occasions the request to send the replacement after a certain date had been missed by production. As a reprint is treated as priority it was sent out as a matter of urgency. We have apologised on numerous occasions and refunded part of the order as a goodwill gesture. We have also advised you that as the replacement gift was in a perfect condition you have actually received what you paid for. However as a further goodwill gesture we have advised that if you wish to return the replaced item we will issue a full refund
"Really impressed with the service received - ordered the item on Tuesday and it arrived on Friday and was well packaged. Pleased with the product itself but am slightly disappointed with the personalisation as it is not central and looks a bit sloppy."
Hi, We are sorry that you're not completely happy with your product. If the personalisation is wrong please send an email to enquiries@alittlebitspecial.co.uk quoting your order number and a photo showing the issue and we will be happy to issue a replacement.
"Only gave 1 star as couldn't leave zero. Utter useless and unhelpful company, Avoid at all costs. They lie when they say items have been dispatched. Pay a bit more and shop elsewhere."
"Great service, great products and very nice people, I will definitely buy from here again."
"I ordered a personalised photo frame. The frame looks amazing, what a wonderful gift for someone special."
"We received our personalised order very quickly. It was in great condition when it came but the stopper on the money box wasn’t there. Emailed the company and straight away it was put in the post and I received it the very next day! Fantastic service from start to finish. Would highly recommend this company! Updates on the orders were great too! Very happy! Thank you :)"
"Extremely disappointed with this company. Placed an order on 15th December after telephoning to check whether this would arrive before Christmas, was assured it would. Kept chasing and was told it had been dispatched on the 18th, I even paid extra for the 1st class post option- the item has still not arrived! The company have stated I failed to put the door number on my order..... if this was the case how could the order have been dispatched as they stated. Have requested a refund and this request has been ignored. Very, very poor."
Hi Lorna, your order was dispatched within our timescales, because you failed to put a house number on your delivery address the parcel was returned back to us. Unfortunately this is beyond our control and we have to wait for Royal Mail to do this. We have since sent it beck out to you again now that you have given us the correct address. I'm afraid we can only send orders to addresses that we are given and we don't manually check them.
"I ordered a personalised angel Christmas Bauble 15/12/17 as a present, communication was excellent upto receiving goods that were broken way beyond repair 21/12/17 I made numerous attempts to phone/contact but no answer !! Did receive full refund, however a bit like the Tesco Turkey fiasco can not go out and buy another at short notice ! Was packing in box but still smashed "Royal Mail" Did video myself opening box and e:mailed it, had this item been intact I and the recipients would have been very happy, and a very different review."
Hi Des, I am sorry that your order was received damaged, unfortunately we have to rely on Royal Mail delivering our goods in a safe manner and unfortunately on this occasion they let us both down. Due to the timescales that were in place we were unable to offer a replacement in time for Christmas and therefore a full refund was given. I apologise for any inconvenience this incident may have caused.
"I ordered a personalised Christmas Bauble for our Christmas tree for our beautiful dog we lost in February and it was just perfect, heavy and well made, and made our tree look perfect"
A Little Bit Special is rated 2.84 based on 32 reviews