92 Degrees Reviews

Read 92 Degrees Reviews

jack@92degrees.coffee

Seymour Chambers,, 92 London Road,, Liverpool

Tell us how 92 Degrees made you happy
Delicious, local, high-quality coffee and great customer service! The fortnightly subscription has kept me going throughout lockdown.
Love 92 Degrees coffee, love that the pods fit my Nespresso machine but are fully recyclable, they are easy to order and are delivered through you letterbox, oh and they taste great too!
Fantastic coffee at a great price. Always arrives fresh and ready to make great coffee with. We've just upped our order so that we can get more of it!
92 Degrees 5 star review on 22nd March 2021
Fabulause coffee and amazing service.
I really like the coffee and all the interaction I've had with you guys over email has been great.

The only thing I would change is having different coffee every month but it's not really that much of an issue.

Keep up the good work
Delighted with my coffee and service from 92 Degrees.
Great service with even better coffee. Recommended by a co-worker and I will be reordering and trying the other roasts.
Amazing tasting coffee beans for making that hot cup in a morning! I'm really enjoying the smokiness of the CAPUCAS COOPERATIVE :) With quick and reliable delivery, both to myself and to family abroad, I would definitely recommend 92 Degrees! Thank you!
I went for the Hope St Espresso on recommendation & I wasn’t disappointed. Delicious & smooth.
My order was processed really quickly & was with me within a few days. Recommend & will be purchasing more in future.
Favourite coffee
Fantastic coffee, quick delivery and fantastic service. Makes missing my 92 coffee that bit easier.
I have travelled the world drinking coffee from everywhere and I can hand on heart say the 92 degrees Hope St espresso is the finest roast I have ever tasted. The amount of crema produced is double most other beans and the flavour is amazing. Best of all it is right in my home city, amazing!!
Received my Hope Street Espresso promptly and the coffee tastes great.
Wicked Stuff Guys, loved the big back of caffetiere coffee
Great tasting coffee and local as well, what's not to like!
I've only tried one cup of coffee this morning but it tasted great. As I dial in my settings, I'm sure it'll taste even better.
The only downside was the delivery, it was quite slow and the postman couldn't manage to fit the coffee through the letterbox so I had to get it redelivered 3 days after the first attempt. I understand it's not a massive business so a bit slower delivery is okay. It'd be great of the packaging can be made so it's easier to fit through the letterbox, especially in the current covid restrictions.

Thanks!
Fantastic service and fantastic product.Amazing prompt delivery in these very tough COVID circumstances.Brilliant.
The best coffee this side of Australia!
Love the aroma and the taste of the coffee. Great coffe for a reasonable price. If deliveries can be quicker and i might start a subscription too ;)
Wanted it to be so much more, excited by some of the promised notes and flavour tones, BUT disappointingly the coffee tasted unfresh and unvibrant. Unsure if the 'roasted on' date was genuine...have to have a super thin grind and pack the portafilter to get any flavour going.
92 Degrees is rated 4.87 based on 133 reviews