304 Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend 304 Clothing
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read 304 Clothing Reviews

About 304 Clothing:

304 Clothing was set up by three friends who went to University together In Liverpool UK.

After countless nights out they stumbled across the idea to start making hand made vests for their friends, while they lived in.... Apartment 304!

The rest is history...

Tell us how 304 Clothing made you happy
Quite happy with my purchase.
Arrived quite quickly despite the complications at the moment and fits perfectly and is very comfortable
Fantastic products as always
Order arrived after 3 weeks. Follow up emails from 304 to ask about my issue. Still won't be ordering again.
Sorry to hear this Jonathan couriers are taking longer than usual to deliver parcels. I can see your order has now been delivered tracking beow; https://track.etrak.io/ETTOC000000392/X42%20YC03
First order was all good. (Mid lockdown)
Second order still hasn’t arrived after nearly 3weeks and has been split into two parcels, but only one of those has been sent out. 👍🏻
Good quality material that washes well. Used for running and HIIT workouts and is really comfortable.
My daughter just loves her cropped hoodie and matching joggers. Thank you 304 😀
Nothing special when compared to competitor brands, sports bra is pretty ill fitting, but wearable.
Shocking three weeks later still haven’t received my clothes
تاخرت طلبيتي للحين م وصلت ؟ ايش السبب
Very efficient, helpful and easy to deal with. Excellent quality clothes
I think your company and customer service is next level however I was really impressed with the activewear zip up jumper I bought until I saw the hood on it which just brought the product down a bit in my opinion it was too flat and baggy and did not look in pace on the item. However the rest of the product was really good!
Great quality and delivered on time.
Will definitely shop again
Excellent! Good quality, fast delivery.
Love the style of clothing and the designs, simple yet quirky. Will definitely be ordering again :)
Messed up my order but fixed it relatively quickly
The numbers are peeling off my sports bra which is a bit disappointing
Probably wouldn’t rush back to order more
The quality is really good but the clothes stink of chemicals when you receive them. It’s a really strong smell and you have to wash them before you can wear them out and about
Great quality, loved the mystery box items I got as well!
Perfect fit, doesn’t feel cheap, overly happy
Brilliant quality of hoodie, fast delivery also. Would definitely recommend
304 Clothing is rated 4.69 based on 4,475 reviews