304 Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend 304 Clothing
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read 304 Clothing Reviews

About 304 Clothing:

304 Clothing was set up by three friends who went to University together In Liverpool UK.

After countless nights out they stumbled across the idea to start making hand made vests for their friends, while they lived in.... Apartment 304!

The rest is history...

Tell us how 304 Clothing made you happy
I was shocked as you did send me a used hoodie with a face mask in the pocket. . But when I informed you you did send a new one thank you
Very good quality
Ordered a mystery box. Amazing. Loved what I was given. Helped me out too when it comes to ordering correct sizes going forward. For the sake of £40 for 3 items, not bad at all.
love my hoodie! only negative is there is a few threads round the cuffs. Love the colour
Verry nice but the pullover has a little cosmetic damage.
I‘m happy with my purchase, the shipment didn’t take too long and the quality is better than expected. I‘m probably ordering again.
The creativity of this brand is super. I would absolutely recommend this brand!
Very good quality and the colours they produce are so unique and wonderful, thats my favourite thing about them. However I wished they gave better fitting description and what size you should get depending on your fitting preference
Excellent 👌
I think the brand itself and the style is unique. I bought a jumper as I loved the style and felt that there was nothing like it out there on any other online clothing shop. I love the fact that I received a thank you with my order and felt that it was a genuine personal touch.
I love the t shirts but think they’re a bit too expensive. I am 24 and love to spend money on clothing as many other 24year olds do! but I feel that £35 for a t shirt is a little expensive and over my budget and will be for many others. If they were around 15-20 I would buy loads, trust me!
I also think in my opinion that the “spin the wheel” discount cheapens the brand. We all love a discount don’t get me wrong but the way it is done in an “arcade” style doesn’t fit with the trendy, unique and fashionable brand.
Only thing was a few loose threads but took them off hoodies so comfy
Good service, got my produxt within 3 days :)

Gonna order some clothes again soon!
Prima kleding en geen onzin
hi,
the item wasn't describe in french so it's wasn't the good size and it didn't fit like i wanted.
I received it 11 days after !
The return isn't refund for the french costumers so i don't think that i make an other order.
It's seems like a good brand with good quality.
Super comfy clothes! Really good quality, sizing is a little bit big though.
Only Bought a hoodie from 304 which I really like, it’s comfy and fits well. Will buy more items in the future as I like the brand name
Material could be a bit thicker to add to the quality feel of it. Maybe throw in some stickers too. Would’ve loved to have the logo on my laptop.
Excellent comfort!
Great looking clothes, fast shipping to Aus
good and nice brand!