2Gether Insurance Ltd Reviews

2Gether Insurance Ltd
4 Bridge Street
Wisbech
Cambridgeshire

"Excellent response time,when I had a flat tyre"
Phillip Gary
Verified Buyer
"Easy user friendly online application. Clear quotation at a highly competitive price."
"Great service. Great recovery. Friendly breakdown!"
"Depending on conditions at the time of break down"
"They arrived within the specified time and were able to resolve the problem and gave helpful advice!!"
"Only 40 minute wait for breakdown truck to arrive. After loading car onto truck, took me to garage for repair work. Breakdown driver very knowledgeable. Thanks for your help."
"Could be quicker answer the phone"
"Straightforward and quite service and good value. Thank you"
"ease of access and so far value for money."
"had puncture at home assistance arrived within 30min. fitter was very good and effecient and tidied up after"
"I'm not sure the word happy is appropriate. The problem with my car was identified quickly and the car was towed to my home but I waited over 2 hours, in the cold, for a mechanic to arrive."
"I liked the concept of being charged a very low annual price but paying an excess towards any breakdown call out. As a motorist who has never broken down (touch wood) I have not needed to use my break down cover but have paid a far higher membership cost with the RAC. I would need to break down at least 4 times under my policy with 2Gether before I approached the annual membership cost of the RAC or AA"
"Easy to apply on-line - no problems at all. Re-assuring to know that the car is now covered for breakdown and intend to apply to do the same for my other car later in the year, when cover expires with my current provider."
"Easy to find my requirements and easy to purchase."
"Good product reviews, nice price, like the number of callouts allowed per year."
"Excellent amount of services provided and all for a brilliant low price"
"Good value for money"
"Easy to deal with hopefully when I renew it will be easier"
"You insert facts without any information from the customer. The facts such as the applicant being a member of the Institute of Advanced Motorists would probably be considered material to an insurer and in the event of a claim result in the insurer declining cover. These inaccuracies only become apparent after the premium has been paid. While we should check the terms we are entitled to proceed on the basis that all details included in the proposal form have been provided by us and information that would avoid the policy should be added by you."
"I have held a couple of policies with 2Gether for a number of years. One for a camper and the other for a specialist car. On 13 May I purchased a Transporter van and arranged insurance. Unfortunately there was a problem with the purchase and I telephoned on the following day to cancel the policy. I was aware that insurers are obliged to provide a cooling off period when new policies were taken out but was informed that informed that I would still be charged £70. It is now 6 August and the outstanding refund of over £400 has not been made. I also sold my camper in May about one month after renewal of the policy and to date no refund has been made. This morning I telephoned and was informed that they could now be processed but the only explanation for the delay was that "insurers take this amount of time." 13 weeks ?!!!! I suspect however that it is more of a case of "It's better in our bank than yours" Until now I have had no issues with 2Gether as my dealings have only been to pay for the policies. I am afraid that when renewal is due on my Westfield and when I locate another camper I shall consider what other options are available rather than to automatically renew as having to phone to request payment does not make me feel like the valued customer that I thought that I was."
Mr Yeo,

Thank you for your comments.

When it comes to refunds we are, as with other insurance brokers, at the mercy of the insurers in question when it comes to issuing refunds. By the time we process the cancellation, it is received by said insurer, they process it and issue the refund to us, it is no uncommon for this to take a number of weeks.
I appreciate this is frustrating however the matter is in hand and you should receive your refund shortly.

Regards